JohnRich

Attorney General Eric Holder lied to Congress about gun-running operation

News:
ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010

"New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.

On May 3, 2011, Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing, "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

Yet internal Justice Department documents show that at least ten months before that hearing, Holder began receiving frequent memos discussing Fast and Furious..."
Full story: CBS News

I wonder if this guy is going to stand up or if he'll throw Obummer under the bus?

Remember when these lefty politicians (Hillary included) were blaming the violence in Mexco on American guns down there.

That sure stopped once they found out it was this brain dead administration sending them.

How long till Holder claims that guns don't kill people, people kill people?

News:

ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010

"New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.

On May 3, 2011, Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing, "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

Yet internal Justice Department documents show that at least ten months before that hearing, Holder began receiving frequent memos discussing Fast and Furious..."
Full story: CBS News

Hi JR,
'How do you like yer "Shrooms" scrambled in an omlett or on a burger??? Take a gander at Mike Vanderboeghs' blog for today 12OCT11 currently the third post from the top "Issa drops the big one on Holder Ridge, secondary legal explosions seen in the direction of the White House!!" Sure Holder is gonna' stonewall but the document is written and posted for you, me and everyone to see. Lotsa questions, Got Answers??

PS Hop over to Dave Codreas' "War on Guns" blog (in the side bar on Sipsey Street) Dave covers it too.

Pal, this is just the tip of the iceberg and it ain't like the "Reaper-Cussions" of a 3rd rate burglary!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Funny how these riots/protests are popping up at the same time,,,

Makes you wonder...

Hi BG,
'Not really, the "riots/protests" are rather recent however the "Gunwalker/Fast and Furious Fiasco" has been going on for a couple of years. Brian Terry was killed in DEC2010 and Gunwalker was going on way before then.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Makes you wonder...

Hi BG,
'Not really, the "riots/protests" are rather recent however the "Gunwalker/Fast and Furious Fiasco" has been going on for a couple of years. Brian Terry was killed in DEC2010 and Gunwalker was going on way before then.

I think these protests have been planned for a bit longer than you think...but I could be wrong.

One way or another this is going to hurt Obama ALOT and I think most libs are seeing it.

They sure are scared to post in this thread.:)

Makes you wonder...

Hi BG,

I think these protests have been planned for a bit longer than you think...but I could be wrong.

One way or another this is going to hurt Obama ALOT and I think most libs are seeing it.

"DOG BITES MAN" (yawn)

In my lifetime:

Truman lied
Eisenhower lied
Kennedy lied
Johnson lied
Nixon lied
Ford wouldn't have known one way or the other
Carter lied
Reagan lied
Bush I lied
Clinton lied
Bush II lied

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Makes you wonder...

Hi BG,

"DOG BITES MAN" (yawn)

In my lifetime:

Truman lied
Eisenhower lied
Kennedy lied
Johnson lied
Nixon lied
Ford wouldn't have known one way or the other
Carter lied
Reagan lied
Bush I lied
Clinton lied
Bush II lied

Great answer, comrade.

Holder's not going to be able to use it under a congressional hearing though, especially if they have proof that he did know about Fast and Furious and lied to them.

Imagine being so stupid that you lie about something with such a long paper trail.

Only Obama would be stupid enough to support this guy,

This is going to be so much fun to watch.

Q. How do you know when the violas are playing out of tune?

A. Their bows are moving.

Q. How do you know when a politician is lying?

So you're fine with Fast and Furious, Eric Holders involvement in it and subsequent lying to congress about it.

Pretty much what I expected from you Comrade.

So you're fine with Fast and Furious, Eric Holders involvement in it and subsequent lying to congress about it.

How you twisted that out of that is...well, typical for SC.

*yawn*
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yes, politicians lie.

How many of them lied under oath to congress? How many Heads of DOJ lied under oath to congress about asinine programs that involved the death of at least two federal law enforcement officers?

This isn't kissing babies and promissing lower taxes. This is a whole lot bigger than slick Willie's zipper-gate (perjury-gate), Iran-Contra, and any other presidential scandal I can remember.

Did you take an "eh, Reagan lied, no big deal" response to Iran Contra?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Yes, politicians lie.

How many of them lied under oath to congress? How many Heads of DOJ lied under oath to congress about asinine programs that involved the death of at least two federal law enforcement officers?

This isn't kissing babies and promissing lower taxes. This is a whole lot bigger than slick Willie's zipper-gate (perjury-gate), Iran-Contra, and any other presidential scandal I can remember.

I don't expect any politicians to tell the truth. If YOU do, I'd like to sell you a nice bridge.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yes, politicians lie.

I don't expect any politicians to tell the truth. If YOU do, I'd like to sell you a nice bridge.

Steel or fiberglass?

Yes, politicians lie.

Nonetheless, when you catch them at it you need to react. If not slope merely increases. This guy should be impeached. Presumably the prez will limit the damage by demanding he resign, but the effect is the same.

I don't give a flying flip about what you expect. We're not talking about a politicians flapping gums. We are discussing our government directly supporting funding and taking part in smuggling small arms into a neighboring country. We are discussing a coverup and perjury from the Attorney General (you know, the top law enforcement officer in the country). We are talking about two dead federal law enforcement agents and two hundred or more dead Mexicans.

So do you have something to say about that, or is it "eh, I don't care about integrity, dead cops, dead Mexicans, and smuggling guns" for contribution?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I don't give a flying flip about what you expect. We're not talking about a politicians flapping gums. We are discussing our government directly supporting funding and taking part in smuggling small arms into a neighboring country. We are discussing a coverup and perjury from the Attorney General (you know, the top law enforcement officer in the country). We are talking about two dead federal law enforcement agents and two hundred or more dead Mexicans.

So do you have something to say about that, or is it "eh, I don't care about integrity, dead cops, dead Mexicans, and smuggling guns" for contribution?

Why would you expect the AG, the top law enforcement officer to uphold the law? The Treasury Secretary doesn't file his taxes on time. Seems to me it's a culture of corruption.

Yes, politicians lie.

Nonetheless, when you catch them at it you need to react. If not slope merely increases. This guy should be impeached. Presumably the prez will limit the damage by demanding he resign, but the effect is the same.

Impeaching anyone in gov was lost when the Republicans couldn't find their nuts and finish the Clinton impeachment

A brave new standard.[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

How you twisted that out of that is...well, typical for SC.

*yawn*

If I thought you could understand it I'd waste my time explaining it to you.

Yes, politicians lie.

Impeaching anyone in gov was lost when the Republicans couldn't find their nuts and finish the Clinton impeachment

A brave new standard.[:/]

This is oh so much worse then what they tried to get Clinton for.

I'm not saying that Clinton didn't do worse things, but they only went after him for perjury.

If Holder claims he didn't know about it. they nail him with lying to congress. If he admits he knew about it, they go after him for murder.

Then he throws Obummer under the bus,,,, One can only hope.

And libs can't say that it's only about sex either. What are you brain dead liberals going to say for this one, it's only about murder?