Lucky...

All you Rimjob heads

Brings back memories of the Rather report on Bush. Or the "Bush 91 IQ" hoax.

I wonder if someone called Limbaugh to report this as a source. "The reason why the bear heads were removed was because they were replaced wirh a mold of Howard Stern's penis. BABA BOOEY!"

Going with stories and not checking sources is the American way. It's WHY Howard Stern prank callers get in. Limbaugh is just as likely to fall for it as Rather or Maddow or anybody else.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Kinda like quoting the Onion eh?

Diff is I'm not a major media outlet with a huge staff. As well, I didn't quote the onion, I initially though they were a RW rag. But I guess I can take that knowing I'm not so naive that I thought impeachment was a conviction as did Belgian.

Diff is I'm not a major media outlet with a huge staff. As well, I didn't quote the onion, I initially though they were a RW rag. But I guess I can take that knowing I'm not so naive that I thought impeachment was a conviction as did Belgian.

Diff is i acknowledged my error within a couple posts on the same thread while you kept on denying any error until....well, you STILL think ONN is legit! :D
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

If you can show me where and when he stated that HE is a major news outlet . . . it will be an issue.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I didn't quote the onion,

No you didn't quote the onion. You posted a link to the onion, called the information in the link "real and legit" and referred to the onion as an RW rag. So I guess everybody gets fooled once in a while. You, me, Rush, everybody.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
1981 to 1988 is 7 years-Kallend (oops, it's actually 8 years Kallend)

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.