turtlespeed

Thanks Obama - we really don't like internet freedom anyway!

8000 is still a fucking lot of posts. As is 15 or 27 or any other number over or damn close to 5 digits.

We're only haggling over price at this point.

Nice of you to admit you are a bigger whore, worshipping one of the biggest whores.

:D:D

But in stead of all this time wasted on this petty stuff....how about some answers on questions on the subject of the thread. Or, are the two of you really just trolling?

>>Fair enough, so do you agree with his decision or not?
No- I Do Not.

>>Do you think he made the right decision or the wrong decision?
The wrong one

>>Why do you think that it is beneficial to have somebody in power who never changes his mind?
Never is one thing . . . Complete and total rigidity is asinine. The pattern he has shown is that 1) either most of his ideals are wrong from the beginning and he has to correct them or 2) He has no back bone to stand up for what he thinks is right and the inability to convince his public that it is right.

>> What do his OWN standards have to do with this?
A president is elected on his platform. His platform should be what he believes in or he started his relationship with the people with lies to begin with. That in and of it's self is reason for distrust and dislike. i would much prefer a president that is elected on a platform that he at least TRIES to stand on instaed of cowering away from when things go bad. Stand up and be a man about it. take your lumps, but have integrity. Obama will do neither.

>>He has been elected to do what is best for the country. I am sure that often those two concepts are not the same. I would prefer somebody in power who decides base don wat is best for the country, not just stubbornly upholds his OWN standards.

See above
There are always some comprimises that are made. They should be minor adjustments to his platform, not complete and total reversals and cave-ins.

He swore to us that he would not allow the major service companies reign to controll the internet pricing as they are able to now. THATwould have been best for the country - not this Bull shite that he has signed us up for now.

I fully expect more of the same where he decides to try to save his presidency in liew of doing what is best for the country.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I noticed that i have not received any response to my responce as you requested or maybe demanded.

whats the hold up?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I noticed that i have not received any response to my responce as you requested or maybe demanded.

whats the hold up?

Stiiiiiiiiiill waiting.

whats the hold up?

Stiiiiiiiiiill waiting.

He sure was in a hurry for my response, but now seems to be conveniently absent.:|

A president is elected on his platform. His platform should be what he believes in...

He has been elected to do what is best for the country.

I would prefer somebody in power who decides base don wat is best for the country...

I used to think the politicians were supposed to represent what WE believe in.

But as time goes on and I get older and older, I come to realize that was a rather naive approach. It ain't a-thataway at all.

It's only about the pol telling us what we want to hear to get elected and then representing himself and his party and his cronies and to hell with the country.

For just one example:

He swore to us that he would not allow the major service companies reign to controll the internet pricing as they are able to now. THATwould have been best for the country - not this Bull shite that he has signed us up for now.

I fully expect more of the same where he decides to try to save his presidency in liew of doing what is best for the country.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

whats the hold up?

Stiiiiiiiiiill waiting.

He sure was in a hurry for my response, but now seems to be conveniently absent.:|

Big surprise - Guess I'm Still Waiting:D:D:D