MikeForsythe

Parting thoughts……………

Tomorrow history will be made. Half of the country will be happy an half will be sad. It is a shame that something that should bring us together has torn us apart. It is one thing to have a different view, but the hostility, anger, name calling and berating need to stop. We need to go back to being decent to each other. Disagree, but be respectful. Be friends!

Don’t be disillusioned that tomorrow will solve our problems; it won’t no matter what the outcome is. Tomorrow is an opportunity to hopefully start in a direction of healing our country and making us strong again. If it works, great, if it does not, then in a couple of years we can make more changes and try again.

I would also like to thank the mods, Bill in particular for putting on the flack gear, being referee and spending tons of hours trying to keep peace here.

I hope everyone is blessed with all the wonderful things that life has to give. Do one thing every day to make someone’s life better and you will find that yours will be too.

Stay safe and be well,
Mike Forsythe
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Screw you dude!:D
(just kidding)
Thanks for the positive vibes. They're well received here and I wish you well tomorrow and after. :D

As a side note, I'm really interested to see what the total voter turnout percentage is. I think that if we top 60%, which I think is a given, then that will show that we are heading in the right direction.

... what the total voter turnout percentage is. I think that if we top 60%,..

Yes. I think the "Half of The Country" who should be happy are the ones who voted, regardless of who they voted for and who wins, they made their voice heard.B|:D

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Well... remember, it doesn't end tomorrow.
Only Reps will vote on Tuesday. Dems polling day is Wednesday.
;)

(Joke Joke Joke)

By Julian Walker
The Virginian-Pilot
© October 28, 2008
RICHMOND

A phony State Board of Elections flier advising Republicans to vote on Nov. 4 and Democrats on Nov. 5 is being circulated in several Hampton Roads localities, according to state elections officials.

In fact, Election Day, for voters of all political stripes, remains Nov. 4.

The somewhat official-looking flier - it features the state board logo and the state seal - is dated Oct. 24 and indicates that "an emergency session of the General Assembly has adopted the follwing (sic) emergency regulations to ease the load on local electorial (sic) precincts and ensure a fair electorial process."

State Board of Election officials today said they are aware of the flier but disavowed any connection to it.

"It's not even on our letterhead; they just copied the logo from our Web site," said agency staffer Ryan Enright, noting the flier has been forwarded to State Police for investigation as a possible incident of voter intimidation.

Similar fliers have been circulated in Pittsburgh.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The same thing was done to registered Democrats in Florida in 2000 and 2004. Interesting enough it wasn't done to registered Republicans.

I'm sad this is all ending. Most of America woke up. They got involved, they stopped accepting Rove/Bush/Cheney politics FINALLY. People know what is happening and most are willing to do the leg work to find out the truth instead of listening to slimy ads.

I'm just curious if the population will stay this entrenched in our country for hte next few years. Hopefully they will, and hopefully we can continue to force the idiocy out and return more to what America really is.

I hope everyone votes tomorrow, no matter what side of the aisle you vote from.

Mike,

I normally shy away from SC because I see quite a bit of anger and hostility and it scares me. Well, despite that I dove into SC the past month to mainly get a broader perspective on everyone's opinion regarding the election. I never felt attacked, and I'm sorry you did. [:/]

I would like to thank everyone for being civil with my sissy ass and let me contribute to SC this past month.

Good luck tomorrow, and each day forward!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I love sparring in debate!

The best part is that we can keep debating even after the election because you know, no matter who wins this I'm definitely going to have issues with them!! ;)

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Mike,

I normally shy away from SC because I see quite a bit of anger and hostility and it scares me. Well, despite that I dove into SC the past month to mainly get a broader perspective on everyone's opinion regarding the election. I never felt attacked, and I'm sorry you did. [:/]

I would like to thank everyone for being civil with my sissy ass and let me contribute to SC this past month.

Good luck tomorrow, and each day forward!

g

You should stick around, your avatar is much nicer than airdvrs.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.