Gawain

Here's a face-in-palm moment...

It's not my assertion, in a fit of RW rage, you wrote the likeness of, "black ass." Squirm, wiggle; none of us libs ever thought anything less than RWers are racists; we get it even w/o your slip.

What does Relative Work have to do with this topic? You obviously think people rage on about belly flying.

Seems pretty obvious to everyone here, considering it is a skydiving website, you consider all relative workers to be racist.

Pretty big stretch.

Shut yer GREEN ASS up! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I am not without flaws (as many here would gladly attest), . . .

Hell yeah you do - You hobble around all the time like a guy with one leg!:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Again, prove what you write Lucky. PROVE IT! Where's the racial comment?

Don't worry about him, Gawain. Anybody who has followed the posts here from the two of you, knows that you have a far better reputation for honesty, sincerity and intelligence then Lucky. It's no contest, and none of us out here with a pair of eyes and a brain give his allegations against you any credibility.

Don't worry about him, Gawain. Anybody who has followed the posts here from the two of you, knows that you have a far better reputation for honesty, sincerity and intelligence then Lucky. It's no contest, and none of us out here with a pair of eyes and a brain give his allegations against you any credibility.

You beat me to it. Lucky is a ******* *********:ph34r:

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

You beat me to it. Lucky is a ******* *********:ph34r:

Lets not get him to show his ***** *** or his ***** *** or even his ***** *** because you know he will when he reads this.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It's not my assertion, in a fit of RW rage, you wrote the likeness of, "black ass." Squirm, wiggle; none of us libs ever thought anything less than RWers are racists; we get it even w/o your slip.

What does Relative Work have to do with this topic? You obviously think people rage on about belly flying.

Seems pretty obvious to everyone here, considering it is a skydiving website, you consider all relative workers to be racist.

Pretty big stretch.

Shut yer GREEN ASS up! :D

RACIST!:o

:D:D OMG! He was right.:|

:ph34r::ph34r:

As far as I'm concerned, you have paid more than your share of dues and earned the right to call anybody anything you want to in this country.

The LAST thing you need to do is justify an asterisk to any thinking man that has a modicum of knowledge regarding your values & beliefs. . .trying to justify adjectives to a thread drifter is a waste of time & effort.

I understood the point you were making, and am in agreement...right down to the last * !

So you agree with the, "black ass" assertion? At least you have the cookies to stand up for it. SO at what point does person have the right to insult 13%+ of the rest of country?

Pretty big stretch.

RW = Right winger

Funny tho, I guess that rounds the edge of Gawain's racist remark.

Lucky, you are one bigoted, senseless asshole who doesn't deserve the oxygen you are stealing from the rest of us.
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would be twice as smart as you actually are. (Take your time and figure it out, or find a 5th grader to explain it to you.)
Yes, this post is a PA, and is not disguised as anything else.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

As far as I'm concerned, you have paid more than your share of dues and earned the right to call anybody anything you want to in this country.

The LAST thing you need to do is justify an asterisk to any thinking man that has a modicum of knowledge regarding your values & beliefs. . .trying to justify adjectives to a thread drifter is a waste of time & effort.

I understood the point you were making, and am in agreement...right down to the last * !

So you agree with the, "black ass" assertion? At least you have the cookies to stand up for it. SO at what point does person have the right to insult 13%+ of the rest of country?

I don't believe he MADE that assertion, YOU did...in fact it was the 1st thing it seems, that came to YOUR mind when matching asterisks to possible letters...what are you some kind of closet racist?

I didn't count the *'s in the original post, a quick glance brought stupid ass to my mind...so I guess that's my Freudian slip.

I would NEVER presume to question any racial prejudice of a young man that went 1/2 across the world to fight for the freedoms of people of another color.

For you to insinuate that's what he was doing spotlights your social paranoia and leaves your diatribe without 'a leg to stand on'.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Lucky, you are one bigoted, senseless asshole who doesn't deserve the oxygen you are stealing from the rest of us.
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would be twice as smart as you actually are. (Take your time and figure it out, or find a 5th grader to explain it to you.)

Great. Since you acknowledge what it is, you can cut it out now.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Pretty big stretch.

RW = Right winger

Funny tho, I guess that rounds the edge of Gawain's racist remark.

[paraphrased]We dod, we know you meant, Relative Workers. [/paraphrased]

Great. Since you acknowledge what it is, you can cut it out now.

Does truth have any weight in regards to the wether a PA is a PA?

Does truth have any weight in regards to the wether a PA is a PA?

You're thinking of liable and slander.

"Truth" isn't really an objective idea in this forum so . . . no . . . it simply doesn't matter.

Attack the ideas and not the person and you'll be fine.

Attack the person, whether or not you believe what you say is "true" and it's grounds for a banning.
quade -

"Truth" isn't really an objective idea in this forum so . . . no . . . it simply doesn't matter.

There it is folks . . . the democrats platform!;)

There it is folks . . . the democrats platform!;)

I see you're speaking the subjective "truth."
quade -

i don't believe max was hiding the word "black", but so what if he was?

while i haven't personally checked, i'd be willing to bet that obama's ass is black. that's not a racist comment, its an observation. i'm tired of dancing on eggshells because of your type of people. i know what's in my heart, you don't. if you don't like the words i use, too fucking bad, deal with it. you and your kind have lost all credibility when it comes to pointing out racism. your type is now the biggest obsticle when it comes to racial progress in this country.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

The Gaul of some people ... to use an Asterix .... what did he ever do to deserve that?

I get the feeling a lot of people will be hearing a very loud WHOOSH some time around now

Actually, I had four big comic books about Asterix...my dad gave them to me when I was a kid after he had made a business trip to France. I don't have them anymore but I remember one story about Asterix having to steal Caesar's wreath in order to season a guy's soup. Lol.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Good luck finding the comics here. I'm particularly fond of the way they treat the minstrel:D:D.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

The Gaul of some people ... to use an Asterix .... what did he ever do to deserve that?

:o

could be . . . and TheDon walking next to him?