hwt

We will not be silenced

In this series of videos, real Hillary supporters (not actors) speak out about voter fraud during the Democratic presidential primary and how Obama organizers stole the election for Obama.
Most of you probably have never heard about this fraud because the main stream media wont cover it.
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2008/11/film_we_will_no.php
Don't believe these people??They are all Democrats.:)

The fruits of community organizing on a massive scale. The only good that will come from it, is that it was a one-shot deal. It won't work for the mid-terms or the 2012 general.

Quite an interesting set of videos though.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

In this series of videos, real Hillary supporters (not actors) speak out about voter fraud during the Democratic presidential primary and how Obama organizers stole the election for Obama.
Most of you probably have never heard about this fraud because the main stream media wont cover it.

care to summarise the facts that are discussed in the video as i dont have an hour to watch them all and the first mins of the first one are painfull

care to summarise the facts that are discussed in the video as i dont have an hour to watch them all and the first mins of the first one are painfull

They basically outline what they witnessed as fraud duiring the primaries and caucuses, violation of caucus rules and voter intimidation etc. The accounts seem to be at the volunteer level, local precinct level. I don't know the party rules, if true though, it would be difficult to repeat.
Make light!

They basically outline what they witnessed as fraud duiring the primaries and caucuses, violation of caucus rules and voter intimidation etc. The accounts seem to be at the volunteer level, local precinct level. I don't know the party rules, if true though, it would be difficult to repeat.

Did they report this to anyone? Was there any physical evidence? Any investigation?

Did they report this to anyone? Was there any physical evidence? Any investigation?

They claim they did in some instances, and apparently they issued press releases but the press didn't pick up on anything.

Again, I can't vouch for any of it, it's a documentary, so there is only one side being said. There was one lady in there, whose face was familiar to me, she was a party leader in Texas of some capacity, but I don't remember exactly.
Make light!

I would like to add that Filmmaker Gigi Gaston, a life-long Democrat descended from a Democratic Governor of Massachusetts, was on Fox & Friends this morning. Her original intent was to disprove claims about fraud and voter intimidation by Team Obama back in 2008. Instead of disproving them, she developed a documentary “We Will Not Be Silenced.
Why does the media choose to ignore this? Gigi Gaston has been trying for two years now to get them to report on her documentary.:S
http://templeofmut.wordpress.com/

Did they report this to anyone? Was there any physical evidence? Any investigation?[/reply
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Holder is right on this.:)