Lefty

Ready for a laugh? Finally the WS protesters' list o' demands.

>And that makes them flea baggers

Perfect! The Tea Baggers vs the Flea Baggers in a race to the bottom.

:D

It might have been, had they come from the same world
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>It might have been, had they come from the same world

Yep. Opposite worlds. But same level of idiocy.

Really?

Now that is an interesting take
Abraham Lincoln

www.nytimes.com/2011/10/10/opinion/panic-of-the-plutocrats.html

Explains the GOP overreaction very nicely.

That's like someone posting an article by Rush Limbaugh about democrats and expecting you to take it seriously.

Except Rush is a lame joke while Krugman is an economics professor at Princeton who has also had faculty posts at MIT, Stanford and Yale.

I notice you had no rebuttal to the content.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

if this was in 80's all these fucks would've disappeared for communist/hippy thoughts.

Who actually disappeared in the 80's?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

That's like someone posting an article by Rush Limbaugh about democrats and expecting you to take it seriously.

Except Rush is a lame joke while Krugman is an economics professor at Princeton who has also had faculty posts at MIT, Stanford and Yale.

Ok, I will ask you

To what behavior is he referring to when comparing the current group against the tea party summer of 08 behavior? He insinuates the tea party behaved worse. Where, when and how?

Numbers arrested? Pic of party members taking a dump on a cop car?

I will wait.
Abraham Lincoln

Yes, he's an economics professor at Princeton, yet his economic views are illogical and Keynsian, but he's still a lame joke.

Belonging to the ivory towers of the ivy league doesn't make your views on economics infallible, of which he is an example incarnate.

I'll take Milton Friedman, he won a nobel prize which is apparently the end all of credibility debates today.

I don't take his content seriously because I don't take him seriously.
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

Yes, he's an economics professor at Princeton, yet his economic views are illogical and Keynsian, but he's still a lame joke.

Belonging to the ivory towers of the ivy league doesn't make your views on economics infallible, of which he is an example incarnate.

I'll take Milton Friedman, he won a nobel prize which is apparently the end all of credibility debates today.

So you have no rebuttal except to attack the author. Fair enough, nice of you to admit it.

Krugman has a Nobel also, fyi

He writes a opinion column for the NYT. its an academic who hates successful bankers. have you ever found one who doesnt? even in his best years he probably makes about as much as the average 28yr old GS VP and it bothers the hell out of him. after all, he is smart and they aren't.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

Krugman has a Nobel also, fyi

He writes a opinion column for the NYT. its an academic who hates successful bankers. have you ever found one who doesnt? even in his best years he probably makes about as much as the average 28yr old GS VP and it bothers the hell out of him. after all, he is smart and they aren't.

Income should be based on intelligence rather than job description? If that's this guy's case, he got in the long line of work. But he just may find out that intelligence is different from "action" or" common sense" or "level of risk-taking". He just very well might not be able to get that seat in the first place.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

So you have no rebuttal except to attack the author. Fair enough, nice of you to admit it.

His argument from authority beats your argument from authority.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

His argument from authority beats your argument from authority.

Milton Friedman has not expressed an opinion on this topic.:P Nor is he going to.

>He insinuates the tea party behaved worse.

==============
IVY, Va. — The authorities here confirmed Thursday that a gas line had been deliberately cut at the home of a brother of a Democratic congressman who voted for the health care bill, making it potentially the most dangerous of many acts of violence and threats against supporters of the bill in the last week.

The house had been mistakenly listed on the blog of a Tea Party activist as the home of the congressman, Tom Perriello, a first-term Democrat representing southern Virginia. But the damage that took place on Tuesday was no blunder, the authorities said.

“We do now believe that it was a deliberate act of vandalism and that the supply hose was intentionally cut,” said Lee Catlin, a spokeswoman for Albemarle County, where fire marshals have been investigating the incident along with the FBI.
==============
Tea Party Protests: 'Nigger,' 'Faggot' Shouted At Members Of Congress

Preceding the president's speech to a gathering of House Democrats, thousands of protesters descended around the Capitol to protest the passage of health care reform. The gathering quickly turned into abusive heckling, as members of Congress passing through Longworth House office building were subjected to epithets and even mild physical abuse.

