altrisk

The Arabs arent happy!

But are they happy?

I don't know.

A lot of people weren't at all happy with the result of WWII, were on the wrong side, and didn't like how the UN made Israel. They didn't like it so much that they walked out of the UN during the discussions, and promised to destroy it if the UN actually followed through and made it. So, they've tried and tried again to destroy it. Every time they've lost they want there to be no consequence, no price to pay for engaging in war and losing. An eternal do-over until they get their way and destroy Israel. I say tough shit. National boundaries have been getting remade for all of the world's history, and it is just too bad for them that they don't get their way. There is a chance for them to be happy, and that is if there are some leaders like Anwar Sadat emerge and educate their people to learn that they can be happy and live in prosperity and peace with Israel.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

>National boundaries have been getting remade for all of the world's history, and it is
>just too bad for them that they don't get their way.

Agreed. Of course, by that argument, if they can damage or destroy Israel and redraw the map, it will be just too bad for Israel, who will be whining that they didn't get _their_ way.

>National boundaries have been getting remade for all of the world's history, and it is

Agreed. Of course, by that argument, if they can damage or destroy Israel and redraw the map, it will be just too bad for Israel, who will be whining that they didn't get _their_ way.

There's the history of the world in a nutshell.

"What if there were no "borders".
What if all of mankind cared about all of mankind.

Imagine"
from the Gospel of John.

TT

"What if there were no "borders".
What if all of mankind cared about all of mankind.

Imagine"
from the Gospel of John.

TT

What if everyone in the world would just obey my orders?