NiteQwill

Don't brandish your gun if you're not willing to use it

quade doesn't think people other than law enforcement/military should carry weapons. (I almost said guns, but he's probably against all weapons. don't want people to be dangerous to the police...)

Incorrect. You're attempting to put words in my mouth and exaggerating by huge amount. It's not a binary world.

that's the impression I got from the thread about the teacher being shot where you didn't think she should have carried even though it would have given her a chance at survival.
--
Rob

quade doesn't think people other than law enforcement/military should carry weapons. (I almost said guns, but he's probably against all weapons. don't want people to be dangerous to the police...)

Incorrect. You're attempting to put words in my mouth and exaggerating by huge amount. It's not a binary world.

that's the impression I got from the thread about the teacher being shot where you didn't think she should have carried even though it would have given her a chance at survival.

Then you should probably leave impressions to the professionals like Frank Caliendo. ;)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I wonder if this man would have continued on as he did if he didn't have a gun.

Personally I would have gotten in my car and driven to another gas station. If already in thegas station I would have called the police and waited for them to arrive.