skyrider

odumbo appoints Muslim to Home Land Security

Um, yes. Picking a single quote out of the entire book, out of context of course, in order to try and make a point is a jab at the religion. If someone picked a single passage out of the Koran to make an over arching point then I'm sure you'd all be quick to defend the Muslims.

I'm afraid you may lack the required equipment for me to insult.

If that's valid then let's compare picking a single quote and presenting it as proof to picking a single individual and presenting it as proof.

But a quick question; do YOU know a SINGLE quote out of the Koran?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

Our motto is "Not on our watch!"

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Do the "oathkeepers" have a policy of excluding Muslims?

Don

Do the "oathkeepers" have a policy of excluding Muslims?

Don

I don't know but, I doubt it. It seems the main qualification is having sworn an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I was just curious why you would post about the oathkeepers in response to the OP rant against allowing muslims into positions of responsibility in the government.

Don

I was just curious why you would post about the oathkeepers in response to the OP rant against allowing muslims into positions of responsibility in the government.

Don

General information to those for whom this topic would be an attraction.

Um, yes. Picking a single quote out of the entire book, out of context of course, in order to try and make a point is a jab at the religion. If someone picked a single passage out of the Koran to make an over arching point then I'm sure you'd all be quick to defend the Muslims.

I'm afraid you may lack the required equipment for me to insult.

If that's valid then let's compare picking a single quote and presenting it as proof to picking a single individual and presenting it as proof.

But a quick question; do YOU know a SINGLE quote out of the Koran?

Nope. I'm sure I could google one or learn a couple out of context to prove a point though.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

General information to those for whom this topic would be an attraction.

In other words, no direct answer. Whatever.

>But a quick question; do YOU know a SINGLE quote out of the Koran?

Of course not. It would be totally un-conservative to know anything about a religion/race/sexual orientation you are attacking. But it's a religion of war; Glen Beck said so.

In other words, no direct answer. Whatever.

I'd have been surprised to get a direct answer. It's pretty obviously "code". "If you have to ask you wouldn't understand" sort of thing.

Don