ChangoLanzao

Supreme Court Decides the right to remain silent exists only if you speak up!

Actually I got sick of your nonsense and had better things to do. As to your response, you still don't know the difference between a right and a warning, you still don't know a damn thing about me, and you still can't tell the difference (even after another poster tried to explin it to you) between my complaining about idiots THINKING they have to have miranda before being arrested and my clearly stating that a miranda warning is only necessary when a suspect is in custody and law enforcement wants to ask them questions about the incident.

Basically, you're a joke, you don't know a damn thing about me, you're profiling, and you just don't mean enough for me to bother to refute your weak arguments.

The fact remains, no matter how much you complain or contend to the contrary, that I have more respect and concern for individual rights than you do, and I don't pick and choose which ones I give a damn about, unlike you and your ilk.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Your last warning. Cut it out.

What part is offensive in that one?

It was a PA.

Pretty much the entire post was about Lucky, rather than about the subject being discussed.

Thanks Bill.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

When discussing in this (or any) forum, a good rule of thumb is the one we learned in 2nd grade soccer--play the ball, not the player. If you find yourself directing things at a person rather than at what they say, chances are you are out of line. : The Forum Rules

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

When discussing in this (or any) forum, a good rule of thumb is the one we learned in 2nd grade soccer--play the ball, not the player. If you find yourself directing things at a person rather than at what they say, chances are you are out of line. : The Forum Rules

WOW - your name must be Bill too!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

You didn't PM Bill with your question, you addressed it to an OPEN FORUM.

I want to save THIS post in my favorites. It will come in SO handy for future threads..:D:D:D

I want to save THIS post in my favorites. It will come in SO handy for future threads..:D:D:D

Please do. AND READ THE RULES TOO.

So when you told Turtle that his quality of posting was much more suitable for Bonfire, how blind were you to this rule?

So when you told Turtle that his quality of posting was much more suitable for Bonfire, how blind were you to this rule?

Commenting on the quality of his posting IS directing things at what he says:P