rwieder

I can't believe my eyes............

Hannity also doesn't have a monetary stake in the election. Iliff does. A book on the 'age of Obama' set to be released on Jan 20th. Probably won't sell quite as many copies if McCain is taking the oath.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

>I'll grant you Hannity is right of center, but he isn't any more 'extremist'
>than Senator Obama.

If you really believe that, then you will never see anything but the R or the D after someone's name. Which isn't that uncommon, but is somewhat limiting.

Your futile effort to "bait" me into a PA on the forums doesn't become you, well maybe it's just built into your charachter.

I think it's plain for everyone to see from your messages here, what is built into your character.

Don't bother trying to send me another one of your personal attacks by private message - I blocked out your name months ago.

But don't worry, I still remember how you're better than me because you have more money.

Your futile effort to "bait" me into a PA on the forums doesn't become you, well maybe it's just built into your charachter.

I think it's plain for everyone to see from your messages here, what is built into your character.

When someone sends PMs titled "Bootlicking Asskissing MFers", it's easy to see what's in their character.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The "non-partisan" moderator for the VP debate, Iliff, has written a pro-Obama book due to be released on Inaugeration Day.

Neverminding the fact that pro-Obama doesn't necessarily mean partisan, I don't see a lot of reason for concern.

She's a black journalist that specializes in politics and is moderator and managing editor of a political talkshow. She's writing a book entitled, The Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama, about which the publisher says "Drawing on interviews with power brokers like Senator Obama, former Secretary of State Colin Powell, Vernon Jordan, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, and many others, as well as her own razor-sharp observations and analysis of such issues as generational conflict and the 'black enough' conundrum, Ifill shows why this is a pivotal moment in American history."

To me it sounds like a topic on which she's eminently qualified to speak, and her credentials are such that I'm not terribly worried about impartiality. The fact that she may favor one Presidential candidate over the other (assuming she does) isn't evidence to me that she can't fairly moderate a vice presidential debate. Do you also think she'll be swayed toward Palin for sharing her gender?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

If you think for a moment, i won't tear you a new one in the forums, your wrong. WYFM.

See, Now this is bonfire material. Way to get with the program
You are only as strong as the prey you devour