jclalor

Karzai threatens NATO

115 billion dollars and hundreds of American deaths a year and the President of Afghanistan says this a day ago, WTF.

Karzai added that foreign forces are close to "the behavior of an occupation" and the "Afghan people know how to deal with that" — a thinly veiled threat that Afghans could rise up and drive out NATO as with past occupying armies. He said Afghanistan would be "forced to take unilateral action" if the bombardment of Afghan homes did not cease, but he did not specify what that action would be.

"History is a witness how Afghanistan deals with occupiers," he said.

Is it sill unpatriotic and not supporting the troops to say they needed to leave yesterday?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2015198014_afghanistan01.html

Also, dick or not he has a point Civilians have been killed and that's NOT acceptable

Those that keep bleating "all's fair in love and war" and such shite - just imagine if it was your kinfolk.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Also, dick or not he has a point Civilians have been killed and that's NOT acceptable.

We have a situation where the terrorists kill large numbers of civilians, intentionally.

And in order to fight them, it's inevitable that some civilians will be killed accidentally. That's a simple fact of war.

If we forego fighting the war, in order to eliminate accidental civilian casualties, then an even greater number will be caused by the terrorists. It's a Catch-22 situation.

What do you suggest be done?

Fuck Afghanistan. Leave. Or nuke it from orbit.

Which is exactly the sentiment that leads to Karzai having to make the statement he made. He knows the US will soon leave and he needs to start pandering to the other side to keep himself in power, or at least in business.

Fuck Afghanistan. Leave. Or nuke it from orbit.

Which is exactly the sentiment that leads to Karzai having to make the statement he made. He knows the US will soon leave and he needs to start pandering to the other side to keep himself in power, or at least in business.

Or at least alive and not tarred, feathered and/or beheaded by Afghans who view him as a US poodle at the head of an American-imposed Vichy government.

Anyhow, none of us in here are Karzai's intended audience.

By way of background: I read an article post-OsamaWhack that during the Bush-Jr admin, the US & the Pakis came to a secret agreement, which would be publicly denied by all, that if the US located bin Laden in Pak, the US could encroach on Pak sovereignty to take him out, with the understanding that the Pak govt would "strongly protest" for public consumption, and then we'd all get on with our lives. Well, that's what happened.

This is more or less the same. I fully presume that there's an understanding between the Karzai and his US handlers that every once in a while he has to say these things in public to protect his and his family's quisling asses. So it's not disloyalty or ingratitude toward the US, it's just part of the deal.

If it wasn't for French leadership, there would be no United States of America.

Yeah but back then America was not what it is today, try moving forward into the last century.

They have been doing a great job of retreating.... under their great leaders since October of 1812!!!

Yeah but back then America was not what it is today, try moving forward into the last century.

They have been doing a great job of retreating.... under their great leaders since October of 1812!!!

Seems I recall they were against the invasion of Iraq on grounds they knew as did the US that Saddam didn't have WMDs even if the US had a reciept proving that we had infact sold him WMDs.

Freedom Fries?
Those pussy ass Frenchies!
They eat cow liver all day but don't like the taste of Innocent Blood???

Fuckin' pussies!!!

Peace,
Jim B

Also, dick or not he has a point Civilians have been killed and that's NOT acceptable.

We have a situation where the terrorists kill large numbers of civilians, intentionally.

And in order to fight them, it's inevitable that some civilians will be killed accidentally. That's a simple fact of war.

If we forego fighting the war, in order to eliminate accidental civilian casualties, then an even greater number will be caused by the terrorists. It's a Catch-22 situation.

Terrorism at home ~3k

Dead Middle Easterners ~100k

Yeah, right as always John... oh wait... nope.

Seems I recall they were against the invasion of Iraq on grounds they knew as did the US that Saddam didn't have WMDs even if the US had a reciept proving that we had infact sold him WMDs.

Freedom Fries?
Those pussy ass Frenchies!
They eat cow liver all day but don't like the taste of Innocent Blood???

Fuckin' pussies!!!

Peace,
Jim B

Fuckin A right Bubba

Terrorism at home ~3k
Dead Middle Easterners ~100k
Yeah, right as always John... oh wait... nope.

You're ignoring several things in the equation. It's not just about deaths from terrorism in our own country of America. But also about the number of innocent people that muslim extremists would be killing in their own countries. Don't look at from such a selfish viewpoint. And of those deaths of middle-easterners you mention, most of them were the terrorists themselves, which are the source of the problem.

And of those deaths of middle-easterners you mention, most of them were the terrorists themselves, which are the source of the problem.

Exactly correct.
As a matter of fact almost everytime NATO makes a kill the News media reports it just as you say.
Insurgents, militia,armed combatants, etc.
Not so often I see headlines about peaceful citizens being killed so I guess it just doesn't happen often.

If it did I'd be Shocked and Awed !!

Peace,
Jim B

And of those deaths of middle-easterners you mention, most of them were the terrorists themselves, which are the source of the problem.

Exactly correct.
As a matter of fact almost everytime NATO makes a kill the News media reports it just as you say.
Not so often I see headlines about peaceful citizens being killed so I guess it just doesn't happen often.

Peace,
Jim B

Were those insurgents aboard the trains and busses on 7/7 in London or were they peaceful citizens going about thier lives???

Were those militia aboard the train in Madrid or were they peaceful citizens going about thier lives???

Were those combatants in the twin towers on 9/11or were they peaceful citizens going about thier daily lives???

A group of miscreants declared a JIHAD against all the evil non believers in the WEST... a VERY high percentage of the population of Pakistan and the rest of a whole bunch of STANS believe its a righteous cause.

I guess I and others are willing to see an enemy that wishes me and mine harm. Personally.. I really believe they need to meet ALLAH.. and let him inform them if they were right or wrong.
Here is a list of Terrorist acts by those who call themselves The Religion of Peace.. please notice the amount of them were religion of THE BELEIVERS occurs agains those of us who are seen by those same BELEIVERS as non-believers.. they wish to kill...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

Exactly correct.

Peace,
Jim B

Were those insurgents aboard the trains and busses on 7/7 in London or were they peaceful citizens going about thier lives???

Were those militia aboard the train in Madrid or were they peaceful citizens going about thier lives???

Were those combatants in the twin towers on 9/11or were they peaceful citizens going about thier daily lives???

Relax ,Amazon.
Get a drink of water.
Have some ice cream.
Relax.

Don't be troubled little one.
No one wants to do you harm.
Even if someone was bent on malintent toward you they can not possibly do you harm.

Everything is going to be alright!

Peace,
Jim B

Yeah I bet all those people on those trains and airplanes and in the WTC and in those Embassies thought they were going to be just alright.

Until these butt slimes decide to live in peace like civilized human beings.. they need to be put down like the mad dogs they are emulating.

Yeah I bet all those people on those trains and airplanes and in the WTC and in those Embassies thought they were going to be just alright.

Until these butt slimes decide to live in peace like civilized human beings.. they need to be put down like the mad dogs they are emulating.

Relax Amazon.
Walk around a bit.
Pet the dog.
Relax.

The people who transitioned in those events are all fine and doing well.
They are very happy and content. They are at peace.

You seem to be not quite so at peace.
Relax.
Everything is and will be alright.
Stroke your cat. No one is watching.
Stroke it again.
Relax.

I promise you everything is going to be quite alright.

Peace,
Jim B

Relax Amazon.
Walk around a bit.
Pet the dog.
Relax.

The people who transitioned in those events are all fine and doing well.
They are very happy and content. They are at peace.

You seem to be not quite so at peace.
Relax.
Everything is and will be alright.
Stroke your cat. No one is watching.
Stroke it again.
Relax.

I promise you everything is going to be quite alright.

Peace,
Jim B

Perhaps you should relax more... because there are Americans out there doing their jobs that you denigrate and you would never do..