US Judge Throws Out ACLU Suit for al-Awlaki

Let's make sure these fuckers rights aren't abused while they continue to decapitate people on TV or torture women and children. The only people that have rights guaranteed by the Constitution are US citizens. We are at WAR people. A WAR declared against ALL Americans by the Muslim Nation. The excuse that it's only radical muslims is akin to saying it was only the Gestapo/hard line Nazis that perpetuated genocide. Make no mistake about, there will be another 9/11 as long as bleeding heart liberals continue to defend the so called rights of these crimminals. Who was defending the rights to over 3,000 american citizens when these fuckers declared war and flew planes into the Towers/Pentagon and a field in Pennslyvania?

+1

Let's make sure these fuckers rights aren't abused while they continue to decapitate people on TV or torture women and children. The only people that have rights guaranteed by the Constitution are US citizens. We are at WAR people. A WAR declared against ALL Americans by the Muslim Nation. The excuse that it's only radical muslims is akin to saying it was only the Gestapo/hard line Nazis that perpetuated genocide. Make no mistake about, there will be another 9/11 as long as bleeding heart liberals continue to defend the so called rights of these crimminals. Who was defending the rights to over 3,000 american citizens when these fuckers declared war and flew planes into the Towers/Pentagon and a field in Pennslyvania?

+1

Well, then you are more than welcome to hand racerman a napkin to wipe the foam off his mouth. Then go re-read the Constitution.

Not this guy...and in this case, I like that...He is a enemy of the US , the same as any ememy combatant, he is a target...(Although I would have thought he would be tried and found guilty of treason "first"...that part seems Od)

I agree with this opinion. Terrorists have declared war in a way that may fuzz the lines for some people, but not me. Just because they have taken their battle to public places and directly attack non-combatants doesn't mean we have to go to trial by jury every time we get one of them in the crosshairs. Bottom line, they have decided to wage battle, and we should not have to give each person about to be killed in battle a trial by jury. That would simply be stupid.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Have you ever considered being just like them... capturing some muslims.... wearing a nice facemask and placing an American Flag in the background while you read biblical scripture before beheading them??:S:S

They make no distinction between combatant/noncombatant. Given the opportunity they will carry out another 9/11 or dirty bomb or whatever means they have. We the people of the United States does not mean We the Muslim terrorists! I spent 20 years of my life upholding the Constitution and continue to do so regardless of the bleeding heart liberals who seek to extend those rights to individuals whos goal is to see the demise of the United States

>We the people of the United States does not mean We the
>Muslim terrorists!

Correct. It means we the Muslims, we the Christians, we the atheists, we the Wiccans. It means that everyone is subjected to the same laws, and that Timothy McVeigh had the same rights that Ahmed Ghailani had.

In this case, I agree. Apparently, this guy is a US Citizen. I think the first step would be to revoke his citizenship through due process and then treat him as an enemy of the State.

Not impossible, but unlikely. Here's an article addressing exactly that issue re: this guy:

http://articles.mcall.com/2010-04-22/news/all-a8_5dent.7247251apr22_1_citizenship-al-awlaki-radical-cleric

Interesting. What's your opinion of the rights of citizenship being extended to an American living in another country we are at war with when that citizen has collaborated with the enemy? Does that person deserve due process or should they be treated as an enemy combatant IYO?

>We the people of the United States does not mean We the
>Muslim terrorists!

Correct. It means we the Muslims, we the Christians, we the atheists, we the Wiccans. It means that everyone is subjected to the same laws, and that Timothy McVeigh had the same rights that Ahmed Ghailani had.

You are missing a very important word.

You forgot "Sometimes".

Sometimes it is "We the Muslims", sometimes it is "We the Christians", so on and so on.

You can't use a blanket statement like that reasonably, someone is always infringed upon.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>You forgot "Sometimes".

No, I specifically did not include that word, because it has been misused in the past. It was misused to justify enslaving all the blacks in the US - it doesn't apply to them! It was misused to justify putting all the Japanese in the US in internment camps - it doesn't apply to them!

Well, turns out it did. The Constitution applies to everyone, even to people we dislike. Even to people with different color skins. Even to people from a country who declared war on us.

>You can't use a blanket statement like that reasonably, someone
>is always infringed upon.

If you mean "not everyone gets all those rights" then you are 100% correct. Rights can be taken away for crimes. One common example is the right to life, taken away when a person is executed for a serious crime.

>You forgot "Sometimes".

No, I specifically did not include that word, because it has been misused in the past. It was misused to justify enslaving all the blacks in the US - it doesn't apply to them! It was misused to justify putting all the Japanese in the US in internment camps - it doesn't apply to them!

Well, turns out it did. The Constitution applies to everyone, even to people we dislike. Even to people with different color skins. Even to people from a country who declared war on us.

>You can't use a blanket statement like that reasonably, someone
>is always infringed upon.

If you mean "not everyone gets all those rights" then you are 100% correct. Rights can be taken away for crimes. One common example is the right to life, taken away when a person is executed for a serious crime.

It doesn't take much to be denied the Pursuit of Happiness either.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun