shah269

I don't understand why so many people are upset at gays.

This assumes that the gay guy doesn't start hitting on the straight guy himself.

It also assumes that the straight guy is remotely in the same league as the gay guy... Reference the delusions of hotness thread in the bonfire.
Owned by Remi #?

Hey! leave us out of this!

Can't do that. It's my silver lining if the Leviticus crowd wins. A girl has to have dreams.

Please. I don't to be the slave to a bunch of lesbians....

Wait... That didn't sound right....
Remster

3) Ok I have no idea why this is but gay guys have the HOTTEST female friends! And unlike your straight friends are more than willing to put in a good word in for you!

I've noticed the same thing. My stepson is gay and he always seems to have stunningly gorgeous females in tow.

Are you certain they're females?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

3) Ok I have no idea why this is but gay guys have the HOTTEST female friends! And unlike your straight friends are more than willing to put in a good word in for you!

I've noticed the same thing. My stepson is gay and he always seems to have stunningly gorgeous females in tow.

Are you certain they're females?:|

Oh yes!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

This assumes that the gay guy doesn't start hitting on the straight guy himself.

It also assumes that the straight guy is remotely in the same league as the gay guy... Reference the delusions of hotness thread in the bonfire.

Actually I was supporting my good friend Paul who came out of the closet again for the 20th straight year and joined him, his family and friends at the local gay pride shindig.

Now I think I'm an ok looking guy. I try and eat well, work out and don't stink too bad. But in a sea of gay guys....all of a sudden the straight guy is a commodity. And let me tell you I had some very nice conversations with some impressively beautiful women (I'm 90% sure they were women, but I'm ok with the 10% who were not).

Being there in support of my friend demonstrated to the aforementioned women that not only was I well educated, tolerant and modern but that I have some really amazing friends. In the dating world we call that "demonstrating value".
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

BTW Shah, my congressional district has an openly gay congressman:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Polis

We voted for him, and have the greatest confidence that he won't be sending pics of his weiner to chicks.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

BTW Shah, my congressional district has an openly gay congressman:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Polis

We voted for him, and have the greatest confidence that he won't be sending pics of his weiner to chicks.:D

Call him up and see if he will be your wing man!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Please. I don't to be the slave to a bunch of lesbians....

Can you pack?

And I totally mean parachutes.

That's pretty much the etent of my interest in straight Canadians

Unless it's a boogie. Then all bets are off.
Owned by Remi #?

4) He's gay! That's one less dude I need to compete with!

That is why my fantasy is to be the only straight guy in town.:ph34r:

I had a dream like that once (see Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, you are not so special!!!).
I was the lone straight guy in town.
Girls all immediatley went lesbian.:)
Peace,
Jim B

Hey and don't forget, God created E. Coli bacteria, H1N1, and the plague. God caused my uncle to get hit by lightning, even though he was really a decent guy and God gave my other uncle lung cancer.....

He is nothing short of fucking amazing all the things he can do....

You are god and you are amazing in all the things you can do.
Your uncles are god and they are amazing in all the things they can do . Their bodies have expired but they continue.
Pretty fuckin' amazing!

Peace,
Jim B