wayneflorida

John Kerry and media responsibility.

Why give press time to a group of people that espouse lie after lie? Tea Baggers are goat fuck stupid on a daily basis and seem to be very proud of it.

And that would make them different from Democrats how?

I think the tea baggers are the same as the far left when it comes to distorting the truth. The problem that I see, is that the far left will never have anything close to the power in Washington the tea baggers now have.

Why give press time to a group of people that espouse lie after lie? Tea Baggers are goat fuck stupid on a daily basis and seem to be very proud of it.

And that would make them different from Democrats how?

I think the tea baggers are the same as the far left when it comes to distorting the truth. The problem that I see, is that the far left will never have anything close to the power in Washington the tea baggers now have.

It is easier to be impressed by Charismatic Megafauna than by ubiquitous parasites, but when all is said and done termites are likely to do much more damage than lions and tigers and bears (oh my!).

BSBD,

Winsor

Video at article

[url]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/john-kerry-media-has-responsibility-to-not-give-equal-time-to-tea-party">

Video at article

[url]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/john-kerry-media-has-responsibility-to-not-give-equal-time-to-tea-party
[/url]

Your right, ideas like balancing the budget and removing lobbyist from Washington are so goat fuck stupid.

I guess the lying part is thinking that it would ever get done.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

+1

You know the "tea baggers" for the most part pushed hard to work on the debt problem....how can ANYONE with half a fucking brain think we DON'T need to be addressing that?

Do the numb nuts dumb fuck heads here who get all pissed at anything that goes against the Dem party really believe that a group of Americans who push to spend less are that bad?

Fuck heads listen up, we don't all have to agree but we do have to be somewhat honest (well thats not true) WE CAN'T TAX OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.

Period.

End of fucking discussion, you GD fools.

There I feel better and like Amazon I have been able to really bitch at a certain group but not be specificate enough to get ban. (Maybe but who gives a real fuck)

Amazon...my new hero.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Clicky fixed.

I have serious issues with any person in power who thinks that their opposition should be muzzled.

If you can't refute their claims, then just shut them up?

Sort of like how Obama wanted to lock Fox News out of the White House some time back.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Video at article

[url]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/john-kerry-media-has-responsibility-to-not-give-equal-time-to-tea-party">

Video at article

[url]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/john-kerry-media-has-responsibility-to-not-give-equal-time-to-tea-party
[/url]

Opinions are like assholes.
I am interested in hearing facts and not opinions . Now if you want to present your facts of why you think the tea party is goat fuck stupid . i want to hear your facts . other wise stfu .

Your right, ideas like balancing the budget and removing lobbyist from Washington are so goat fuck stupid.

Do you mean like when the tea party (Clarence and his Wife) backed and ruled on the Supreme Court case that let's domestic and overseas corporations donate as much as they like to political causes?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/21/supreme-court-sides-hillary-movie-filmmakers-campaign-money-dispute/