rhys

Gravitatonal collapse of WTC buildings damaged by fire and newtons laws of momentum.

then you really shouldn't have ever brought them up. You don't get to just run away from the ridiculous things you say without admitting that they're ridiculous.

This is the very last comment i will make on this.

if you really beleive a game of jenga does not show the principal of the path of greatest resistance, then you have no belonging in this discussion.

I never compared the blocks to a building.

You simply cannot understand very simple things, quite sad really.

You can remark all you like I will not reply to anything other than what is pertanent to the subject.

You need to be able to grasp what it is that we are talking about first then try to attack it.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Do you still believe the buildings did not fall through the path of least resistance? Unimpressed

They fell through 'what should have been' the path of greatest resistance, this reveals that pre planted explosives would have been necessary for what we observe to occur.

Coupled with extensive tangable evidence of these explosives and the documented history the NIST had in the development of the said explosives in the years leading up to the events, would usually be enough.

You seem quite happy to ignore this evidence, so you do not use the scientific method.

WHAT EVIDENCE??? You speak of evidence but have produced exactly zero. None. There is no evidence whatsoever of explosives and/or thermite/thermate being present.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Step 1: Find a dictionary.

Step 2: Look up 'precedent'.

Step 3: There is no step three.

so what did newton set when he put these laws on paper...?

I see you have lost traction with you point and have resorted to the usual ancillairy points, to evade the inevitable.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Of course it's fucking unprecedented. How could it not be unprecedented?

When you have a unique skyscraper design married to a unique catastrophic accident where the fuck are you going to find precedent for what then occurs?

Newtons 3rd law of momentum.

What?:o No step three?? No wonder I always have trouble with a dictionary.
PISS!! >:(
HAMMER:

Awww, whatsamatter? Did somebody finally explain dynamic load to youband you have no answer? Or did somebody make you realize that professionals really do know more than a few nutbag conspiracy theorists?

Be careful, truther, the truth will shoot you down every time. Even your tinfoil hat can't keep reality out forever.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I see you have lost traction with you point and have resorted to the usual ancillairy points, to evade the inevitable.

newtons laws had precedent , even before the apple landed on his head !

Evasion? Are you shitting me?

In case you forgot what you wrote that I replied to: "Though there are probably several problems with that concept as fire damage is not symmetrical and this tyoe of falure is inprecedented,"

You know damn well that you were not talking about the continuing collapse and your stupid little 3rd Law guff - you were talking about the initial collapse of the impact and fire damaged floors.

You also know damn well what the word 'precedent' means, but just to make sure, I refer you again to my 3 step plan.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Evasion? Are you shitting me?
In case you forgot what you wrote that I replied to: "Though there are probably several problems with that concept as fire damage is not symmetrical and this tyoe of falure is inprecedented,"
You know damn well that you were not talking about the continuing collapse and your stupid little 3rd Law guff - you were talking about the initial collapse of the impact and fire damaged floors.
You also know damn well what the word 'precedent' means, but just to make sure, I refer you again to my 3 step plan.

maybe he doesn't know , maybe he knows but it doesn't fit his agenda /beliefs/feelings !

if you really beleive a game of jenga does not show the principal of the path of greatest resistance, then you have no belonging in this discussion.

If you believe that dropping a hammer on your foot will not demonstrate dynamic load, then right back atcha sport!

I never compared the blocks to a building.

Except... you did. Like, totally. You think that because that path of least resistance for some fucking solid jenga blocks involves tipping over sideways that the same should hold true for a massive steel and concrete skyscraper.

It's moronic.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

WHAT EVIDENCE??? You speak of evidence but have produced exactly zero. None. There is no evidence whatsoever of explosives and/or thermite/thermate being present.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

This has been presented to you before and you simply have ignored it.

Ignorance is not part of the scientific method.

To refute the existance of these materials you first have to acknowledge and study the presented facts and evidence.

It is much more simple to be ignorant though isn't it.

Here is another comprehensive study on the mass an potential energy of WTC1.
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200703/GUrich/MassAndPeWtc.pdf

there are plenty more papers like these proving that more investigation is needed.

who after proving continues investigating ? i am reminded of a man looking for lost keys outside at night !

Force = Mass x acceleration. When the top was stationary the force was lower than once the collapse started. Jakee's example with the hammer is spot on.

The person who you are referencing is misunderstanding basic principles of physics.

Hmmm, so someone that has compiled a peer reviewed journal on the subject is wrong while another that compares a sky scraper to a toe and a hammer is correct?

:D

I work in engineering (not mechanical) and some of the worst people we have had to work with have been full time academics with no real world experience. I haven't bothered to read any of the sources of yours so I can't comment. I saw the WTC fall live on television - it is simply not possible for a government to carry out a conspiracy on that scale in front of multiple television crews.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

This has been presented to you before and you simply have ignored it.

Ignorance is not part of the scientific method.

To refute the existance of these materials you first have to acknowledge and study the presented facts and evidence.

It is much more simple to be ignorant though isn't it.

As has been pointed out by myself and others, the residue from thermite/thermate is exactly the same residue you will find anywhere there has been a fire in a structural building. You could burn down a mobile home and you would find the EXACT SAME RESIDUE.
HAMMER:

Here is another comprehensive study on the mass an potential energy of WTC1.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200703/GUrich/MassAndPeWtc.pdf

there are plenty more papers like these proving that more investigation is needed.

No, they don't and you have no clues as to why.
HAMMER:

As has been pointed out by myself and others, the residue from thermite/thermate is exactly the same residue you will find anywhere there has been a fire in a structural building. You could burn down a mobile home and you would find the EXACT SAME RESIDUE.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh wrong.

:D

I suggest you actually read the paper before you dismiss it or claim to know it's contents.

The uniform size and scale of the components within red gray chips are far too small and uniform to be created by the process you are mistakingly assuming has created them.

This residue has been found and studied by various chemists from variuous countries, and has been found in 'ALL' samples of WTC dust samples.

The paper has ben presented to many high profile people and NONE, can refute it, those that care ingest and agree, but those like you that are too scared to admit you are wrong (or complicit), simply choose to ignore it.

Like I said, it is easier to be ignorant than it is to address the facts though isn't it, mr engneer.

No, they don't and you have no clues as to why.

It seems quite hypocritical of you as you have just pointed out that you will refute something you have not even ingested. You could try reading them before you so violently oppose them.

Like I said, it is easier to be ignorant than it is to address the facts though isn't it, mr engneer.

For you? Yes, on both points
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Uh oh. Someone will now use rhyslogic to prove there were mobile homes parked inside the WTC.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley