airdvr

Lame BHO maneuver

Watch these two short clips and see where his troubles are even more troubling...:ph34r:

here are a few of the comments ...

http://youtu.be/vPAvjSockt4

http://youtu.be/sVonk_OqEUU

The only shovel ready project is the hole he is digging...

stevewellz 4 days ago
@leocat99 America has no shortage of stupid, that is for sure.

doc7474 5 days ago
Is the "Change" all you Obama ball-sucking-morons voted for?

incrediblehulkmovies 6 days ago
I can't believe he actually said this. I'm beginning to think our president has been spending too much time with the vice president? Obama's gaffes are starting to top Joe Biden's!

philh37 6 days ago
Whata' disaster Obama turned out to be......

hopeurforfreedom 1 week ago
We spent $1 trillion - ha ha ha!

Unemployement is still over 9% ha ha ha!

I still play golf 5 times a week, ha ha ha

49% of the dummies in America still support me, ha ha, ha!

leocat99 1 week ago
God, is this guy not an idiot? It is like the "Special Olympics" when you see him in the public eye.

dannyruxspin 1 week ago
$800+ Billion stimulus to support government and his union cronies... not one fucking job was CREATED. Good to see he finds this amusing.

BTW... lets not forget that half of the first bank bailout ($350 Billion) was under Obama's control.

Union road workers spent 6+ months rebuilding a bridge by me... during that detour, on that stretch of road, four small businesses went out of business.

Jobs created?

Terra812 1 week ago

Any defense of this action by the left?

If I could make real sense out of the gibberish you posted I might comment.

Is that English?

Sorry, I mixed up you and HWT

Happens all the time..
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Ron Paul is the only honest candidate for president.

Political fairy tales have got us all into this mess, honesty and hard work is the only way out now...
Back a hundred years ago, especially around Woodrow Wilson, what happened in this country is we took freedom and we chopped it into pieces.
Ron Paul

Political fairy tales have got us all into this mess, honesty and hard work is the only way out now...

True, and I fear because of that we are doomed. I have no confidence that Congress can conduct business with honesty and hard work.

True, and I fear because of that we are doomed. I have no confidence that Congress can conduct business with honesty and hard work.

At this point I would take just a balanced budget, we can work on honesty and hard work later.

At this point I would take just a balanced budget, we can work on honesty and hard work later.

OH MY.. do you really expect all those conservative congressmen to actually work hard.. and give up all those fun after hours parties at the gay clubs in Washington DC???

OH MY.. do you really expect all those conservative congressmen to actually work hard.. and give up all those fun after hours parties at the gay clubs in Washington DC???

just as much as you think the left will give up their Weinerterific fun.

Awww whats wrong.. you pissed you did not get the pictures too???:ph34r::ph34r:

leave it to the left to turn any good conversation into a make fun of the person conversation. do you really have that little to offer?

leave it to the left to turn any good conversation into a make fun of the person conversation. do you really have that little to offer?

Have you heard that a lot in your life????

Rumor has it that barney frank had some pretty wild parties with underage boys and lets not forget about Eric Massa .:ph34r:

Rumor has it that barney frank had some pretty wild parties with underage boys and lets not forget about Eric Massa .:ph34r:

The trouble rumor is that it is usually wrong... especially when talking about 30 year old rumors.. then again... your buddies.... yeah.... the Family values "straight" conservatives....... keep getting caught.. sucking dicks for christ:ph34r::ph34r:

The trouble rumor is that it is usually wrong... especially when talking about 30 year old rumors.. then again... your buddies.... yeah.... the Family values "straight" conservatives....... keep getting caught.. sucking dicks for christ:ph34r::ph34r:

Barney Frank has admitted to being gay.... nice try

Barney Frank has admitted to being gay.... nice try

DUH

Lame ass FAIL:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Now back to the legion of family values conservatives sucking dicks for christ:D:D:D:D

Watch these two short clips and see where his troubles are even more troubling...:ph34r:

***The only shovel ready project is the hole he is digging...

stevewellz 4 days ago
@leocat99 America has no shortage of stupid, that is for sure.

doc7474 5 days ago
Is the "Change" all you Obama ball-sucking-morons voted for?

incrediblehulkmovies 6 days ago
I can't believe he actually said this. I'm beginning to think our president has been spending too much time with the vice president? Obama's gaffes are starting to top Joe Biden's!

philh37 6 days ago
Whata' disaster Obama turned out to be......

hopeurforfreedom 1 week ago
We spent $1 trillion - ha ha ha!

Unemployement is still over 9% ha ha ha!

I still play golf 5 times a week, ha ha ha

49% of the dummies in America still support me, ha ha, ha!

leocat99 1 week ago
God, is this guy not an idiot? It is like the "Special Olympics" when you see him in the public eye.

dannyruxspin 1 week ago
$800+ Billion stimulus to support government and his union cronies... not one fucking job was CREATED. Good to see he finds this amusing.

BTW... lets not forget that half of the first bank bailout ($350 Billion) was under Obama's control.

Union road workers spent 6+ months rebuilding a bridge by me... during that detour, on that stretch of road, four small businesses went out of business.

Jobs created?

Terra812 1 week ago

WTF is this giggerish? You claim Obama has played golf over 600 times since he has been presiden? Obama was ther first to bail out a bank? Obama said "49% of dummies still support me" ?

You must watch Fox

WTF is this giggerish? You claim Obama has played golf over 600 times since he has been presiden? Obama was ther first to bail out a bank? Obama said "49% of dummies still support me" ?

You must watch Fox

copy - paste fail
did you watch the videos?
those were some of the comments...now you go watch the videos and read the comments then come back make you comment to me...:ph34r:

You must watch Fox

copy - paste fail
did you watch the videos?
those were some of the comments...now you go watch the videos and read the comments then come back make you comment to me...:ph34r:

It is entersting to see the comments made by all those bright people on youtube who dislike Obama.

Obama made a mistake and in one of your videos he admits it. Every one seems to forget it was dubya who got us into this mess.

Every one seems to forget it was dubya who got us into this mess.

Are you that obtuse? or are you a simple partisan who still thinks Obama walks on water and parts the Red Sea every Tuesday and Thursday?

1) Ronald Reagan allowed the financial sector to begin deregulation.
2) Bill Clinton allowed this deregulation to expand with derivatives.
3) Under GWB, things got worse with sub primes and the shit hit the fan.
4) Obama has done nothing, absolutely nothing to change why the shit hit the fan.

The Donkeys and the Elephants are both to blame here.

Every night before going to bed, Obama thinks to himself "Suckers, I sure fool all those nanny state dependent lemmings who believed in all of my Yes We Can nonsense". None of the other Nobel Peace Prize winners (combined) have ordered the firing of as many cruise missiles and ordered as many air strikes as the messiah and savior of the world Barak Obama.

How is all that "Hopey and Changey" stuff working for ya?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over