warpedskydiver

Flamethrower Usage at the DZ

Just before lighting the thing off, don't forget to say, "Hold my beer and watch this."
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I was thinking arcing trajectories, colorants in the napalm, multiple nozzles, timed/pulsed burns, etc.
Real gnarly entrance and exit gates or courses... think pro wrestling.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Use it to dry wet canopies?

:o

UUHHHMMM okay,

On another subject, you aren't a rigger by chance are you?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Get a small high pressure oxygen bottle filled with argon or nitrogen, with a regulator. Feed it to the stainless tanks you mentioned earlier, and partway down a metal tube install a brass ball valve. The ignition could be an ignition coil from a motorcycle, and a small 12v battery, with a push button to ground the coil and make the arc. I wouldn't use styrofoam, rather oil or soap. styrofoam makes it very gummy, not going to flow well out a nozzle. You want it to burn as slow as possible, while being as thin as possible.

I already have the Nitrogen tank and valves as well as a button for the ignitor and all essential wiring.

I am using a ruck frame and stainless custom hoses made to withstand far more pressure than will ever be used.

I have a small battery and a capacitor so I can get the hot spark needed.

I am going to use Napalm B, in the right consistency it flows nicely as it has more viscosity affording higher pressure to spray it further.

I already have the Nitrogen tank and valves as well as a button for the ignitor and all essential wiring.

I am using a ruck frame and stainless custom hoses made to withstand far more pressure than will ever be used.

I have a small battery and a capacitor so I can get the hot spark needed.

I am going to use Napalm B, in the right consistency it flows nicely as it has more viscosity affording higher pressure to spray it further.

You are a true pyro!! :P:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln