Amazon

MSNBC calls it for Obama

I'm hoping the country will take advantage of this opportunity to put a close to 16 years of worthless cow dung sitting in the Oval Office.

Barrack wasn't my favored, but I am not disappointed to see him win. I wish him well and the best of luck. God knows he will need it!
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I think if you fire people who have done good work for you... that says more about your business model.. than a percieved tax plan.

If his tax plan goes throught i will have to get rid of some people. And the people i know supported Obama will be first! They brought it on there selfs!!!!!!!! Hey they wanted change and they will get it!!!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

NBC just reported that McCain has already called Obama to concede the election. Wow, that was quick!

ltdiver

It's past his bedtime. He wants to start seriously getting drunk, and bitching about his "Cuntry First" running mate.

Don't be a sore winner.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If his tax plan goes throught i will have to get rid of some people. And the people i know supported Obama will be first! They brought it on there selfs!!!!!!!! Hey they wanted change and they will get it!!!

I love it when the fringe right cuts off its nose to spite its face.

If his tax plan goes throught i will have to get rid of some people.

Why is that? The only effect will be on your own taxes, assuming that you make a lot of bucks, as I do. I can't imagine that you are presently hiring more people than you need, out of the goodness of your heart, so you'd only need to get rid of one person at most, as you increase your own work load to make more money to offset your own income tax.

Or, are your customers mostly high-income ones, who will have less to spend on your products/services?

Why is that? The only effect will be on your own taxes, assuming that you make a lot of bucks, as I do. I can't imagine that you are presently hiring more people than you need, out of the goodness of your heart, so you'd only need to get rid of one person at most, as you increase your own work load to make more money to offset your own income tax.

Or, are your customers mostly high-income ones, who will have less to spend on your products/services?

Both apply! It will afect by buis. tax and personal tax. Also my clients will cut down spending if the are taxed more. But we will have CHANGE:S

I think if you fire people who have done good work for you... that says more about your business model.. than a percieved tax plan.

Sore loser #2
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Sore loser #2

Try fact #1

Sore loser #2

Maybe Kallend #2

As I said...

Soyuz nerushiimy, respublik svobodhnykh...

[barf]

Y'know, all I could hear when I clicked that link was the world's smallest violin playing for you and your elitist buddies:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Both apply! It will afect by buis. tax and personal tax. Also my clients will cut down spending if the are taxed more. But we will have CHANGE:S
So what you're saying is, if McCain would have won, Palin would have paid for the $700 billion dollar bailout with pole-dancing tips?? :S
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

So what you're saying is, if McCain would have won, Palin would have paid for the $700 billion dollar bailout with pole-dancing tips?? :S

That's exactly what i said, you are pretty good at that conprehesion thing!:S[:/]

It hasn't. System as a whole.

I'm having a drink and going to bed. I don't feel good, but I'm having a drink anyway. A drink and my book will do me some good right now. I've vomited four times in the past few hours - not out of nausea, but disgust.

Hope I can keep this down.

:S

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Sore loser #2

Try fact #1

Proposed tax plan. Do you have dictionary? Look up proposed. We elected a president, not a dictator. Nothing is chiseled in stone.
Don't be a "Racer Hater"