Amazon

The Middle Class Should Be Furious, Another Millionaire Says

You got yours now ...

Yup...she's got hers and fuck everyone else.

Too bad you are so deparetly in need of a clue.... perhaps you should cough up some of that vast sum you make and buy a few with it.:ph34r::ph34r:

You're the one that said 'you've got yours' - you're also the one that tells people they should pay more taxes.

Maybe you should sell a couple of those boats and walk your talk....for once.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You got yours now ...

Too bad you are so deparetly in need of a clue.... perhaps you should cough up some of that vast sum you make and buy a few with it.:ph34r::ph34r:

You're the one that said 'you've got yours' - you're also the one that tells people they should pay more taxes.

I also paid ALL of my taxes.. and I ain't the one moaning and groaning about it incessantly. Then again I pay for the privledge of living in a civilized society.. while a whole lot of cock sucking for christ conservatives wish to take America for everything they can..... and not pay for the services they expect!!!!

You got yours now ...

I also paid ALL of my taxes..

So did I.

and I ain't the one moaning and groaning about it incessantly.

:D:D:D Yeah, ok...

Then again I pay for the privledge of living in a civilized society.. while a whole lot of cock sucking for christ conservatives wish to take America for everything they can..... and not pay for the services they expect!!!!

Wipe your lip, dear...you're frothing again.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You got yours now ...

I also paid ALL of my taxes..

So did I.

and I ain't the one moaning and groaning about it incessantly.

:D:D:D Yeah, ok...

Then again I pay for the privledge of living in a civilized society.. while a whole lot of cock sucking for christ conservatives wish to take America for everything they can..... and not pay for the services they expect!!!!

Wipe your lip, dear...you're frothing again.

Psssst.. I aint the one with stuff all over my face Mikeee:ph34r:

Should've put that link in your OP, where you whine yet again about taxes.

The problem with you and your ilk Mikeee... is you and those like you are completely unwilling to help anyone else succeed.. what is your favorite line.. oh yeah... let them pull themselves up by their boot straps.

I am constantly training new people to do a better job... to achieve more... to move up.. and to join the group that pays taxes.. so that we can have a civilized country.. instead of your marginal dog eat dog world..

The millionaires who think they are at a great advantage compared to others less fortunate is they realize... that we all succeed together.. or we are all going to fail. People like you are COUNTING on America to fail at all costs as long as you and your fellow travellers can bring about a country of religious beggars.

A wise and frugal Government, which shall retrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned.
Thomas Jefferson

The problem with you and your ilk Mikeee... is you and those like you are completely unwilling to help anyone else succeed.. what is your favorite line.. oh yeah... let them pull themselves up by their boot straps.

Yup, I hate helping people succeed so much that I'm paying my daughter's mortgage as well as my own *and* donate to charity.

I am constantly training new people to do a better job... to achieve more... to move up.. and to join the group that pays taxes.. so that we can have a civilized country.. instead of your marginal dog eat dog world..

That would be where "you've got yours" and don't contribute those extra taxes you demand of everyone else, yes?

Actually, since I don't deduct the mortgage interest or the charitable donations, I guess I'm walking your talk more than you are.

The millionaires who think they are at a great advantage compared to others less fortunate is they realize... that we all succeed together.. or we are all going to fail.

Like Soros' *offshore* fund that he's shutting off to outside investors to get around the new regs, or like your sterling example?

People like you are COUNTING on America to fail at all costs as long as you and your fellow travellers can bring about a country of religious beggars.

And people like YOU are counting on the rich to take up the slack that you refuse to.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A wise and frugal Government, which shall retrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned.
Thomas Jefferson

yeah, and that government got it's ass kicked in 1814, with its capital burned down.

it's 200 years later - our view of government and it's role is not quite the same.

People like you are COUNTING on America to fail at all costs as long as you and your fellow travellers can bring about a country of religious beggars.

Oh, how they would roll like pigs in slop if only they could incorporate the country and send everyone they consider under them off to war.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Oh, how they would roll like pigs in slop if only they could incorporate the country

Like Obamacare?

and send everyone they consider under them off to war.

It's the Dems that talk about forcing people off to war - the Reps realize the draft has been gone for several decades now.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yup, I hate helping people succeed so much that I'm paying my daughter's mortgage as well as my own *and* donate to charity.

That would be where "you've got yours" and don't contribute those extra taxes you demand of everyone else, yes?

Actually, since I don't deduct the mortgage interest or the charitable donations, I guess I'm walking your talk more than you are.

The millionaires who think they are at a great advantage compared to others less fortunate is they realize... that we all succeed together.. or we are all going to fail.

Like Soros' *offshore* fund that he's shutting off to outside investors to get around the new regs, or like your sterling example?

And people like YOU are counting on the rich to take up the slack that you refuse to.

That is one of the saddest posts you have ever made Mike. I have come to expect nothing more...you are the most cynical human I think I have ever "conversed" with. Too bad you are incapable of building a better America for anyone else other than you or your daughter. [:/]

you are the most cynical human I think I have ever "conversed" with.

I've been taught well by people like you.

