jclalor

The Soviet Union is on the Rise

>Some of us have no trouble understanding what she was saying without disecting every sentence . . .

. . . unless, of course, it's Obama. Then he's wrong (and an idiot, and unfit to govern etc etc.)

Fine, if you want to play that game, she said "Americans fear the rise of the Soviet Union" with Americans being plural. Therefore we only need to find 2 Americans who fear the rise of the Soviet Union to make her statement correct. If we continue to play yours and others in this threads, stupid game, the Americans could be Canadians or anyone from South America.

Only 2 american's needed ? talk about reaching. So if I say Americans fear the earth is flat, and can provide you a couple Americans who think the earth is flat, my statement makes sense?

And it's true, there are a lot of dumbshit Dems, we just don't run them for President.

Al Gore is truly short-bus material.

>Some of us have no trouble understanding what she was saying without disecting every sentence . . .

. . . unless, of course, it's Obama. Then he's wrong (and an idiot, and unfit to govern etc etc.)

Fine, if you want to play that game, she said "Americans fear the rise of the Soviet Union" with Americans being plural. Therefore we only need to find 2 Americans who fear the rise of the Soviet Union to make her statement correct. If we continue to play yours and others in this threads, stupid game, the Americans could be Canadians or anyone from South America.

Fuck.. there are more than that amoung the usual suspects right here in SC...

Then there is Mikee... who thinks everyone who does not vote like he does, is carrying around Mao's little red book:S:S:S:S

Want to lay odds on who he will be voting for???:ph34r::ph34r:

Then there is Mikee... who thinks everyone who does not vote like he does, is carrying around Mao's little red book:S:S:S:S

And then there are jclalor and Jeannie...who think that everyone who does not vote like they do are carrying around burning crosses - all I did was return the sentiment in-kind.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

And then there are jclalor and Jeannie...who think that everyone who does not vote like they do are carrying around burning crosses - all I did was return the sentiment in-kind.

The trouble with that thought that popped into your mind Mike... is thta it is dead wrong.... but there sure are a very significant number of your fellow travellers who vote the same way you do.... sound like many of the same positions you support with such vehemence.... and who do indeed attend those Saturday afternoon BB'sQ with the cross lightings later that evening.

The trouble with that thought that popped into your mind Mike... is thta it is dead wrong....

Just as wrong as yours.

but there sure are a very significant number of your fellow travellers who vote the same way you do.... sound like many of the same positions you support with such vehemence.... and who do indeed attend those Saturday afternoon BB'sQ with the cross lightings later that evening.

And there's a reason why the Workers party folks set up shop at Dem rallies and not Rep ones.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The trouble with that thought that popped into your mind Mike... is thta it is dead wrong....

Just as wrong as yours.

but there sure are a very significant number of your fellow travellers who vote the same way you do.... sound like many of the same positions you support with such vehemence.... and who do indeed attend those Saturday afternoon BB'sQ with the cross lightings later that evening.

And there's a reason why the Workers party folks set up shop at Dem rallies and not Rep ones.

Arrested development in the 1980's much????

Just as wrong as yours.

Arrested development in the 50's much???
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just as wrong as yours.

Uh Mikeee... I am not the one seeing commies under every rock and in nook and crannie... I know you idolized the senator from Wisconsin.. but..... ya know.. the 50's... and the 80's... are long gone... the commies are no longer out to get your bodily fluids:ph34r::ph34r:

Just as wrong as yours.

Uh Mikeee... I am not the one seeing commies under every rock and in nook and crannie...

No, you're the one seeing Klansmen under every rock, nook and cranny.... you know, like Kleagle Byrd (D).
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>Fine

Thank you for, once again, proving my point.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled Obama attack.

LMAO :D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Just as wrong as yours.

Uh Mikeee... I am not the one seeing commies under every rock and in nook and crannie...

No, you're the one seeing Klansmen under every rock, nook and cranny.... you know, like Kleagle Byrd (D).

Not at all Mikee.. just in their natural habitats when they QUACK and waddle so nicely for us.

Yes yes yes.. we know you prefer the ones who came over to YOUR party after Lyndon Johnson let all those "negroes" into the Democrat Party right..I guess in your mind its far better to never have renounced their affiliations.. and keep thier associations secret in the Invisible Empire that is no longer so invisible when someone shines a light on them.... they tend to scurry away.

Yes yes yes.. we know you prefer the ones who came over to YOUR party after Lyndon Johnson let all those "negroes" into the Democrat Party right

So, all those hardcore racists switched to the party that had just overwhelmingly voted *FOR* civil rights as opposed to staying with the party that filibustered it?

Logic fail.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yes yes yes.. we know you prefer the ones who came over to YOUR party after Lyndon Johnson let all those "negroes" into the Democrat Party right

So, all those hardcore racists switched to the party that had just overwhelmingly voted *FOR* civil rights as opposed to staying with the party that filibustered it?

Logic fail.

You do not do so good with historical FACT, do you Mike:S:S:S

Logic fail.

I do just fine with it - Byrd was a Democrat, after all.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Logic fail.

I do just fine with it - Byrd was a Democrat, after all.

And almost all of those Klansmen are now GOP (Good Ole rePUBIClowns)

Bachmann's being an idiot is independent of whether or not any Dems are idiots. She IS a declared candidate for POTUS, and is clearly an idiot, or a manipulator pandering to the idiot vote.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Bachmann's being an idiot is independent of whether or not any Dems are idiots. She IS a declared candidate for POTUS, and is clearly an idiot, or a manipulator pandering to the idiot vote.

Well she has won the hearts and little minds here in SC fer shur

I'm sure you *think* so.

Denial..... you wear it soooooo well:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Projection...you wear it constantly.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm sure you *think* so.

More phalacies from Mikeeee... another day.. another phalacy:ph34r:

I'm sure you *think* so.

The saddest part is that you probably think you're being clever.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm sure you *think* so.

The saddest part is that you probably think you're being clever and you know you are not so resort to your usual tactics

The saddest part is that you probably think you're being clever and you know you are not so resort to your usual tactics

If I had been the one making constant crotch references, you might have had a point. Since it was you, yet again you describe yourself far more than you describe me.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706