jclalor

The Soviet Union is on the Rise

More phalacies from Mikeeee... another day.. another phalacy:ph34r:

The saddest part is that you probably think you're being clever.

The saddest part is that you probably think you're being clever and you know you are not so resort to your usual tactics

If I had been the one making constant crotch references, you might have had a point. Since it was you, yet again you describe yourself far more than you describe me.

LOOKOUT MIKEEEEEE there is a COMMIE under the bed

More phalacies from Mikeeee... another day.. another phalacy:ph34r:

The saddest part is that you probably think you're being clever.

The saddest part is that you probably think you're being clever and you know you are not so resort to your usual tactics

If I had been the one making constant crotch references, you might have had a point. Since it was you, yet again you describe yourself far more than you describe me.

LOOKOUT MIKEEEEEE there is a COMMIE under the bed

Thanks for proving the point...again.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>Please point out the Obama attack.

Sure, no problem.

==========
Calling people "stupid"

What words would you use to describe Obama's statement that "jobs weren't as shovel ready as we thought"?
==========

Is that really the best you can do? Talk about weak. I've heard you attack people in a worse way than that and you think you're being cute at the time.

>Talk about weak.

It's unfortunate that this site archives all the stuff you once posted, eh? Would be a lot easier to get away with the "I never said that!" sort of stuff if it didn't.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=gravitymaster%20obama%20stupid&sb=score&mh=25

Gravitymaster

**Bump**

The USSR still does not exist.

How about some of those other Michelle Bachman gems:

- Vaccines will cause mental retardation.

- Obama will open "reeducation camps.

- Obama will impose Sharia law

- Swine flu is caused by Democrats

And countless others, including my favorite; when she invited a crowd to sing "Happy birthday to you" to Elvis Presley on the anniversary of his death.

You can be my guest to continue and extoll her virtues, I'm disappointed to be seeing her leave congress myself, outside of Palin, no one could get more Dems out to vote.

jclalor

*****Bump**

The USSR still does not exist.

How about some of those other Michelle Bachman gems:

- Vaccines will cause mental retardation.

- Obama will open "reeducation camps.

- Obama will impose Sharia law

- Swine flu is caused by Democrats

And countless others, including my favorite; when she invited a crowd to sing "Happy birthday to you" to Elvis Presley on the anniversary of his death.

You can be my guest to continue and extoll her virtues, I'm disappointed to be seeing her leave congress myself, outside of Palin, no one could get more Dems out to vote.

Ever notice how many of the fringe right seem to deal with life on a 1950's level.. it seems to be the only thing they can understand and cope with, no matter how bad their coping skills actually are.

Admit you were wrong on this issue. Then move forward.

Instead of demonstrating that you are far more interested in the messenger than on the message? As I've written, billvon isn't always wrong. I assess eacch point he makes independent of his past points.

You were wrong on this. It happens to all of us.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

Admit you were wrong on this issue. Then move forward.

Instead of demonstrating that you are far more interested in the messenger than on the message? As I've written, billvon isn't always wrong. I assess eacch point he makes independent of his past points.

You were wrong on this. It happens to all of us.

I was lampooning the fact that she, a member of the house intelligence committee, did not know that the USSR was no longer in existence.

Why stop the "idiot" there? We've got a president who thought there were 57 states when he was running.

No, he's not an idiot. You just want Bachman to be viewed as an idiot. And despite her choice of "Soviet Union" as words (be ther literal or figurative) her point was valid.

Focus on the speaker. Quibble with syntax. Screw the message.

My wife is hotter than your wife.