brenthutch

WTF...Global COOLING?!!?

:ph34r:Yup, February will almost certainly be cooler than July, nice one!! Seems you are still struggling with the whole weather vs. climate thing.

Did you even read it?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Ya, most of it. It has a chart starting this summer and going out to Jan/Feb/Mar 2011 to show how much cooler it is going to be then:S. Well, no shit, it does that in the winter.

I couldn't be bothered to copy and paste the second link. I don't like to get my science news from the opinion section of the financial post:S. It's more of the angry dribble that he always posts.

I'm not getting dragged into another one of these posts, peace out!:)

As well you shouldn't

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Ya, most of it. It has a chart starting this summer and going out to Jan/Feb/Mar 2011 to show how much cooler it is going to be then:S. Well, no shit, it does that in the winter.

Yes, of course...

both poles cold and then 75% of the Earth under normal

Wow, who knew that BOTH poles AND 75% of the earth were in the Northern Hemisphere?

I couldn't be bothered to copy and paste the second link. I don't like to get my science news from the opinion section of the financial post:S. It's more of the angry dribble that he always posts.

NOAA and Accuweather are 'the opinion section of the financial post? That explains a lot.

That's probably for the best. C-ya.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

We had one of the coldest Januarys in history this year, followed by one of the hottest Junes in history this year, for where I live.

Global warming, global cooling, fuck it. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We are, according to NOAA, currently in our fourth year of global cooling.

This is even more significant than the 114 year cycle of taking each minor change in temperature and projecting ice ages or global warming four different times.

NOAA and NASA avoid actually saying this, because they have a lot invested in profiting from global warming…but their own data say the earth is cooling, and has been for years.