wayneflorida

Obama says Skydivers don't care about kids.

"Are you willing to compromise your kids' safety so some corporate-jet owner can get a tax break?"

I'm not an Obama supporter, but I dont see the connection to skydivers here. Can you enlighten me?
How do you get to "Obama says Skydivers don't care about kids." from that statement?

Take the logic one step at a time:
1) Corporate jets are owned by corporations.
2) Skydiving aircraft are owned by corporations.
3) Many skydiving aircraft are jets (turbo-jets, i.e. turbines).

Therefore, skydiving turbine aircraft are no different from corporate jets, and skydiving aircraft owners are no different from wealthy corporate jet owners.

4) Skydivers support skydiving aircraft and their corporate owners with their jump tickets.

Therefore, skydivers are complicit with the wealthy corporate jet owners, whose tax breaks are depriving children of their safety. And Obama's statement is the same as saying that skydivers don't care about kid's safety.

See how easy that was?

Now please quit jumping, so that the children can be safe! Why do you want to endanger the children?

I am now removing my tongue from my cheek.

I can say stupid shit too!:D:D:D

President Obama today.
"Are you willing to compromise your kids' safety so some corporate-jet owner can get a tax break?"

I'm not an Obama supporter, but I dont see the connection to skydivers here. Can you enlighten me?

How do you get to "Obama says Skydivers don't care about kids." from that statement?

Look at it this way: everyone is within 6 degrees of separation from Hitler.

See how easy that was?

Now please quit jumping, so that the children can be safe! Why do you want to endanger the children?

I feel both stupid and selfish.

I will immediately sell my rig.

Oh wait. Obama is right. I really dont care about children. Never mind, I think I'll hang onto my gear.
__

My mighty steed

Take the logic one step at a time:
1) Corporate jets are owned by corporations.
2) Skydiving aircraft are owned by corporations.
3) Many skydiving aircraft are jets (turbo-jets, i.e. turbines).

Therefore, skydiving turbine aircraft are no different from corporate jets, and skydiving aircraft owners are no different from wealthy corporate jet owners.

4) Skydivers support skydiving aircraft and their corporate owners with their jump tickets.

Therefore, skydivers are complicit with the wealthy corporate jet owners, whose tax breaks are depriving children of their safety. And Obama's statement is the same as saying that skydivers don't care about kid's safety.

See how easy that was?

I am now removing my tongue from my cheek.

Thank you for your help.:)