dreamdancer

Twenty-Five Arrested, Thousands Converge on Koch Brothers Billionaire's Caucus in the California Desert

The Koch Brothers, billionaires who have generously funded conservative and libertarian causes for over a generation – including the Heritage Foundation, the Cato Institute, and tea party groups like Americans for Prosperity – put together an annual meeting, typically held in the California desert, with fellow corporate CEOs and conservative operatives, to plan the year ahead. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain were reputed to attend the gathering at the sprawling Rancho Las Palmas resort. The Kochs bought out the entire resort for Saturday and Sunday. Some activists who stayed at the resort Friday night and booked dinners at their restaurants on Saturday had their reservations canceled by the resort, and were given $150 each for their trouble.

I'm interested in seeing a list of people employed by Koch Brothers and people employed by protesters...

Greenies, can we just create another sticky thread and link it to alternet.com? It would save dreamdancer rhys a lot of time and maybe give him an excuse to go think for himself for a while.

It would also save some space with MUCH shorter thread titles.

Fixed it fer ye. ;)

you've got to get help for that pararnoid complex...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

“Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another, but let him work diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.”

-Abraham Lincoln

can you put that in your own words? difficult i know - but you can at least try...

:S
Sure thing, Kev. I'll type slow so that you'll at least have a chance of keeping up.

This is known as an analogy. It shows how one pair of things are related to each other like another pair of things. It can help a reader understand something as long as they're not a complete fucking idiot and can make the connection.

In this analogy, the wealth that people have built is represented by the house.

The connection I want you to make (I know it's hard, but you can at least try;)) is this: If a person builds wealth, you should not try to destroy it. You see, Kev, if you don't destroy another persons wealth, you could build wealth for yourself and expect it to be safe from others destroying it.

I've kept this in very simple terms for you. I know it probably makes your brain hurt, but I hope you at least understand a little more now.

nice one :)
(i think we'll get on fine)

nice one

Love it. Steve makes an awesome point and your comeback is "nice one"

i asked him to expound on his quote - he did and got a few cracks in as well. he could fit in our little corner very well :)

Did you see a reply to him that stated they know no why they are not seeing him on another site because said dreamdancer has now come here to share said dreamdancers wisdom?

Why ....... never mind

they're still seeing me (i'm a busy guy) - just not political threads :)
(and you missed the bit where i'm opening my own dz - west london skydiving centre. good news eh?)

do your own research - and then get back to us. inquiring minds are waiting...

Sure. I'll research how many are employed by the Koch Bros compared to the protesters..:S

From WIKI
Among Koch Industries’ better known subsidiaries across various industries[15] are:
Georgia Pacific paper and pulp company, maker of Brawny paper towels,

Angel Soft toilet paper,

Mardi Gras napkins and towels and Quilted Northern toilet paper.

Invista, a polymer and fibers company that makes Stainmaster carpet, and Lycra fiber, among other products.

Koch Pipeline Company LP, that owns and operates 4,000 miles of pipeline used to transport oil, natural gas liquids and chemicals.

Flint Hill Resources LP, that operates oil refineries in six states.
Koch Fertilizer, LLC, owns or has interests in fertilizer plants the United States, Canada, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, and Italy, among others.[16][17] In October 2010, a plant in Venezuela was nationalized by the government.[18]

Now get back to me on the protesters and who they employ

once again... do your own research. we'll all wait for you

The protesters employment data is not available online.. could you help and tell me where to look?

well, according to my own provisional (and highly secret) research the protesters employ up to five times that of the kock parasites :)
(the ball is now back in your court little one)

Greenies, can we just create another sticky thread and link it to alternet.com? It would save dreamdancer rhys a lot of time and maybe give him an excuse to go think for himself for a while.

Fixed it fer ye. ;)

Irony scale: +10
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Fixed it fer ye. ;)

Irony scale: +10

pointlessness scale +100 :)

You're the one with the paranoid complex about how the rich are stealing all your money, not us.

Sorry, man-you wrong. I don't see paranoia. I see more aggravation at not being able to steal money from the rich and instead being expected to make his/her own way by his/her own effort and talent.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

You're the one with the paranoid complex about how the rich are stealing all your money, not us.

Sorry, man-you wrong. I don't see paranoia. I see more aggravation at not being able to steal money from the rich and instead being expected to make his/her own way by his/her own effort and talent.

I see your point.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Did you see a reply to him that stated they know no why they are not seeing him on another site because said dreamdancer has now come here to share said dreamdancers wisdom?

Why ....... never mind

they're still seeing me (i'm a busy guy) - just not political threads :)
(and you missed the bit where i'm opening my own dz - west london skydiving centre. good news eh?)

Good luck with your center

What happens if you get supre rich?
Gonna give it away then? Or just wait for someone to come take it?

By the way
Being super rich is a relative description

Better keep an eye on your 6
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln