dannydan

Sen Ted Stevens???

Conspiratorial? A bush plane crashes in Alaska. It happens frequently. It killed Stevens' first wife. Former NASA dude is the CEO of an aerospace company. They're both on the way to a ritzy fishing lodge paid for by corporate cronies.

And the plane crashes. Shit happens. More frequently in Alaska, but it happens. KilleDeadly plane crashes for politicians are an American tradition. Ted Kennedy survived one. Heinz was killed. Tower was killed. Who's that Missouri dude? Carnahan? Wellstone killed.

Shoot - a damned House Majority leader was killed in an Alaska plane crash - . I don't think they've even found that one and it's been 30 or 40 years. I think it was Hale Boggs.

There are others I'm leaving out.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Alaska is a tough place to fly in. Weather, terrain, and lack of navaids all contribute to the difficulty.

I can't find a location other than "325 miles southwest of Anchorage".

Plane was a DHC-3 Otter (single engine).

ABC News story
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Conspiratorial? A bush plane crashes in Alaska. It happens frequently. It killed Stevens' first wife. Former NASA dude is the CEO of an aerospace company. They're both on the way to a ritzy fishing lodge paid for by corporate cronies.

And the plane crashes. Shit happens. More frequently in Alaska, but it happens. KilleDeadly plane crashes for politicians are an American tradition. Ted Kennedy survived one. Heinz was killed. Tower was killed. Who's that Missouri dude? Carnahan? Wellstone killed.

Shoot - a damned House Majority leader was killed in an Alaska plane crash - . I don't think they've even found that one and it's been 30 or 40 years. I think it was Hale Boggs.

There are others I'm leaving out.

Dont forget Wiley Post and Will Rogers back in the 1930's. Talk about tragic aircraft crashes[:/]

perhaps i wasn't paying that close of attention... I listen to AM radio and catch CNN and Fox in the mornings and late afternoon when i get back into the office! the first 36hrs after the "news BROKE", i saw or heard just snippets (like fill in) of coverage!