sundevil777

Why are conservatives so frequently accused of racism

My father and pretty much all of my uncles were the same. They had black coworkers they respected because they knew them personally and it overrode their racist beliefs. But blacks they did not know were niggers to be avoided.

Now I understand were your coming from. In your family your used to them talking bad about people casue of there race. Well step out in the real world and learn something. Just cause someone talks trash about someone of a diff. race does not mean they are racsist;)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

quack...

In a remark extraordinary even by the standards of conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, the right-wing radio heavyweight declared on his program Wednesday that the United States needed to return to racially segregated buses.

Referring to an incident in which a white student was beaten by black students on a bus, Limbaugh said: “I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”

A full transcript of Limbaugh’s comments on his radio show is available at MediaMatters.org.

Limbaugh’s comments came after a called complained to say that local law enforcement said the attack probably wasn’t racially motivated. The incident had been hyped by the conservative Drudge Report, which posted a video of the fracas.

“Police initially said the beating of the white student by two black students appeared to be racially motivated,” the Associated Press wrote. “But police on Tuesday backed away from that.”

That didn’t stop Limbaugh from making his comments Wednesday.

“In Obama’s America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, ‘Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on,” Limbaugh also said. “I wonder if Obama’s going to come to come to the defense of the assailants the way he did his friend Skip Gates up there at Harvard.”

http://www.alternet.org/rights/142706/limbaugh%27s_racist_shocker%3A_%22we_need_segregated_buses%22
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

its because they're racist, duh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=277gQDcBtMY

:D:D:D:D:D

Let me get this straight. This is your proof that "were" racist?:S I really like the black people on there that are calling there own race out! Then Hanity calling out Obama's chuch being racsist. That makes us racist? Who you have sunk to a new level!

BTW when you take thing's out of context you can make it sound however you want it to;)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Maybe it's because the right keeps letting the wrong people speak for them. You know, like:

George "Macaca" Allen

Glen "Obama is a racist with a deep seated hatred of white people" Beck

Sean "Do the Obama's have a race problem of their own" Hannity

Rush ""In Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering." and "the way to get promoted in the Barack Obama administration" is by hating white people." Limbaugh

I think the charges of racism against Obama are supported by his history. He even called his own grandmother a "typical white person". His spiritual leader of 20 years was a rabid nearly foaming at the mouth racist. His mentors when he was in college and after were racist. His has hired key people into his administration that are obvious racists. Michelle's college thesis is racist (ya, I know it is his wife's, but his college stuff hasn't been released).
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Why are conservatives so frequently accused of racism?

I agree that it's terribly unfair to automatically presume that a person who is conservative is also a racist.

But I think it is both fair and accurate to say that the vast majority of racist comments that I've heard and read, not just currently but over my 50 years of life, have come from people who consider themselves to be conservatives. So it is what it is.

1. Because it is an easy way to distract from the topic and to attempt to discredit someone.

2.Much easier than using facts.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

quack...

In a remark extraordinary even by the standards of conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, the right-wing radio heavyweight declared on his program Wednesday that the United States needed to return to racially segregated buses.

Referring to an incident in which a white student was beaten by black students on a bus, Limbaugh said: “I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”

A full transcript of Limbaugh’s comments on his radio show is available at MediaMatters.org.

Limbaugh’s comments came after a called complained to say that local law enforcement said the attack probably wasn’t racially motivated. The incident had been hyped by the conservative Drudge Report, which posted a video of the fracas.

“Police initially said the beating of the white student by two black students appeared to be racially motivated,” the Associated Press wrote. “But police on Tuesday backed away from that.”

That didn’t stop Limbaugh from making his comments Wednesday.

“In Obama’s America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, ‘Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on,” Limbaugh also said. “I wonder if Obama’s going to come to come to the defense of the assailants the way he did his friend Skip Gates up there at Harvard.”

http://www.alternet.org/rights/142706/limbaugh%27s_racist_shocker%3A_%22we_need_segregated_buses%22

If it had been white kids beating up a black kid, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would have been competing for time in front of the cameras denouncing the hate crime. Prosecutors would have faced immense pressure to go after it as a hate crime. If someone proposed that if black kids face a demonstrated risk of violence that they need a separate bus, they wouldn't have been accused of being racist. Why is it proof of racism for Rush to say it. Besides, I would think he was saying it for exactly that reason, to make the counter point. If the kid looking for a seat on the bus, the kid that had to move a backpack to get a seat had been black, do you think he would have been beat up?

Kids should not face violence on school buses, no matter what their skin color. Why is it racist to propose segregated buses for this purpose? I suppose it is because blacks don't like to have it noted that they are capable of hate crimes.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I agree that it's terribly unfair to automatically presume that a person who is conservative is also a racist.

But I think it is both fair and accurate to say that the vast majority of racist comments that I've heard and read, not just currently but over my 50 years of life, have come from people who consider themselves to be conservatives. So it is what it is.

Not fair, not accurate, in my opinion. I think that it is quite the opposite. Unless of course it is impossible for a black person to be racist. Much of the liberal racism I have heard is from blacks.

Speaking of 'wrong people'...how about:

Joe "You can't go to a Dunkin Donuts or a 7-11 without a slight Indian accent" Biden

Hillary "Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis." Clinton

Roger "Some junior high n*gger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the n*gger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the n*gger down, he let him up. The n*gger blindsided him." Clinton

Fritz "You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." Hollings

Neil "Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?" Rogers

Mike "Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how to read and write." Wallace

Harry "In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and [there] were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture." Belafonte

Donna "Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them." Brazile

Spike "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom." Lee

Diane "He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." Watson

Robert "Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." Byrd

Lyndon "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." Johnson

Shall I continue?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Shall I continue?

Sure, go right ahead if you like. Byrd's quote was how old? I'm sure if you go back even further it will be easier to find what you're looking for. I tried to keep mine limited to those who are currently the mouth pieces for the Republican party. They're flinging the shit and now whipping out the crocodile tears when people point out that they smell bad.
By the way, got any more from Belafonte? That as a good one. Couldn't have hit it more squarely on the head although I wouldn't necessarily qualify it as racist. Bush/Cheney was color blind when it came to dealing with uppity servants. Not only did they throw them out to pasture but they often tried to geld them.

And here we find not just accusation but a complete disregard for the facts by MSNBC in order to make race an issue when it is not! If this is what they do in order to further thier agenda what other false and manipulated information have they feed us?

Watch this video, at least through :40. It’s an MSNBC clip showing a man with an assault rifle outside an Obama rally. The tape is edited so that you can see only the lower half of the body. You cannot see his face.

Then the commentator says:

. . . there are questions about whether this has a racial overtones [sic] I mean here you have a man of color in the presidency and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waists, or to their legs.

Now for the punch line. Remember how I noted that the clip was edited so you couldn’t see the guy’s face? Here it is:

Above: white man with gun strapped to him

Above: even clearer view of a clearly white man

This white man is such a racist, he has himself done up in blackface!

Racists

P.S. I heard a radio program last night where Rod Dreher and an editor from the American Spectator both allowed Eric Boehlert and the liberal host to tar Republicans with the “they call Obama a Nazi!” brush. The American Spectator editor, to his credit, pointed out that Bush was called a Nazi for years, but nobody piped up to mention that the Obama/Nazi crazies always turn out to be LaRouche supporters.

Allahpundit has done a great job reminding us of a few points we all need to keep in mind as the Eric Boehlerts and Tim Ruttens of the world try to paint Republicans as fanatics who uniquely demonize the president as a Nazi, call for him to be killed, and such:

There were lots and lots and lots of death threats against Bush at anti-war rallies and such for years. Here’s one example; many, many more at the link:

Pictures of Obama with a mustache have turned out to be wielded by crazy LaRouche supporters, time and time and time again.

We have a Congressman who calls Republicans “the enemy” and says that Sen. Grassley’s criticism of ObamaCare was “an act of treason.”

But never mind that. Republicans are the crazies!

Oh, and the racists with guns.

MSNBC told me so.

http://patterico.com/2009/08/19/msnbc-guys-carrying-guns-to-rallies-are-racists-especially-this-guy-whose-skin-color-we-will-now-proceed-to-hide-from-your-view/

And more lies and manipulation from MSNBC!

The media have repeatedly stated how "angry," "hostile" and "ugly" town hall meetings across America are becoming. They are of course largely ascribing the nastiness to conservatives voicing their opposition to (among other things) President Barack Obama and Congress' proposed government takeover of the health care system.

The press has been particularly offended by the "extreme" use of references to Adolf Hitler specifically and Nazis generally. One image they have repeatedly used as an example of this alleged right-wing extremism is a poster of President Obama - on whose face a Hitler mustache has been Photo Shopped - bearing the caption "I've Changed."

We have compiled a video montage (at right) of just some of the recent news programs that have ascribed this Obama-with-Mustache poster to conservative town hall attendees. (The Obama-with-Mustache image itself appears just below the fold.)

Story Continues Below Ad ↓

NBC's August 7 Nightly News comes as close as possible to saying Limbaugh printed and distributed the Obama-with-Mustache posters himself without actually doing so. As they show the image, reporter Kelly O'Donnell's voiceover proffers "Some anger on display gets stoked by the provocative megaphone of Rush Limbaugh" as they then immediately cut to video and audio of Limbaugh.

On Sunday's Meet the Press, David Gregory's voiceover at the time of their Obama-with-Mustache visual is "but the rhetoric has become extreme." The voiceover lands on the word "extreme" when the Obama-with-Mustache poster appears, and they too then immediately cut to video and audio of Limbaugh.

How's that for subtle? But there's a problem with this media narrative.

For written at the poster's bottom is the web address "LaRouchePAC.com," the political action committee website for Communist and perpetual Presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche.

No right-winger......
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/seton-motley/2009/08/12/nbc-cnn-msnbc-all-assign-communist-larouches-obama-hitler-poster-conse
See the link for the whole story!

The other thing that was reported later was the man with the AR was a plant by a group doing research to see how law enforcement would act.

In the end, he was a prop used by the media to spew the race shit
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You left out the highest office of the land: our current POTUS. Don't he count? What about his little wifey? They are racists. Historically, the democratic south was racist to include people like like Rober Bird and George Wallace (who did loosen up a bit). Democrats are their worst enemy, and continue with LBJ's entitlement program they just can't shake. Liberal democrats keep black people in check by reminding them their government owes them a living. This attitude only keeps them in schackles. After all, if they were to rise abobe their masters the democratics would have no voters.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

keep black people in check by reminding them their government owes them a living.

i find this comment racist...

The Dems telling minorities "you couldn't make it without us" *IS* racist - congratulations, you FINALLY got one right!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

keep black people in check by reminding them their government owes them a living.

The Dems telling minorities "you couldn't make it without us" *IS* racist - congratulations, you FINALLY got one right!

well it would be if they did say that - but of course only racists say that

(or put it into others' mouths)

Like you constantly do, you mean?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

prove it :)

prove it :)

Post 44, Post 46

Next question?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706