BrokenR1

Addicts putting pharmacies under siege

>Emergency room doctors and nurses, more cops to arrest those for DUI
>and other offenses.

True - but also fewer cops shot by drug addicts, crime kingpins and meth lab guards.

Even when the dopers go wacko and start shooting up the place? Let's face it, not all dopers are just good folks recreationally using.

Chuck

Hell drunks do that kind of shit daily... as I said before.... different dopers... different drugs.

You got that right!! Back during my drinking days, I did some pretty stupid stuff that I regret to this day. After too long, I woke-up and cleaned-up my act. Too little... too late. Things are good now but it doesn't stop the regret. Bottom line... I had that freedom to choose that route. I guess,everyone else has that freedom, too but folks need to be held accountable for their actions.

Chuck

I learned a LONG time ago.. that keeping ones wits about them was preferable to the alternative with any of the drugs of choice available to us legal or illegal. It's a rare occasion when I drink to excess... usually at a boogie... damn skydivers.. leading people astray.

>Emergency room doctors and nurses, more cops to arrest those for DUI
>and other offenses.

True - but also fewer cops shot by drug addicts, crime kingpins and meth lab guards.

Even when the dopers go wacko and start shooting up the place? Let's face it, not all dopers are just good folks recreationally using.

Chuck

Hell drunks do that kind of shit daily... as I said before.... different dopers... different drugs.

You got that right!! Back during my drinking days, I did some pretty stupid stuff that I regret to this day. After too long, I woke-up and cleaned-up my act. Too little... too late. Things are good now but it doesn't stop the regret. Bottom line... I had that freedom to choose that route. I guess,everyone else has that freedom, too but folks need to be held accountable for their actions.

Chuck

I learned a LONG time ago.. that keeping ones wits about them was preferable to the alternative with any of the drugs of choice available to us legal or illegal. It's a rare occasion when I drink to excess... usually at a boogie... damn skydivers.. leading people astray.

I guess, I was a slow learner.[:/] When I quit, I quit cold. With me, one was too many and 100 wasn't enough. After the jumps were done at the end of the day, it was not uncommon to find me passed-out on a wadded-up student Manta!

Chuck

>Better and cheaper are not the same thing.

From a capitalist perspective, they are quite similar.

Cheaper doesn't necessarily give a better return. From a capitalist perspective returns on investments matter. Cheaper does not mean better from that perspective either.

After the jumps were done at the end of the day, it was not uncommon to find me passed-out on a wadded-up student Manta!

That would be a good joke if you had a student named Manta.

As long as 'Manta' was female! I don't think, my wife, at the time, would've found much humor in it.

Chuck