d_squared431

Educate me on.....

What is the right way to post in SC? I lurk in there from time to time but never for too long. I have posted a few replies in the past but no one takes my post serious because i only post in the bonfire...:S

Someone give me private lesson on proper SC posting...:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

SC is EVIL!!!!! Stay away from there. They'll corrupt your naughty mind. Don't do it. :D

How would that be possible? :ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Creating a thread: Find a controversial topic and post your view on it. The trick is to piss off as many people who dont agree with your view as possible.

Replying to a thread: insult peoples intelligence on the topic then post your view while making it painfully clear what your political orientation is so that you immediately polarize people who read it so they either agree or disagree with you solely on your political views.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

Like I said before, approach Speakers Corner with this mindset:

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

;)

Billvon probably gives out "your one warning" posts 2 or 3 times a day in there. :D Now you see why he's the number 1 postwhore. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The important thing to remember is to pick a side and go as far to the extreme end of that side as possible.

Let's say for instance you wanna talk about candy bars. OK, that's kinda weak. You're really going to have to take a stand that will upset as many people as possible. So, you might talk about how refined sugar isn't good for you, causes global warming, white chocolate is racist and putting nuts in candy bars is like tea-bagging.

Ok, that's a start, but you're also going to have to somehow work in something about the 1st, 2nd and now 10th Amendment.

It really is more complicated than it seems and should only be attempted by professional haters.

Fortunately, I'm in the union; local 5150.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

That is an ugly nasty place (And not nasty in the good way!!)

the most important thing to remember is if you are a Leftist.. Anytime someone from the rights post something (Anything at all) - The only appropriate response is "Bush was an Idiot!!". While many from the Right (Such as myself) will most likely agree with you on that point, The leftist are firmly convinced that this point fully justifies, Backs up and validates any and every claim they make.:P:D:D

If you are from the right, The only proper response to any post (no matter the subject) is "they are trying to take away my second amendment Rights!!!" and "And then only the criminals will have Guns".:P:D

Stick with those simple guidelines and you will fit right in.

Creating a thread: Find a controversial topic and post your view on it. The trick is to piss off as many people who dont agree with your view as possible.

Replying to a thread: insult peoples intelligence on the topic then post your view while making it painfully clear what your political orientation is so that you immediately polarize people who read it so they either agree or disagree with you solely on your political views.

I like your reply...:)
I will get to working on my topic and or my you dont know shit reply....:ph34r: but nicely of course...:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Oh; I so have to see this. :ph34r:

I am some what smart...:ph34r:

I think it is time to broaden my horizon and start over lapping in SC..;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Ideas:

Threads about God always do well. Does God exist? You will get the most fervent theists squaring off against the most fervent atheists, and they will argue for months.

Politics seem to do well, in spurts anyway. In the last few months before a presidential election, the posting rates in SC will sometimes outpace that of The Bonfire!

Gun topics do well too, lots of heated discussions about mass killings and how guns are responsible, etc, as well as the logic of banning guns, which only leads to criminals having guns (oops, let's not get this moved over there).
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ideas:

Threads about God always do well. Does God exist? You will get the most fervent theists squaring off against the most fervent atheists, and they will argue for months.

Politics seem to do well, in spurts anyway. In the last few months before a presidential election, the posting rates in SC will sometimes outpace that of The Bonfire!

Gun topics do well too, lots of heated discussions about mass killings and how guns are responsible, etc, as well as the logic of banning guns, which only leads to criminals having guns (oops, let's not get this moved over there).

I have the perfect topic and the religous freaks in there will not like it....:ph34r:

Perfect for the SC forum..!! My mom gets in a huff every time I make the comment....:ph34r:

Thanks Billy;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

What is the right way to post in SC? I lurk in there from time to time but never for too long. I have posted a few replies in the past but no one takes my post serious because i only post in the bonfire...:S

Why do you feel the need to get banned for innocuous comments??

Why do you feel the need to get banned for innocuous comments??

Maybe because she's a ban virgin? :D

That is an ugly nasty place (And not nasty in the good way!!)

the most important thing to remember is if you are a Leftist.. Anytime someone from the rights post something (Anything at all) - The only appropriate response is "Bush was an Idiot!!". While many from the Right (Such as myself) will most likely agree with you on that point, The leftist are firmly convinced that this point fully justifies, Backs up and validates any and every claim they make.:P:D:D

If you are from the right, The only proper response to any post (no matter the subject) is "they are trying to take away my second amendment Rights!!!" and "And then only the criminals will have Guns".:P:D

Stick with those simple guidelines and you will fit right in.

You forgot.... that Clinton got a blow job.... which justifies ANYTHING that the Bush Administration got away with for 8 years:S:S

Not trying to get banned at all. I don't want anyone to get pissy when I post a thread or reply in there. Basically I don't want them to thing I am there to cause a commotion. When I would actually be trying to contribute to the topic. I have seen in the past how people react to certain posters posting in there from the bonfire.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Not trying to get banned at all. I don't want anyone to get pissy when I post a thread or reply in there.

That is impossible in SC.... there are a bunch of guys who are pissy by nature.. especially if a woman argues with them.

Not trying to get banned at all. I don't want anyone to get pissy when I post a thread or reply in there.

That is impossible in SC.... there are a bunch of guys who are pissy by nature.. especially if a woman argues with them.

They always get pissy when Amazon argues with them. :D:D:D

AS I said.. I understand men with limitations all too well... :ph34r:

And that produces some of the most entertaining reading in SC. :D

If you post in there and someone doesnt get pissy, You didnt do it right.

Okay, now I know ...:D

thanks..;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

And that produces some of the most entertaining reading in SC. :D

I knew I was missing out on some good topics and post in there...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1