TomAiello

A Proposal for Healthcare Reform

I wonder if this is Amazon?

What ever happened to her?

I have no idea

she probably realized Obama was not the lessor of 2 evils and doesn't have anything left to argue about

Does that make him the lessee of 2 evils?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The proposal is a complete violation of the so called "core principles" of the reich wing. A massive giveaway to the insurance companies, a huge burden of bookkeeping for the IRS and the individual taxpayers, and all around bend us over frontwards so we can keep taking it in the ass.

The proposal does not specify any of those things - it all depends on implementation details. That's why I asked clarifying questions. It could be easily implemented as a single-payer system as well (assuming the insurance costs are paid by taxes, and the HSA deductions are made automatically - i.e. the less times you've seen a doctor, the higher your tax refund would be).
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

The dirtbag Reagan signed into law that which allowed health insurance companies to become FOR PROFIT organizations.

Can you elaborate, please? Exactly which bill did he sign into law that made that happen?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

I wonder if this is Amazon?

What ever happened to her?

I have no idea

she probably realized Obama was not the lessor of 2 evils and doesn't have anything left to argue about

Nah its just not any fun anymore with so many men around here who do not even have enough grey matter to attain the level of a quarter wit:S:S