Remster

Best. Parody. Ever.

The Daily show, tonight.

If I have to link it for you, you dont deserve to see it. :P

I have managed to make it through maybe 10 minutes of Glenn Beck, and was thoroughly nauseated by the experience.

Jon Stewart is more intelligent by far, but there is much that he fails to consider in the conclusions he reaches.

If anyone positions themself as a True Believer (tm) in accordance with any "ism," it's safe to discount their rationale (such as it is). If they hold the same stance as do I, it will be purely by chance.

Blue skies,

Winsor

>Jon Stewart is more intelligent by far, but there is much that he fails
>to consider in the conclusions he reaches.

I definitely agree, but keep in mind that he is a comedian. Analyzing his policy statements is like criticizing Wile E. Coyote for his misapplication of basic physics during his attempts to catch the Road Runner.

I definitely agree, but keep in mind that he is a comedian. Analyzing his policy statements is like criticizing Wile E. Coyote for his misapplication of basic physics during his attempts to catch the Road Runner.

Agreed, but I am sometimes as dismayed by people who learned Physics courtesy of Warner Brothers as I am by people who learned Arithmetic courtesy of Congress. Same difference.

What's really disappointing at times is that I think the interviews that he does on his show are far more professional than those that come out of the "news" programs of both the left and right-leaning stations.[:/]

What's really disappointing at times is that I think the interviews that he does on his show are far more professional than those that come out of the "news" programs of both the left and right-leaning stations.[:/]

+1

Yes. He was on one of the so-called "serious" news networks a while back (Hannity maybe??) and was ripping on them for being idiots. They couldn't defend themselves, and complained that "this was supposed to be about you being funny", but Stewart wouldn't give up.

Edit to add: Crossfire not Hannity
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo