Amazon

Ms California and Family Values

And then there's the boob job she had the California pageant group (I think) pay for.

Family values, my ass.

What Billy said, yeah!

uhhh... looking at the "scandal photo" from prior to her Miss CA days, she was hardly in need of augmentation. Bet she just pocketed the boob job money given to her by the support group.

She may not meet the moral standards for the pageant but she exceeds them for any DZ.
We have our own brand of family values: flexible, realistic, subject to change without notice.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

>SHE KICKED ASS today. Her family and friends are proud to know her
>today. She stood up to liberal intolerance! Good for her. Good for our
>country!

CARRIE PREJEAN FOR PRESIDENT! Forget Palin; she's getting a little long in the tooth, and she's so 2008. Prejean is the perfect Republican candidate! She's got everything the GOP needs - a great body, TV exposure, a history of bashing liberals, no political mistakes in her past and (most importantly) she can cry while talking about how much she loves her country!

>SHE KICKED ASS today. Her family and friends are proud to know her
>today. She stood up to liberal intolerance! Good for her. Good for our
>country!

CARRIE PREJEAN FOR PRESIDENT! Forget Palin; she's getting a little long in the tooth, and she's so 2008. Prejean is the perfect Republican candidate! She's got everything the GOP needs - a great body, TV exposure, a history of bashing liberals, no political mistakes in her past and (most importantly) she can cry while talking about how much she loves her country!

Now everyone can see why I made my other post today[:/]

By the way, no surprise from you here. Or me for that matter.......

I am glad you think it is ok she is called a cunt for her opinions
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Poof goes the pageant crown.So much for that wholesome image.

(sorry, cant help myself)

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Now go see what your hero Hilton can do next:)
Abraham Lincoln

Do you remember Paul Wellstone. (I think this is the name of the Senator for MN that died in a plane crash)

He was as liberal as a liberal could be. But, He said to his electors exactly what he believed, exactly how he would vote and made no apologies for his poistions. I could not have agreed with anybody less. But, he continued to get elected.

Now, even though I did not agree with any of his positions, I greatly respected him.

Why? Cause he said what he believed and told the truth.

That, is what this country is about, not the destruction of a person for their belifs, which you seem to support
Abraham Lincoln

I now look forward to the public destruction of Obama for the same position.

Well?
Abraham Lincoln

>not the destruction of a person for their belifs, which you seem to support

?? I think you should have every right to support her and her political beliefs! You go for it. You should also have a right to try to destroy Nancy Pelosi for her political beliefs. Call her a criminal, a liar etc. You go for that too.

Just don't cry about it when someone else can't get enough of Pelosi but thinks Prejean is an idiot. If it's OK when you do it it's OK when others do it. A little thing we like to call 'tolerance.'

>she is called a cunt for her opinions

now, now, don't be hating.

>not the destruction of a person for their belifs, which you seem to support

?? I think you should have every right to support her and her political beliefs! You go for it. You should also have a right to try to destroy Nancy Pelosi for her political beliefs. Call her a criminal, a liar etc. You go for that too.

Just don't cry about it when someone else can't get enough of Pelosi but thinks Prejean is an idiot. If it's OK when you do it it's OK when others do it. A little thing we like to call 'tolerance.'

>she is called a cunt for her opinions

now, now, don't be hating.

I am not used to seeing you squirm.......
Abraham Lincoln

Bill.. Do you honestly think this is because she modeled for underwear ads or because of her answer to Perez Hiltons Question?

She was the runner up in a beauty pageant. Her answer was one that the majority of people in the state she represents agree with. Her answer was one that the majority of the people in this country agree with.

I disagree with it, But that answer does not warrant or justify the witch hunt the left is currently on for her.

The difference between Pelosi and The Pageant Contestant is that one is a Politician and Legislator and the other is well.. A Pageant Contestant.

You certainly have the right to disagree with her opinion, But do not be surprised when the tenacity and fury upon which people go after this person comes across as a which hunt and attack for her beliefs.

Ironically, Where was all this fury when Obama gave basically the exact same answer to the same question?

Do you honestly not see the hippocracy?

Prejean...a history of bashing liberals

really? i haven't heard her bash liberals. i may have missed that though so if you can point it out to me i would be happy to see it. she has been heartily bashed by liberals though for expressing her opinion.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Bill.. Do you honestly think this is because she modeled for underwear ads or because of her answer to Perez Hiltons Question?

She was the runner up in a beauty pageant. Her answer was one that the majority of people in the state she represents agree with. Her answer was one that the majority of the people in this country agree with.

I disagree with it, But that answer does not warrant or justify the witch hunt the left is currently on for her.

The difference between Pelosi and The Pageant Contestant is that one is a Politician and Legislator and the other is well.. A Pageant Contestant.

You certainly have the right to disagree with her opinion, But do not be surprised when the tenacity and fury upon which people go after this person comes across as a which hunt and attack for her beliefs.

Ironically, Where was all this fury when Obama gave basically the exact same answer to the same question?

Do you honestly not see the hippocracy?

Please, I have/need to ask the following. And please understand, I ask will all respect and with a need to know.

Do you really disagree with her? Or, as I have felt for years, do you feel bullied into the postion you post that you disagree with her?

I respect you reply in either event.

If, you feel the need not to answer directly that is ok.

It takes time to figure it out sometimes and I understand you will fall on the side you feel correct.

Marc
Abraham Lincoln

A little thing we like to call 'tolerance.'

something that seems to be missing from the left these days.

Without a doubt.......[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

Do you really disagree with her? Or, as I have felt for years, do you feel bullied into the postion you post that you disagree with her?

Not in the least. I completely support Gay Marriage not because of any political correctness but because I believe that we are all entitled to the same rights and protections under the law.

Marriage provides legal protections and tax benefits. Every single citizen should have those same rights and benefits available to them. As long as it two consenting adults, I don't care who someone chooses as a Spouse.

Not in the least. I completely support Gay Marriage not because of any political correctness but because I believe that we are all entitled to the same rights and protections under the law.

Marriage provides legal protections and tax benefits. Every single citizen should have those same rights and benefits available to them. As long as it two consenting adults, I don't care who someone chooses as a Spouse.

For the most part I agree. People make choices and should have the rights . I dont care if that is what they wish to do. (I mean that in respectful manner)

I differ wondering, why do we need to redefine "marriage"?

anyway, thanks for the reply.
Abraham Lincoln

Hi maz,
Well, it's yesterdays news now, "The Don" gave her the "Green Light" and she picked up the stick and ran with it......meanwhile, back at the ranch, "Nobody knows nuttin' about "The Ms USA #1!!!" like who's she????"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Because currently, We do not all have the same rights and protections available to us under the law.

Granted, but fixing that does not need to redifine what marriage is.
Abraham Lincoln

Too many people are getting hung up on terminology. I dont care what you call it as long as everyone has the same rights. Currently that is not the case and should be corrected.

Marriage already has several meanings. When two people are married, They are joined as one and considered such under parts of the law. Why should that be only available to A Male/Female partnership?

>Do you really disagree with her?

Do I disagree that she has the right to her opinion? Not at all. She can say whatever she likes.

Do I disagree with her position that gays should not have the same rights as everyone else? Yes, I disagree there.

>do you feel bullied into the postion you post that you disagree with her?

"Bullied?" By whom?

Because currently, We do not all have the same rights and protections available to us under the law.

Granted, but fixing that does not need to redifine what marriage is.

That makes zero sense.

She is a beauty pageant bimbo. It blows me away that the press is so hysterical over her opinions. Who cares what this bleached-blonde, fake-boobed, too much face paint chick from California thinks about anything? Of course she has a right to express her opinions. What I can't figure out is why in the world anyone cares what they are.

Too many people are getting hung up on terminology. I dont care what you call it as long as everyone has the same rights. Currently that is not the case and should be corrected.

Marriage already has several meanings. When two people are married, They are joined as one and considered such under parts of the law. Why should that be only available to A Male/Female partnership?

It is important
Abraham Lincoln

You feel terminology is more important than equality? I disagree.

(But I don't think our difference of opinion warrants anything more than spirited debate, I certainly would not try to dig up "Questionable" Photographs and try to ruin you with them over something like this.);)