JohnRich

ACLU Supports Gun Owner

Yep. And now that oldie is going to buy himself a more modern weapon, why not an AK-47 or similar?

Yep once he passes the NICS check... Of course, you admitted to doing a Straw purchase here in the States.

That will spare him to move his shivery fingers more than once.

You are quite ill informed about US gun laws.

You also seem to have quite the discrimination mentality. So what that the guy is not your age? Rights do not disappear just based on age.

Will you blame or thank ACLU in case the old doter kills himself of someone in his neighbourhood???

1. You have no proof your claim is anything more than emotional discharge.

2. I would blame the individual.

Yes, and ... ?

Yes, I know the gun laws in the US.... Most people think it is smart to know about what you are talking about BEFORE you talk about it.

You surely exactly know how to do that over there, right?

Yes. You are acting like the person who has never jumped claiming to know about skydiving.

Yep. And now that oldie is going to buy himself a more modern weapon, why not an AK-47 or similar?

Yep once he passes the NICS check... Of course, you admitted to doing a Straw purchase here in the States.

That will spare him to move his shivery fingers more than once.

You are quite ill informed about US gun laws.

You also seem to have quite the discrimination mentality. So what that the guy is not your age? Rights do not disappear just based on age.

A cheeky comment. There is no sense to reply any further to your farfetched post :| - I'll stick with my opinion.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Your opinion about things you clearly know nothing about.

And you DID admit to a straw purchase on here when you were in the US.

Someone PMed me this link:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3759332;search_string=bought;#3759332

Your *background check* means what? A quick police check or what? After 24 hrs *you* hand over a deadly weapon to someone who supplied wrong informations - I bought a hand gun in Fort Lauderdale in '00 by just by showing my credit card ...

You were even challenged by Kelpdiver

Here you ADMITTED to breaking a Federal Law

Yep, I bought a gun. Like many others did and still do. Even aliens.

Do not tell me that every gun shop is working properly and according to law requirements. THAT would be a lie.

The shop owner wanted to see cash (instead of a credit card deal, of course).

And now you tell me: Where is the connection to actual thread, please? Or are you just fishing for arguments? *Solid* arguments like that one from your post?

So for all your high and mighty claims....

YOU bought a handgun in the US while you claim Americans are gun crazy..... Must be something in the water since once you were here you bought one.

YOU broke Federal Law when you did it.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3759332;search_string=bought;#3759332

Your *background check* means what? A quick police check or what? After 24 hrs *you* hand over a deadly weapon to someone who supplied wrong informations - I bought a hand gun in Fort Lauderdale in '00 by just by showing my credit card ...

Do not tell me that every gun shop is working properly and according to law requirements. THAT would be a lie.

And now you tell me: Where is the connection to actual thread, please? Or are you just fishing for arguments? *Solid* arguments like that one from your post?

YOU bought a handgun in the US while you claim Americans are gun crazy..... Must be something in the water since once you were here you bought one.

That just confirms, it's easier to get a weapon in the US than over here. Nothing new.

Initial point was different, you're mixing apples and Pear Helen :P

I'm not 85 y/o, so quite clear in my decisions and physical movements.

Dig as deep as you want. Have fun. :D

dudeist skydiver # 3105

That just confirms, it's easier to get a weapon in the US than over here. Nothing new.

Initial point was different, you're mixing apples and Pear Helen :P

IF, he is digging, it would be to try and and dig deep enough to find and talk to you....[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

you are quite clear. Your intention was to break US law while you were here. No reason to dig. You're a criminal. By your quite clear choice and movement.
--
Rob

That doesn't mean that your decisions and movements are always correct. Criminals are quite clear in what they do also. So you really should get off your band-wagon of bashing old people. Age is irrelevant.

What it shows is you claim to be better, yet you broke the law over here.

Initial point was different, you're mixing apples and Pear Helen

No, you claim we don't need handguns, yet you bought one (illegally) over here.

You also make claims about US gun laws that have been proven false over and over.

You have admitted to committing a crime about gun ownership AND you have been proven time after time to not know US gun laws yet you act like you do.

You have shown time after time to have an opinion about things you don't know and have shown a discrimination against anything you don't like. Plus you have shown that you don't think your own opinions should apply to YOU.

Pretty much sums up your position.

You guys should work on your gun laws a bit more. ;)

If every simple alien is able to arm himself w/in few hours - wow, something's wrong over there. :o

Stop blaming innocent tourists - blame your laws. :ph34r:

Cya in NY soon. Unarmed. B|

yeah, but for how long you felon
--
Rob

If every simple alien is able to arm himself w/in few hours - wow, something's wrong over there. :o

Yes, there is something wrong. People come here and go out of their way to break laws.....like you did.

It seems it is more about the quality of people we are letting in the country than the laws. ;)

Yes, there is something wrong. People come here and go out of their way to break laws.....like you did.

It seems it is more about the quality of people we are letting in the country than the laws. ;)

Wow, talk about the need for tighter stronger immigration controls!!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Oh look - another self-declared *law enforment officer*

:P:D:D

Relax, dude. Your country is full of felons, there will not be any remarkable increase if I cross your borders (like I do every year) B|

I'm just a bit concerned about the rigid gun laws in NY ....:o

Hmmm ....

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Oh look - another self-declared *law enforment officer*

:P:D:D

I'm not enforcing anything. not sure where you got your footing to take that jab at me. I'm not a LEO. don't want that job. a whole new section of laws applying to me. I'll pass.
--
Rob

If every simple alien is able to arm himself w/in few hours - wow, something's wrong over there.

Stop blaming innocent tourists - blame your laws

Got it... YOU break a federal law and it is not your fault.

You like to blame others all the time for YOUR actions?

Cya in NY soon. Unarmed.

Honestly, I would not cross a room to meet a person like you.

I try to only hang out with people who don't break laws and who take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming others for the things they do.