pirana

Confusing Anti-USA Slogan

They must have gotten their hands on some Dr Suess books.

It's supposed to be "America Go Home" or "USA go away" or something like that. What they've got is more something you'd see on a sports pennant.

If they are going to do their banners in English for the benefit of the viewing public in the States they should at least make sure there is no ambiguity and that it might not be mistaken for cheering us on.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Then the sign should be in Urdu.

"Jou America Jou"...

Hmm...Doesn't have quite the same ring to it.:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Then the sign should be in Urdu.

You either have a narrow view or you miss the point.

I think you are correct (about missing the point). I get that they are anti-USA. I get that they feel the need to communicate their dislike of the USA. What I do not get is who they are communicating to and for what purpose (which is why I poke fun at the grammar).

Are they:

1 - Communicating to USA leadership?

2 - Communicating to their own leaders?

3 - Communicating to the USA public?

4 - Communicating to a domestic audience?

Whatever option it is, it is either futile or unnecessary.

I do suspect that a fifth possibility is that they are just communicating to their own selves and peers the way a sports fan does when they hold up a banner at a sporting event. If that is not it, then I do miss the point of who they are comunicating to and why.

To whom do you think they are displaying banners and why?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Am I the only one who thinks it looks photo shopped?

Could be, but it might be the low quality of the file I posted.

On the Times sight it looked much better. And while no source is above suspicion, I trust it much more than say the Sun or Enquirer.