piisfish

Ghadaffi dead ?

I wonder if he will get a burial at sea?

Probably the same fate as Saddam. Buried in secret where nobody will know the location.

I bet not.

It turns out I was right, except for a few individuals and family members.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45027029/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/#.TqbhZrI8eM0
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Probably the same fate as Saddam. Buried in secret where nobody will know the location.

I bet not.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45027029/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/#.TqbhZrI8eM0

I wonder why is he buried in secret place if, following nato media: "he was a dictator and was with-thrown by his own nation".

In other words, either he is a hero for Libyan nation - and thus buried in the secret place in order to prevent his grave become a holy place?

Or he is an enemy of the nation and it is not important where nor when is he buried?

I bet not.

I wonder why is he buried in secret place if, following nato media: "he was a dictator and was with-thrown by his own nation".

In other words, either he is a hero for Libyan nation - and thus buried in the secret place in order to prevent his grave become a holy place?

Or he is an enemy of the nation and it is not important where nor when is he buried?

Or to keep others from desecrating the grave?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Or to keep others from desecrating the grave?

nato said: "to prevent his grave become a holy place..."

There are some examples of ex dictators (like Sadam H) who are not buried in secret places... even though Sadam has been much more hated by his own ppl than Ghadaffi.

in other words nato excuse reveals again that the only ppl really wanted see Ghadaffi dead and hide his body are nato troops and their puppets on the ground...

in other words nato excuse reveals again that the only ppl realy wanted to killed him and hide his buddy are nato troops and their puppets on the ground...

Yeah, ok... was there nanothermite involved, too?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

in other words nato excuse reveals again that the only ppl realy wanted to killed him and hide his buddy are nato troops and their puppets on the ground...

you mean weapons of mass destruction? except cluster bombs being used heavily by nato in bombing Sirt I cannot recall any weapons on mass destruction used by Ghadaffi what so ever. Strange isn´t it?

you mean weapons of mass destruction? except cluster bombs being used heavily by nato in bombing Sirt I cannot recall any weapons on mass destruction used by Ghadaffi what so ever. Strange isn´t it?

No, didn't mean weapons of mass destruction - just wanted to see how deep the 'it's a conspiracy by x' nutjobbery went.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

bro, I´m not in conspiracy things. In the beginning I was not interested in this story at all, but when I saw war going on and on... and media went more and more silent... it just cough my attention when BBC broadcasted those fake images of "green square" actually made somewhere in India... I just got interested in the matter...

The money of all of us, otherwise to be used in health care, education, culture and above all in SPORT in spent in bombing other nation and killing ppl.

I simply want my money back and no investments in overseas bombings and killings. All those Arabs - I don´t want them to be angry at Europeans or Americans just because a bunch of idiots among us decided to bomb them and kill their leaders.

bro, I´m not in conspiracy things.

Which, of course, is why you keep mentioning 'nato and their puppets' having no other goal than to 'kill him and hide the body'.

You *do* realize that nato didn't even know he was in the convoy when they attacked it, don't you?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

he was not killed in the bombing. is he? he was killed afterwards by ppl who knew very well who he is and who knew very well that their deed is against International Humanitarian Law and Geneva Convention...

The fact that the media in western europe cheer his death and try to shift the blame to "idiotic rebels" is very obvious sign that nato has been directly involved in this act. Of course, as we all know NATO has never been prosecuted for any similar actions in the past so why should it be any different this time?

Edit: I just saw your a military by profession and you work for NATO, at least it´s stated in your profile - so your opinion on this topic is highly biased by your involvement in the matter.

he was not killed in the bombing. is he? he was killed afterwards by ppl who knew very well who he is and who knew very well that their deed is against International Humanitarian Law and Geneva Convention...

The fact that the media in western europe cheer his death and try to shift the blame to "idiotic rebels" is very obvious sign that nato has been directly involved in this act.

Got anything to support that, or is this another chapter of "Conspiracy X'?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

:)

That made *zero* sense, dude.

It also has *zero* relation to the subject at hand.... what's wrong, can't find that proof about nato?

my opinion does not count at all - since nobody ask ppl in western europe whether they want their money to be spent on bombings and killings of other nations...

if you have good arguments you don´t need any weapons. Obviosly you don´t (as your NATO bosses) so that´s the last argument you really have - brute force.

regarding the evidence... why did those so called ´rebels´ buried the body and didn´t allowed anyone from UN to inspect the body and commit investigation on actual crime scene? Why did NATO sponsors allowed that? Are you aware that France openly dropped weapons to rebels? Are you aware that French and British forces were involved on the ground in Libya?

Who do you expect to dare to go there and execute the CSI on the spot?

:)

That made *zero* sense, dude.

It also has *zero* relation to the subject at hand.... what's wrong, can't find that proof about nato?

my opinion does not count at all - since nobody ask ppl in western europe whether they want their money to be spent on bombings and killings of other nations...

if you have good arguments you don´t need any weapons. Obviosly you don´t (as your NATO bosses) so that´s the last argument you really have - brute force.

regarding the evidence... why did those so called ´rebels´ buried the body and didn´t allowed anyone from UN to inspect the body and commit investigation on actual crime scene? Why did NATO sponsors allowed that? Are you aware that France openly dropped weapons to rebels? Are you aware that French and British forces were involved on the ground in Libya?

Who do you expect to dare to go there and execute the CSI on the spot?

Ok, so it's still just another chapter of 'Conspiracy X', then.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm not exactly sure why good arguments negate the need for weapons.

I have lots of really good arguments as to why people shouldn't rob other people, but sometimes a weapon of some sort is needed to make the bad guy understand...

I saw the picture of his warm dead body...

and to quote Clint Eastwood:

He looked too damn good !!!!!

Yeah, it would have been funny if some big Jew with a baseball bat took a few swings at his head a-la Inglourious Basterds. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban