Skyrad

Happy end of the World day!

Well goodbye everyone, its been fun knowing you all over the past decade (almost). We've had happy times, sad times and angry times (No hard feeling eh?). Seeing as its the end of the world today I thought I'd start a thread where we can say goodbye.
I hope you all have a wonderful afterlife and that all the Atheists out there are surprised in a pleasant way after all. So I guess tomorrow we'll all be jumping with Wings on our back. ;)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

daym... did they include a time by any chance? I got all dressed up and bags packed... and have been sitting around watching lady gaga and justin beiber video's *(to see what the torment in hell is really like):P

see ya's tomorrow :)Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

daym... did they include a time by any chance? I got all dressed up and bags packed... and have been sitting around watching lady gaga and justin beiber video's *(to see what the torment in hell is really like):P

see ya's tomorrow :)Roy

You forgot the Rick Roll video. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well theres only five minutes until midnight left, pretty bally lucky so far!

Just because everyone you know is still here doesn't mean true followers of Jesus' teachings haven't been whisked away.

I just suspect there aren't really very many of them.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well theres only five minutes until midnight left, pretty bally lucky so far!

Just because everyone you know is still here doesn't mean true followers of Jesus' teachings haven't been whisked away.

I just suspect there aren't really very many of them.

Ya John...Scripture says there are only few...

I must admit...despite you mocking nature, It's been very refreshing to see you grasp the truth of scripture lately. I was really impressed to see that finally recognized the virtue of Christianity despite the failings of the followers. There may be hope for you after all!

One thing I've found interesting about all this is that before I was a christian, I'd wake up like..."fuck man, I'm still alive..."

Ironically, that's the same attitude I'm supposed to have now that I'm a Christian, but I shouldn't express it so much....:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Well all my friends at HTB are still here and they're some of the most devout Christians I know, you know I'm beginning to think that its not the Christians that were the problem but the media grabbing false prophet.

So in the mean time.... Woohoo!

http://tinyurl.com/65swel5
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

OK, now that we've finally got the End of the World over with, can we stop with all the END Times BS & get on with our lives?

Ya, as soon as you stop creating stupid threads about it...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...