Amazon

How long will the Cult of BushBots be willing to support him.

So how long into the future will they STILL be supporting him as he goes laughing his ass off into the sunset???

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bushbot

1. Bushbot 106 up, 7 down
Anyone who unconditionally believes in George W. Bush's assinine policies.
George W. Bush can rely on his loyal legion of Bushbots such as Rush Limbaugh day in and day out.

2. Bushbot 75 up, 7 down
Political chat room users who endlessly argue in favor of Bush Administration errors, no matter how much evidence is presented to them. When polls show 62% of the country hates Bush, bush bots will say it's "Liberal Spin" - even if the poll is reported by Bill O'Reilly on Fox News. If any media shows a body of an American Soldier or baby injured in Iraq, or reports on a crooked Abramov link to Bush or Cheney, that's treason.

They think that anything and everything Bush does is holy and good, they take all their talking points from gasbag Rush Limbaugh or Faux News.
Either vile racist scum, or wingnut Christians, they mostly resemble a sort of Christian Taliban operating within in the USA. Usually they argue that anyone who disgrees with Bush should move to Canada (or Africa, Mexico, France) or be executed.
They blame Clinton for everything Bush has done, and they focus on Clinton in a slavish way. They call Liberals terrorists, and claim that the Bush Family was appointed by god. Etc.

They were named after 'bots' - mindless electronic progams that invade chat rooms and hack blogs to piss on the forum {with nonsense} - due to their repetition of mindless sound bytes.
Chat room user 1: Bush has drained the economy with this useless war, and I see no end to it - people are dying for -- what? ... nothing.. that's why it is so sad and disturbing. And the current republican congress is so corrupt, they'll probably all end up in jail. All they do is lie?

Bushbot: Crybaby! Waaahh.... God Bless President Bush. You hate America!I wish your mama had had an Abortion! Terrorist! Tree hugging liberal scum! Anyway, 9/11 and the Iraq war is Clinton's fault.

Thanks for posting that. It was well thought out and very well worded. The specific details and sources provided cetainly prove your point in an intelligent and meaningful manor. Nerdgirl, watchout.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

So how long into the future will they STILL be supporting him as he goes laughing his ass off into the sunset???

Hell, that's easy. They will support him just as long as the sore losers from the 2000 & 2004 elections keep bashing him.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

How long will the Cult of BushBots be willing to support him.

They've been programmed using new state of the art cellular binary-decimal hybrid coding. These de-misunderestimation algorithms allow for inexorable AI support until history vindicates the W. The digital chemical reaction to this stimulus will then activate a calculated anomaly perpetuated by sanctions of undisavowing primitive script stating "I told you so" ad infinitum.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

>Hell, that's easy. They will support him just as long as the sore losers from the 2000 & 2004 elections keep bashing him.
>
>
What about all the people that voted for him im 2 elections and are now critical of him and his actions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

They'll probably support him until the BushHaterbots stop sucking Obama's dick. Does everyone that has ever liked even one thing Bush has done make them a crazy christian right wingnut? No. I'm not the most learned person in the world, but it seems to me that when a lot of people start talking shit on Bush, they usually back it up with, "Well, he's an asshole." They then turn around and vehemently support Mr. Obama who promises "change" and isn't a crusty old white guy without giving specific reasons. Now I don't know everything about what Mr. Obama stands for, but besides all of the fellatio given to him by the media, I can't really find any reason to think he'll be a good president. I'm quite scared. I'm a gun owner and a member of the armed forces so go ahead and make your judgments about me (because god knows I made them about you).
I'll be whatever I want to do!

>Hell, that's easy. They will support him just as long as the sore losers from the 2000 & 2004 elections keep bashing him.
>
>
What about all the people that voted for him im 2 elections and are now critical of him and his actions.

What about them?
HAMMER:

Are they sore losers from the 2000 & 2004 elections. Is that the reason they now bash Bush or have they had their eyes opened to what he has done to America over the past eight years
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

Are they sore losers from the 2000 & 2004 elections. Is that the reason they now bash Bush or have they had their eyes opened to what he has done to America over the past eight years

What has he done?

And why do you care?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

What was in my first reply? Did I mention anything about anybody other than sore losers from '00 and '04? If you want to speculate about other groups, have at it.
HAMMER:

What has he done?

And why do you care?

Why does, for example, an American like JohnR care so passionately about what the UK does? Answer: because this is a public, international forum, where everyone is encouraged to weigh in as they choose.

What has he done?

And why do you care?

Why does, for example, an American like JohnR care so passionately about what the UK does? Answer: because this is a public, international forum, where everyone is encouraged to weigh in as they choose.

Did I complain?

I simpley asked the question
Dont get your panties in a bunch:S

Sheesh..........
Abraham Lincoln

Dont get your panties in a bunch

Moi?
My wife would refer to your technique as "projection".

Ahhh, aint that nice.
Abraham Lincoln

So how long into the future will they STILL be supporting him as he goes laughing his ass off into the sunset???.

i'm not a "bush bot", but to listen to people rant about crazy conspriacy theroies like, start war so they can get rich, or lies to the people ,so they can toture the innocent alqueda guys. i just call bullshit where i see it.

1. Bushbot 106 up, 7 down
Anyone who unconditionally believes in George W. Bush's assinine policies.
George W. Bush can rely on his loyal legion of Bushbots such as Rush Limbaugh day in and day out.

dont like rush, he needs more oxycotin. unconditionally i dont want u.s. attacked by terrorists.

2. Bushbot 75 up, 7 down
Political chat room users who endlessly argue in favor of Bush Administration errors, no matter how much evidence is presented to them. When polls show 62% of the country hates Bush, bush bots will say it's "Liberal Spin" - even if the poll is reported by Bill O'Reilly on Fox News. If any media shows a body of an American Soldier or baby injured in Iraq, or reports on a crooked Abramov link to Bush or Cheney, that's treason.

which error do you refer to? he has made a number of errors. all preidents do. all people do.
bush is very unpopular. country going through tough time economicaly makes leadershio unpopular. economic problem is entire government fault (pres/congress/senate)

They think that anything and everything Bush does is holy and good, they take all their talking points from gasbag Rush Limbaugh or Faux News.
Either vile racist scum, or wingnut Christians, they mostly resemble a sort of Christian Taliban operating within in the USA. Usually they argue that anyone who disgrees with Bush should move to Canada (or Africa, Mexico, France) or be executed.
They blame Clinton for everything Bush has done, and they focus on Clinton in a slavish way. They call Liberals terrorists, and claim that the Bush Family was appointed by god. Etc.

again i dont like rush.
i'm athiest, dont think he is god appointed.
clinton was never tested. he was lucky to be president during easy times.

Chat room user 1: Bush has drained the economy with this useless war, and I see no end to it - people are dying for -- what? ... nothing.. that's why it is so sad and disturbing. And the current republican congress is so corrupt, they'll probably all end up in jail. All they do is lie?

war does cost too much(lives/money)but, correct thing to do, with intelligence reports about wmd. (multiple sources u.s.,great britian, france) economy is total govt fault.
corruption on both sides(power corrupts)

Bushbot: Crybaby! Waaahh.... God Bless President Bush. You hate America!I wish your mama had had an Abortion! Terrorist! Tree hugging liberal scum! Anyway, 9/11 and the Iraq war is Clinton's fault.

9/11 couldnt have been prevented, by anybody. terrorists had a great plan. hard to defend against suicidal attackers.
Born ok 1st time.