Too bad you are incapable of building a better America for anyone else other than you or your daughter. [:/]

Evidently more than you, since you still aren't bragging about those extra taxes you demand from everyone but yourself.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

you are the most cynical human I think I have ever "conversed" with.

I've been taught well by people like you.

Too bad you are incapable of building a better America for anyone else other than you or your daughter. [:/]

Evidently more than you, since you still aren't bragging about those extra taxes you demand from everyone but yourself.

Lame and SAD... very very SAD.

I really do see why Texas ranks where it does in the US in HS graduates or higher with the stellar show that Texican posters here put on daily with the exception of Wendy and Chuck and John Mitchell.

It seems all those conservative values are failing.... no wonder they want to drag everyone else down...

Oh, how they would roll like pigs in slop if only they could incorporate the country and send everyone they consider under them off to war.

It seems to work just fine for some posters here..... he is really good with his station in life:S:S

Pardon me for wanting something better for my country:)

Like Obamacare?

How is that incorporating America? Explain in detail.
It is extremely funny that so many republicans will bitch and moan about having to pay for someones healthcare, but bitch and moan in the opposite direction when someone says that everyone will pay for their own.

It's the Dems that talk about forcing people off to war - the Reps realize the draft has been gone for several decades now.

Yup, Bush must had been a Democrat disguised as a Republican when he got America into two wars.:S

You are funny. Ever consider giving America's Got Talent a shot? Oh, what a second! You don't live in America. Does Kosovo got a talent show? Maybe you should give it a shot.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

from those who got the most.. while paying the least percentage wise.

From IRS:
Taxable Income Tax
$0 – $8,50 10% of taxable income
$8,500 – $34,50 $850 plus 15% of excess over $8,500
$34,500 – $83,600 $4,750 plus 25% of excess over $34,500
$83,600 – $174,400 $17,025 plus 28% of excess over $83,600
$174,400 – $379,150 $42,449 plus 33% of excess over $174,400
$379,150+ $110,016.50 plus 35% of excess over $379,150

You see? I just corrected your false statement. People who make more are taxed at a higher percentage.

And no - I don't look for any trickle. I don't go through life looking for tits to suck on from someone who has more than me ;)

Yes, but we keep hoping you'll improve.

I really do see why Texas ranks where it does in the US in HS graduates or higher with the stellar show that Texican posters here put on daily with the exception of Wendy and Chuck and John Mitchell.

Yup, Texas is slightly below the national average for HS grads according to nationmaster. I also note that they don't break out migrant workers or illegals - wonder how much those two demographics would skew the results?

ACT has 24% of Texas students meeting benchmarks for the 4 tested subjects vs. 25% nationwide.

It seems all those conservative values are failing.... no wonder they want to drag everyone else down...

Chicago graduates 56%. Maybe Arne should've bussed those kids to Texas for school instead of to the stadium for the political rally.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Like Obamacare?

How is that incorporating America? Explain in detail.

Forced purchase of a product.

Yup, Bush must had been a Democrat disguised as a Republican when he got America into two wars.:S

Volunteer force vs what your group was spouting about forcing Bush's daughters to go to Iraq.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

from those who got the most.. while paying the least percentage wise.

From IRS:
Taxable Income Tax
$0 – $8,50 10% of taxable income
$8,500 – $34,50 $850 plus 15% of excess over $8,500
$34,500 – $83,600 $4,750 plus 25% of excess over $34,500
$83,600 – $174,400 $17,025 plus 28% of excess over $83,600
$174,400 – $379,150 $42,449 plus 33% of excess over $174,400
$379,150+ $110,016.50 plus 35% of excess over $379,150

You see? I just corrected your false statement. People who make more are taxed at a higher percentage.

And no - I don't look for any trickle. I don't go through life looking for tits to suck on from someone who has more than me ;)

Uh... you must live in fantasy land.... after all the loopholes and writeoffs... nope.. they dont pay that much.

And then lets talk about all those patriotic RED STATE business owners.. who have to have a brand new truck for their "business" every year or other year... and everything else they can scam on as "business expenses"

So... are you swucking on the government teat... while claiming to be in business and writing off stuff that is plain cheating.. I for one see it all the time.... business expense my ass.

You just can't get away from the rubber/glue 3rd grade debate style, can you?

Why don't you take a break and learn some statistics or read a dictionary instead of posting garbage on the internet?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yup, Texas is slightly below the national average for HS grads according to nationmaster. I also note that they don't break out migrant workers or illegals - wonder how much those two demographics would skew the results?

ACT has 24% of Texas students meeting benchmarks for the 4 tested subjects vs. 25% nationwide.

Chicago graduates 56%. Maybe Arne should've bussed those kids to Texas for school instead of to the stadium for the political rally.

Chicago isn't a state. Just like Washington DC isn't a state. Did you learn Civics in Texas by any chance?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You just can't get away from the rubber/glue 3rd grade debate style, can you?

No, you taught me well, what with your sterling example like this one.

Why don't you take a break and learn some statistics or read a dictionary instead of posting garbage on the internet?

Why don't you come up with a rebuttal instead of posting garbage on the internet?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706