penniless

How to Restore Honor

WTF are you talking about?

Yeah, no one ever points out when Pelosi or Reid lies.

From your own post: You don't read the forums much, do you?

The people here that can see them for who they are call them out - not those on the left . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not all of us are special unique snowflakes like you.

You are correct. I believe that is also described as Sheep . . Sheeple . . . or lemmings.

Whichever one you use to describe yourself is fine with me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

>Don't actually read the threads much do you?

I do indeed "read the posts."

So it's comprehension then?

Not all of us are special unique snowflakes like you.

You are very correct

Some are special unique turds
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You are very correct

Some are special unique turds

If someone posted that to you, you would call PA faster than greased monkey shit.

I wasn't even talking to you, crybaby.

:D

If you cant take your own shit dude, dont start it

As for PA's? Where

You said there are some speicials ones out there and I did the same

So, was your comment a PA too?

So now I will go cry in my corner:D
Abraham Lincoln

Funny how you don't seem too indignant when the President tells lie after lie after lie. In fact many of the narcissists deem it necessary to get elected.

Funny how you make these claims and back up none. Actually not fuuny, just typical.

Yep
Funny isnt it[:/]

Take your pick

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=nws%3A1%2Cqdr%3Ad&q=health+care+costs+to+up+not+down&aq=f&aqi=m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

If you would just move outside your liberal sites you might see some of this coming

When the rest of us do
Abraham Lincoln

Funny how you don't seem too indignant when the President tells lie after lie after lie. In fact many of the narcissists deem it necessary to get elected.

Funny how you make these claims and back up none. Actually not fuuny, just typical.

Yep

Take your pick

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=nws%3A1%2Cqdr%3Ad&q=health+care+costs+to+up+not+down&aq=f&aqi=m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

If you would just move outside your liberal sites you might see some of this coming

When the rest of us do

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.......... He was hoping nobody would notice he got shut up and didn't respond. A classic case of foot-in-mouth disease I believe.

Yep

Take your pick

When the rest of us do

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.......... He was hoping nobody would notice he got shut up and didn't respond. A classic case of foot-in-mouth disease I believe.

oops, sorry :$
Abraham Lincoln

Yep

Take your pick

When the rest of us do

Wait a mionute here . . . You provided multiple links to multiple sites with relavant information that disagrees wit what he posted . . . Isn't that what he whines about when no one responds to his posts with anything more than - "typical" and "worthless"?

Why do you think he is avoiding this thread like the plague and posting upwards of 6 replies (In a row) to all the other threads?

Yep

Take your pick

When the rest of us do

Wait a mionute here . . . You provided multiple links to multiple sites with relavant information that disagrees wit what he posted . . . Isn't that what he whines about when no one responds to his posts with anything more than - "typical" and "worthless"?

Why do you think he is avoiding this thread like the plague and posting upwards of 6 replies (In a row) to all the other threads?

And to top it off the President today says well what do you expect ?? In his new conference today

Go figure
Abraham Lincoln

And to top it off the President today says well what do you expect ?? In his new conference today

Go figure

:ph34r::ph34r::D

Yeah . . . What DO WE EXPECT?[:/]

Where did you see this?

Go figure

:ph34r::ph34r::D

Yeah . . . What DO WE EXPECT?[:/]

Where did you see this?

Todays news conference
Portions were on the local radio news.

He said that in the context of adding 30 million to the HC roles

Well duh:S

But it NOW it aint free!!!