ridestrong

State of the Union Address

I know how it is dealing with Congress. While debating the issue of DADT and military readiness etc. 5 years ago with aides to my Senator in his Washington DC Office, a retired Army General told them that he still has regular contact with Generals in the Pentagon and that the forces are stretched thin. They even expressed to him that the Army was within Three years of a meltdown because of the deployments, etc.

My Senators people just wouldn't listen and look what happened.

Finally the Defense Dept this week is going to issue new regualtions this week substantially modifying "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" while Congress debates the repeal of the law. They Know What is really going on and how the draconian way that this law is applied is putting undue stress on the force.

I want to know what the repubiclowns are doing with their hands... since they are not applauding for anything.....could it be a right wing circlejerk??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
that's the answer , try and make fun of the people that you disagree with .we can accomplish so much that way!:D
We only need to look at California's economy as to how well the state of the union is doing . Its at 12.4 %
unemployment ,even after the so called bail-out. and the figure isn't accurate .[:/] It doesn't account for the people who quit looking.

I want to know what the repubiclowns are doing with their hands... since they are not applauding for anything.....could it be a right wing circlejerk??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
that's the answer , try and make fun of the people that you disagree with .we can accomplish so much that way!:D
We only need to look at California's economy as to how well the state of the union is doing . Its at 12.4 %
unemployment ,even after the so called bail-out. and the figure isn't accurate .[:/] It doesn't account for the people who quit looking.

Hey when the shoes doing the toe tapping fit......someone seems to be wearing them:ph34r:

At least we know where the Repubiclown gov of CA usually puts his hands though....luckily it seems he only likes to paw women.

http://think.100acrewood.net/ASFiles/barbarian.html

Six women who came into contact with Arnold Schwarzenegger on movie sets, in studio offices and in other settings over the last three decades say he touched them in a sexual manner without their consent.

In interviews with The Times, three of the women described their surprise and discomfort when Schwarzenegger grabbed their breasts. A fourth said he reached under her skirt and gripped her buttocks.

A fifth woman said Schwarzenegger groped her and tried to remove her bathing suit in a hotel elevator. A sixth said Schwarzenegger pulled her onto his lap and asked whether a certain sexual act had ever been performed on her.

According to the women's accounts, one of the incidents occurred in the 1970s, two in the 1980s, two in the 1990s and one in 2000.

In interviews with The Times, three of the women described their surprise and discomfort when Schwarzenegger grabbed their breasts. A fourth said he reached under her skirt and gripped her buttocks.

A fifth woman said Schwarzenegger groped her and tried to remove her bathing suit in a hotel elevator. A sixth said Schwarzenegger pulled her onto his lap and asked whether a certain sexual act had ever been performed on her.

According to the women's accounts, one of the incidents occurred in the 1970s, two in the 1980s, two in the 1990s and one in 2000.

Yeah the guys a douche... so what.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

However, unlike Clinton, he didn't pay a 6 figure settlement to any of those women. If this is really a Dem versus GOP pissing match, I think one side is in a weaker position.

Oh so as a major sleaze he gets off scott free.. Way to go there Gov Groper.