Lucky...

Is Satan calling Dick home?

WOW! your just on a roll troll!:S[:/]

qft

He started having heart attacks at age 37. I hope the prognosis is good and he gets to stay with us a bit longer.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

WOW! your just on a roll troll!:S[:/]

qft

He started having heart attacks at age 37. I hope the prognosis is good and he gets to stay with us a bit longer.

Yea, he's been so fruitful to this country and his continued advice has been so inspirational even after he left office. I esp like how he's been chiding GWB for not giving Libby a full pardon, even wrote a book on it. All you guys who hated Clinton and ignored Reagan (as if he didn't pardon almost as many) for their 100's of backdoor pardons are also ignoring this factoid of Cheney; isn't selective application of justice fun?

.................yawn..........................

These juvenile quasi-rants are really quite boring, but I'm sure you can snicker alone infront of your computer.

You don't think so many millions of people think the same thing? Remember, I'm not advocating he die, I'm just assuming that with all teh heart attacks, it must be a higher power. We all believe in Jebus and God as our loads in saviour, right?

No, I'm here and I'm real. It's a shame you can't put your feelings to words.

Oh I can but there is nothing to respond to other than a worthless post talking about a mans possible death and him ending up in hell. Even if you do not believe in a hell.... it doesnt matter. It is yet another post from you without class and shows everyone here once again what you are all about. Pathetic!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Oh I can but there is nothing to respond to other than a worthless post talking about a mans possible death and him ending up in hell. Even if you do not believe in a hell.... it doesnt matter. It is yet another post from you without class and shows everyone here once again what you are all about. Pathetic!

Naw, what's pathetic is your stock market prediction. :D:D Oh, in several months or years the market will crash, probably once the R's have influence again, and then you will claim victory. Come on, man-up; your market crash prediction was pathetic. B|

What's also not so great is your love of Cheney.

Naw, what's pathetic is your stock market prediction. :D:D Oh, in several months or years the market will crash, probably once the R's have influence again, and then you will claim victory. Come on, man-up; your market crash prediction was pathetic. B|

What's also not so great is your love of Cheney.

What is wrong with you? You don't even know what you are talking about! You continue to bring up the whole stock market comments when in the beginning you mad ASSumptions yet you continue to represent that you know what you are talking about. If you really want to know 08 and 09 have been some of my best years as well as our firms best years. I've made great money on my shorts and put positions but I have also made great money on my buys and call postions. I know I am giving you credit and thinking you actually know what I just said even though you probably do not. Range bound markets are great and I still stand by "the other shoe is going to drop". We shall see though... after all you know all apparently. :S
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

What is wrong with you? You don't even know what you are talking about! You continue to bring up the whole stock market comments when in the beginning you mad ASSumptions yet you continue to represent that you know what you are talking about.

Simply, you asseted that the market was on teh verge of a crash as I was celebrating the economic gains from your guy's mess and crash. I said it wasn't imminent, you more harshly asserted it was. Well, that was how many montsh ago? 4, 5? Now youclaim I don;t knwo what I'm talking about when the market is holding steady. Check yourself.

If you really want to know 08 and 09 have been some of my best years as well as our firms best years.

Right, buying short. Great job, watching that asshole you elected was a lock for a hard crash from 14k+ to 6500, what a mad winfall of cash for short buyers; noce job. But now your shorts are eating your shorts, huh? Wait, what is that I hear? Your phone ringing; your margins are due. :D

I've made great money on my shorts and put positions but I have also made great money on my buys and call postions.

Well, if you listened to me then you did. If you listed to yourself, the only shorts we need to talk about are the ones you lost.

I know I am giving you credit and thinking you actually know what I just said even though you probably do not.

Do I need to search the old thread again?

Range bound markets are great and I still stand by "the other shoe is going to drop".

Listen carefully: IF YOU HANG AROUND LONG ENOUGH, THE MARKET WILL DROP, EVEN CRASH, THEN YOU CAN CALL YOURSELF A GENIUS. BUT FOR NOW, IT'S BEEN 4+ MONTHS SINCE YOU DECLARED A LOOMING CRASH AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED, SO LET IT GO; YOU'RE WRONG.

We shall see though... after all you know all apparently

Based upon my prediction of success and yours of failure; YOU'RE WRONG!