cliffwhite

Is it time?

No.

Interesting, kbordson!

I'm intriqued!

Care to expand on your reply?

Do you believe that we shouldn't be fighting wars in Afghanistan, Iraq , Somalia, Pakistan, and the Phillipines? Or is your belief that the Congress just shouldn't declare that?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

No.

Interesting, kbordson!

I'm intriqued!

Care to expand on your reply?

Do you believe that we shouldn't be fighting wars in Afghanistan, Iraq , Somalia, Pakistan, and the Phillipines? Or is your belief that the Congress just shouldn't declare that?

Blues,
Cliff

I think our country is broke. Although war does increase production within the "war machine" and does actually further medical trauma research... it doesn't really help the society in a long term basis. I think that we should look at expenses and CUT costs. We need to re-finance our country.

Babysitting or playing big brother to countries that don't have a direct impact on the American population is not in our current best interest.

You left out Korea, Cambodia and the tiny republic of Togo.

Yeah well,
The other day I was talking to a Marine who had finished his tour of duty. He served in Berlin.
He seemed pretty proud of the fact that during their daily morning run on the sidewalks and through the city, that if any German civilians were within extended elbow distance that civilian would be elbowed.
Of course that may have been all bull and bravado but I've heard similar stories from other Marines .

Maybe they all have short dicks?

Blues,
Cliff

Military men are dumb, stupid, animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.- Henry Kissenger
2muchTruth

No.

Blues,
Cliff

I think our country is broke. Although war does increase production within the "war machine" and does actually further medical trauma research... it doesn't really help the society in a long term basis. I think that we should look at expenses and CUT costs. We need to re-finance our country.

Babysitting or playing big brother to countries that don't have a direct impact on the American population is not in our current best interest.

So ,kbordson,
Are you in favor of just dropping everything and bringing all the troops home?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

No.

Blues,
Cliff

So ,kbordson,

Blues,
Cliff

I wouldn't say "just dropping" - rather restructuring our deployments to focus on those theaters that are important to the well being of the U.S.

No.

Blues,
Cliff

So ,kbordson,

Blues,
Cliff

I wouldn't say "just dropping" - rather restructuring our deployments to focus on those theaters that are important to the well being of the U.S.

OK, that makes good sense!
Which theaters do you believe are important to the US ? And why?
You might want to include which theaters we are currently involved in that you disagree with .., and why.

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

OK, that makes good sense!
Which theaters do you believe are important to the US ? And why?
You might want to include which theaters we are currently involved in that you disagree with .., and why.

Blues,
Cliff

I would defer to Nerdgirl's opinion on that.

Or at least consider her input before ranking theaters.

That's just great!

Are you by chance a military person, kbordson?

Blues,
Cliff

My father was active duty Air Force for 20+ years
I was active duty Air Force for almost 5 years
My stepson was active duty Air Force.

You have NO place to question my personal ties to the military.

The other day I was talking to a Marine

Really? Because of the hate you show towards the military on here I am surprised you would even waste your time.

He seemed pretty proud of the fact that during their daily morning run on the sidewalks and through the city, that if any German civilians were within extended elbow distance that civilian would be elbowed.

Sounds like a story made up by YOU so you can continue poke some more jabs at the military. Nice try though.

I've heard similar stories from other Marines .

Yeah, I bet you have. Since the only Marines I think we have in Berlin are at the embassy I find that highly unlikely.

Maybe they all have short dicks?

Another cheao shot. Way to go:S

What did the military ever do to you to piss you off so bad?
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

That's just great!

Are you by chance a military person, kbordson?

Blues,
Cliff

My father was active duty Air Force for 20+ years
I was active duty Air Force for almost 5 years
My stepson was active duty Air Force.

You have NO place to question my personal ties to the military.

Oh ,
You're kinda touchy on the subject of military ties, aren't 'cha kboardon.
What's up with that ?
Most are proud of their service.

And what's up with deferring to nerdgirls opinion ? Have you no mind of your own?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Oh ,
You're kinda touchy on the subject of military ties, aren't 'cha kboardon.
What's up with that ?
Most are proud of their service.

And what's up with deferring to nerdgirls opinion ? Have you no mind of your own?

Blues,
Cliff

I'm defensive with my past experience due to the perceived insult when you questioned if I was a "military person." I'm proud of my service and supportive of the military members.... but despite that I feel that we are over extended and spending way too much.

And with respect to deferring to Nerdgirl, I have some opinions, but am not as prepared to answer those questions as someone like her would be. I would prefer to wait on ranking priorities until I have more (reliable) information on which to base my opinion.

Cliff, you seem pretty straight forward in your opinions, so why do you hide behind a blank profile? What's there to hide? If you really speak from the heart, why would you hide behind a blank profile? Are you ashamed of what you say? You in prison?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

[reply blank profile? Are you ashamed of what you say? You in prison?[/reply

You are on to me ,rickjump1,
I'm currently in an Arkansaw prison but luckily due to the Clintons' influence we have plenty of drugs and sex is a given.
Al Gores' invention "the internet" is well recieved here even though not many of us subscripe to his theory of global warming. I mean for sure from time to time your anus might just be burning up but the cells are always kept at a very cool temperature. It's supposed to suppress fighting.

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Yeah, I bet you have. Since the only Marines I think we have in Berlin are at the embassy I find that highly unlikely.

the only Marines you "think we have in Berlin" Rookie120???

Obviously if you are military you certainly weren't deployed as Military intelligence.

Would it suprise you Rookie to find that at any given time we have at least 3300 Marines in Berlin?

Blues,
Cliff

2muchTruth

Cliff, you seem pretty straight forward in your opinions, so why do you hide behind a blank profile? What's there to hide? If you really speak from the heart, why would you hide behind a blank profile? Are you ashamed of what you say? You in prison?

Once again...please don't feed the trolls! If they don't get fed they might go away eventually...hopefully!!!:S

[Once again...please don't feed the trolls! If they don't get fed they might go away eventually...hopefully!!!:S

Intresting thought,
iF 9-11 does turn out to be demonstrably a hoax perpetrated by the government in power at the time,bigbearfng,
how will the men serving in those theaters of WAR reconcile the killing they've been doing in Dick Cheyneys' name?

I'd bet that many of them will return psychologically scarred and mentally deranged. As a matter of fact I'll bet the majority of those returning from those wars will be Fuckin'Nuts!!!!

Blues,
Cliff

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Now we know why it is blank

from his post

Intresting thought,
iF 9-11 does turn out to be demonstrably a hoax perpetrated by the government in power at the time,bigbearfng,
how will the men serving in those theaters of WAR reconcile the killing they've been doing in Dick Cheyneys' name?

I'd bet that many of them will return psychologically scarred and mentally deranged. As a matter of fact I'll bet the majority of those returning from those wars will be Fuckin'Nuts!!!!

:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Would it suprise you Rookie to find that at any given time we have at least 3300 Marines in Berlin?

And somehow you found multiple marines who were stationed there. Amazing! All of them tellin the same asshole story.

Obviously if you are military you certainly weren't deployed as Military intelligence.

Nice little PA there but I got thick skin. Keep them coming! Shows yout true nature.:S
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

The other day I was talking to a Marine .....

I think you're lying.

Your posting habits have a discernable pattern, Cliff. Many people, probably myself included, will discuss an issue fervently, and will call BS on each other, and don't really care much if we piss each other off - all in the spirit of discussing the issue. You, on the other hand, clearly have made baiting and pissing people off your Mission #1, and simply use a discussion issue as your personal vehicle to do so.

So, fuck it. It's simply not worth being your enabler by having a discussion with you. Talk to the hand, dude.