A staffer for Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) told reporters that Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) had been spat on by a protestor. Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), a hero of the civil rights movement, was called a 'nigger.' And Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) was called a "faggot," as protestors shouted at him with deliberately lisp-y screams. Frank, approached in the halls after the president's speech, shrugged off the incident.
===============
"So, if you wish to send a message that Pelosi and her party cannot fail to hear, break their windows. Break them NOW. Break them and run to break again. Break them under cover of night. Break them in broad daylight. Break them and await arrest in willful, principled civil disobedience. Break them with rocks. Break them with slingshots. Break them with baseball bats. But BREAK THEM." - Mike Vanderboegh, Tea Party activist (who, BTW, gets $1300 in government disability every month.)
===========
TPM, March 21, 2010:
Windows were broken across the country, at Rep. Gabrielle Gifford's Tucson office, Rep. Louise Slaughter's district office, and Democratic Party offices in Ohio, western New York and Kansas.
===========
WaPo, March 25 2010:
n Wichita, someone broke the window of a county Democratic Party headquarters with a brick that had "No to Obama" and "No ObamyCare" written on it. Lyndsey Stauble, executive director of the Sedgwick County Democratic Party, said she went to work Saturday morning to clean up the shattered glass around her desk.
=============

I know, shocking behavior from a group that named itself after an act of vandalism they admire.

>He insinuates the tea party behaved worse.

==============
IVY, Va. — The authorities here confirmed Thursday that a gas line had been deliberately cut at the home of a brother of a Democratic congressman who voted for the health care bill, making it potentially the most dangerous of many acts of violence and threats against supporters of the bill in the last week.

The house had been mistakenly listed on the blog of a Tea Party activist as the home of the congressman, Tom Perriello, a first-term Democrat representing southern Virginia. But the damage that took place on Tuesday was no blunder, the authorities said.

“We do now believe that it was a deliberate act of vandalism and that the supply hose was intentionally cut,” said Lee Catlin, a spokeswoman for Albemarle County, where fire marshals have been investigating the incident along with the FBI.
==============
Tea Party Protests: 'Nigger,' 'Faggot' Shouted At Members Of Congress

Preceding the president's speech to a gathering of House Democrats, thousands of protesters descended around the Capitol to protest the passage of health care reform. The gathering quickly turned into abusive heckling, as members of Congress passing through Longworth House office building were subjected to epithets and even mild physical abuse.

A staffer for Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) told reporters that Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) had been spat on by a protestor. Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), a hero of the civil rights movement, was called a 'nigger.' And Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) was called a "faggot," as protestors shouted at him with deliberately lisp-y screams. Frank, approached in the halls after the president's speech, shrugged off the incident.
===============
"So, if you wish to send a message that Pelosi and her party cannot fail to hear, break their windows. Break them NOW. Break them and run to break again. Break them under cover of night. Break them in broad daylight. Break them and await arrest in willful, principled civil disobedience. Break them with rocks. Break them with slingshots. Break them with baseball bats. But BREAK THEM." - Mike Vanderboegh, Tea Party activist (who, BTW, gets $1300 in government disability every month.)
===========
TPM, March 21, 2010:
Windows were broken across the country, at Rep. Gabrielle Gifford's Tucson office, Rep. Louise Slaughter's district office, and Democratic Party offices in Ohio, western New York and Kansas.
===========
WaPo, March 25 2010:
n Wichita, someone broke the window of a county Democratic Party headquarters with a brick that had "No to Obama" and "No ObamyCare" written on it. Lyndsey Stauble, executive director of the Sedgwick County Democratic Party, said she went to work Saturday morning to clean up the shattered glass around her desk.
=============

I know, shocking behavior from a group that named itself after an act of vandalism they admire.

Yep, those were the first releases for the stories

Then what happened?

I seem to remember Dems infiltrating and being caught in the end for some if not most of thees
Abraham Lincoln

^ many of those examples have no proof attributed to it being done by any specific party members.

Could easily be false-flag operations or leftist plants, just like 9/11, amiright
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

And it's not a patch on what the dems/union thugs do.

Kenneth Gladney - beaten by union thugs.

Bill Rice - finger bitten off by Obama supporter.

Various fights at Tea Party rallies started by.... you guessed it: union thugs and Obama supporters.

Re: the Clyburn/Cleaver/Lewis incident... it's just AMAZING that with all the cameras present that nobody has claimed the 10 thousand dollar prize for providing PROOF of the epithet.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706