GQ_jumper

Obesity

Guys … I understand what you’re trying to say. Heidi Klum, however, may not be the best model (case) to put forward. Depends on when you’re talking about her.

Actually, I looked her up after that post and she wasn't the one I was thinking of. I was thinking of the Vict's Secret model with the wierd name. Built like J Biel.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

My bad cholesterol has crept out of the ideal range for the first time ever. Guess what I'm going to do? Hint: It starts with "Make some" and ends with "dietary changes."

I had the same issue. I just stopped going back to the doctor for the repeat testing. That worked too. :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Do you have a point or are you just attempting to hate on men again?

gotta hate someone

Had my annual physical a couple weeks ago. My bad cholesterol has crept out of the ideal range for the first time ever. Guess what I'm going to do? Hint: It starts with "Make some" and ends with "dietary changes."

Let me guess ... "Make some excuses so you don't have to make dietary changes." Am I right?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I found this article..interesting...

It even has pictures for the guys claiming that which is not in evidence.

Hogwash. Guys don't read fashion mags, women do...along with the glamor mags, tabloids, etc., and that is the target market the advertisers are aiming at and hiring for. So if you want to identify the root cause of the widening BMI gap between fashion models and average woman, you need only look in the mirror.

Had my annual physical a couple weeks ago. My bad cholesterol has crept out of the ideal range for the first time ever. Guess what I'm going to do? Hint: It starts with "Make some" and ends with "dietary changes."

Let me guess ... "Make some excuses so you don't have to make dietary changes." Am I right?

Though I was the only smart ass. did I?;)
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Hogwash. Guys don't read fashion mags, women do...along with the glamor mags, tabloids, etc., and that is the target market the advertisers are aiming at and hiring for. So if you want to identify the root cause of the widening BMI gap between fashion models and average woman, you need only look in the mirror.

Pssst...how many models end up being on TV or movies.. and magazines... you arent going to try to tell me that millions of men dont whack off while looking at those same models... daily....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

My bad cholesterol has crept out of the ideal range for the first time ever. Guess what I'm going to do? Hint: It starts with "Make some" and ends with "dietary changes."

I had the same issue. I just stopped going back to the doctor for the repeat testing. That worked too. :P

So not going back to the Doc lowered your cholesterol? What kind of skavulu world is this; I really thought I had the whole cause and effect thing nailed down.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Pssst...how many models end up being on TV or movies.. and magazines... you arent going to try to tell me that millions of men dont whack off while looking at those same models... daily....

Whacking off doesn't pay the bills ... Who watches the model television shows (mainly women), who buys the products (mainly women)? Feel free to keep playing the victim card ... :S

gotta hate someone

Just trying to help you guys reconcile some of those homoerotic impulses..........:ph34r::ph34r:

Blah, blah, blah ... just because we're not interested in you doesn't make us homosexuals. Feel free to keep hating ...

So not going back to the Doc lowered your cholesterol? What kind of skavulu world is this; I really thought I had the whole cause and effect thing nailed down.

no no no no no - not going back to the doctor lowered the instance of the Doc TELLING me I had lower cholesteral.

gotta hate someone

Just trying to help you guys reconcile some of those homoerotic impulses..........:ph34r::ph34r:

Blah, blah, blah ... just because we're not interested in you doesn't make us homosexuals. Feel free to keep hating ...

Me thinks you protesteth to mucheth....:ph34r::ph34r:

Not that there is anything wrong with that.:)

gotta hate someone

I think she meant "auto-erotic" since she did accuse men of watching women on TV to get off. Hard to tell sometimes where she's trolling.

gotta hate someone

I think she meant "auto-erotic" since she did accuse men of watching women on TV to get off. Hard to tell sometimes where she's trolling.

Hmmmm I bet you know that many gay men refer to women as fish...

I’m fat, and I drink and I smoke. I don’t care whether you’re fit or whether you find me attractive. Maybe it’ll help your angst if you consider my elevated grocery bills and excise taxes as my way of giving back to society. :D

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Pssst...how many models end up being on TV or movies.. and magazines...

A very small minority I suppose.

On this topic you are simply wrong,.. guys don't want to jack off looking at a clothes hanger any more than women want to rub one out looking at a sumo wrestler.

If a woman has a poor body image because she feels she can't compete with media images of fashion models, she needs to get some help...and maybe pass on the Krispy Kreme's :)

On this topic you are simply wrong,.. guys don't want to jack off looking at a clothes hanger any more than women want to rub one out looking at a sumo wrestler.

If a woman has a poor body image because she feels she can't compete with media images of fashion models, she needs to get some help...and maybe pass on the Krispy Kreme's :)

Uh.. want to go check how many actresses started out on the runway?????

DAYUM.. thats gotta hurt:ph34r:

Uh.. want to go check how many actresses started out on the runway?????

Don't care to check 'cause that does not make them any more attractive than if they started out as a waitress, singer, or truck driver.

Seriously, Kate and Twiggy were caricatures at best and if women compare themselves to that, then that's on them. Now, if women really want to look like a caricature...think Jessica Rabbit!

Don't care to check 'cause that does not make them any more attractive than if they started out as a waitress, singer, or truck driver.

Seriously, Kate and Twiggy were caricatures at best and if women compare themselves to that, then that's on them. Now, if women really want to look like a caricature...think Jessica Rabbit!

Well there are guys who are into that sort of thing too...furries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

Furry fandom (also known as furrydom, furridom, fur fandom or furdom) refers to the fandom for fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1] Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of artists, writers, role players and general fans of the furry art forms who gather on the net and at conventions.[2][3]

Furry fandom (also known as furrydom, furridom, fur fandom or furdom) refers to the fandom for fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1] Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of artists, writers, role players and general fans of the furry art forms who gather on the net and at conventions.[2][3]

:D:D:D

Jessica Rabbit is actually an animated human. I think she falls under a completely different fetish.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Jessica Rabbit is actually an animated human. I think she falls under a completely different fetish.

Go look up the history of Disney Studios.. and the artists who have worked there. The censors were all over them for many many years. Many of them were "attracted" to the characters... furry or otherwise.

Then.. there is this....

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/01/03/opinion/liberties-the-toon-gap.html

Go look up the history of Disney Studios.. and the artists who have worked there. The censors were all over them for many many years. Many of them were "attracted" to the characters... furry or otherwise.

???

What does Disney have to do with it? Who Framed Roger Rabbit wasn't produced by Disney.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

The funny thing to me about this is Pirana makes a point of saying he's fit and on top of diet, and yet still has creeping weight and now cholesterol concerns. And yet he's still surprised that others are having trouble with it?

The fundamental problem with saying 'just eat less' is that most people aren't gorging themselves. It only takes a 100 cal (5%) surplus in the daily diet to gain 11lbs in a year. If it takes 3 years to put it on, it's going to take a while to take it off, at least in a lasting way. Dropping your caloric intake substantially can reset your basal rate to a lower level.

???

What does Disney have to do with it? Who Framed Roger Rabbit wasn't produced by Disney.

The artists that worked there.... are famous for this particualr kind of kink.

Perhaps READING the link... would help with understanding...:ph34r: