SkyChimp

ACORN Workers Convicted of ELECTION FRAUD

in the recent November elections, in Walterboro SC, there were about 1,000 more votes cast than there are registered voters

either the machines goofed up or there was some fraud going on

but nothing to do with ACORN :)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

matthewcline, there were no fraudulent votes. you can go round in circles asking as many times as you want - but rest your weary head - there were no fraudulent votes :)

matthewcline, there were no fraudulent votes. you can go round in circles asking as many times as you want - but rest your weary head - there were no fraudulent votes :)

If there was fraudulent registration then there was ELECTION FRAUD.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If there was fraudulent registration then there was ELECTION FRAUD.

but no fraudulent votes were cast - so no real harm done :)

I guess I reached my quota of stupid statements read for today. I don't think he sees the gravity or absurdity of his "interpretation"
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

My head isn't weary. I am disappointed though that you won't go beyond your assertion that no fraudulent votes where cast, with out proof. Is there a source to back that up?

There appears to be numerous sources to back the Rights assertion that Acorn and the Left committed Voter Fraud after the Voter Registration Fraud.

As to the Lefts assertion that the Right did the same, I think it is true as well.

Right and Left Lie, Right and Left Cheat and Right and Left bring each other to trial when one holds the majority over the other.

Thanks to Andy who has a better understanding of the law than I and stated it much clearer.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

i've already provided a source - which you've ignored.

keep up...

These guys? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian

First paragraph:

"The Guardian (formerly known as The Manchester Guardian) is a British national daily newspaper owned by the Guardian Media Group. Founded in 1821, it is unique among major British daily newspapers in being owned by a foundation (the Scott Trust, via the Guardian Media Group). It is known for its left-of-centre political stance.[3] At the 2010 election it supported the Liberal Democrats."

Not saying their bias is relevant but what is their source that no illegal votes were cast?

All your source shows is that the easiest to find registration fraud, the names like Donald Duck etc. were turned in by ACORN. Your source is wrong about the voter registration not in person needing to show ID to vote. I registered online and voted by mail in early ballot, no one checked my ID.

Unless someone has verified every single ballot no one can factually state that there were no fraudulant votes cast. You can however state that no fraudulently cast ballots were discovered in this investigation. Seems a bit of a difference there eh?

James

The OP posted a link to a Nov 2010 article.
Your "source" is an Oct 2008 article, hardly a "source" in regards to this thread.
If you had posted a counter article that had some thing to counter the court convictions that Faux news used, then maybe it would be valid.

By your lack of willingness to address this with current and factual counters I am lead to believe that the Fraud did happen and the Convictions are just.

Of course it makes it easy to believe when Defendant's plead out for a reduced sentence and helped the Prosecution.

Matt

or, none were discovered because none were cast :)
(tell us when you get any evidence otherwise)

So basically although there was election fraud, it had no verifiable impact on the outcome of the election.

this seems to be the case :)
(and surely fox with its vast news resources would have found just a couple of votes by now)

So basically although there was election fraud, it had no verifiable impact on the outcome of the election.

(and surely fox with its vast news resources would have found just a couple of votes by now)

So...if the logic is no harm no foul, then no one should be concerned if someone buries a bowie knife in their backpack as long as the flight arrives on time?

So...if the logic is no harm no foul, then no one should be concerned if someone buries a bowie knife in their backpack as long as the flight arrives on time?

perhaps some tinfoil might help?

I looked at the graph where it said CONVICTED and the total is 23.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/11/23/the-voter-fraud-hall-of-shame-milwaukee-voter-fraud-conviction-makes-acorn%E2%80%99s-2010-total-at-least-15/

This is current and it shows Mr Clancy is convicted of Voter Fraud.

My whole issue has been your contention that NO votes where cast fraudulently. I suggest the Court Convictions and various Articles conclude other wise and no one party is innocent.

Matt

perhaps some tinfoil might help?

yeah I gotta gum wrapper if you need to make a hat! B|