Darius11

Jesse Ventura on Hannity

I love the reaction some of you have to questions.

Its funny when some are the same people who were sure about Iraq, the war, WMD, Torture, and the list goes on and on and on…………..

Good on you guys. Keep not asking questions and reassuring each other that your always right even if your wrong.

Yes, the planes that hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people watched hit the buildings was a massive right wing conspiracy. We're all ignorant for not asking the question, 'why did the government do this to us?'

What a comfortable world you guys live in, granted you will never actually learn anything but comfortable none the less.
:S

How dare we be comfortable thinking that someone outside of our country wanted us dead just because...

How dare we never learn anything...

This was all our fault...

We're all dumbasses for thinking that this might have been an actual attack on our country and not a government conspiracy.

How does one know it all? and become so sure of one self?

I'm fairly certain nobody has claimed to know it all. I'm equally certain that thinking 9-11 was a terrorist attack does not constitute ignorance or arrogance.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Yes, because registration/insurance documents have *never* survived an auto crash/fire.

Yes, because insurance documentation/family photos have *never* survived a house fire.

C'mon, dude...

(this replay can be too all of you really not just mike)

I don’t know Mike has it survived a fire intense enough to melt steel?

That’s kind of the point, I am not saying I know it was a conspiracy, what I am saying is the same crowd who constantly says there 100% sure (and has been wrong before) seems to be doing the same thing.
And if any one asks a question there stupid crazy and have a tin foil hat on.

If enough people are asking questions maybe we should answer them, instead of making them feel like there wrong for thinking.

I don’t know, I am not a construction, or demolition engineer. I also have never seen such a big building collapse. The only building I have seen collapse are ones that are demolitioned you see on TV.

All I am saying is I am proud to say I DON’T KNOW, and not feel that is a weakness to admit that but a learning opportunity.

If you guys are so sure and have this evidence that will or should shut all of us up. GREAT.
I would love to shut of that part of my brain with certainty. I am always ready to be educated, and thankful for any information you give me.

I mean that sincerely.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

The fire was certainly hot, but the fire wasn't everywhere, why should it be a surprise that a passport from the plane could survive? It fits with other more mundane examples of items surviving similar circumstances.

There is just so much information to counter the arguments of the conspiracy theorists, it is very easy to find and access. Many of the major points of contention have been addressed in a very complete way. The usual reaction from conspiracy advocates is not to counter the explanation for a previous point, but to bring up another trivial "question" that should be answered. After so many "questions" have already been addressed, the viability of the conspiracy theory approaches zero, can't you see that?

Why is it that conspiracy theorists are only skeptical of the conventional explanation and not their conspiracy?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

All I am saying is I am proud to say I DON’T KNOW

Why is that a source of pride?

Seems to me like a stubborn unwillingness to accept what is obvious. There is more than enough information to be able to know.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

>I don’t know Mike has it survived a fire intense enough to melt steel?

After we graduated from college, my friend's gas tank caught fire and the end of his car was pretty much melted. Yet his registration in his glove compartment was found intact! Strange but true.

>If you guys are so sure and have this evidence that will or should shut all of us up.

It's been presented, but there is no amount of evidence that will convince people that 9/11 was what it appeared to be, or that we actually landed on the moon, or that Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman.

I agree with you. I'm a radical right winger, but I don't see how Hannity keeps his solo show. It was much more entertaining with Alien Combs.

Ditto. Colmes was actually very witty...something Hannity lacks big time.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin