ianmdrennan

Palin website

I agree with you (mostly) I have some very good friends and family that are very religious and I still like to take the mick out of them too. But she is starting to come across as something else and I don't like the vibe that I'm picking up.

Power and extreme views form a potentially dangerous combination IMHO

You like Obama cause he likes your political system. Exactly why he is wrong for the US.

I dont want the EU shit type gov
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

you are convinced that that emmons was fired for refusing to ban books even though it has not been proved to be true. i believe that you would latch onto anything bad about sarah palin because you WANT to believe everything bad about sarah palin. having this discussion with you is worthless.

Your dishonesty and/or ignorance of the subject is repugnant. I'm done with you.

HE got to you huh!:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

you are convinced that that emmons was fired for refusing to ban books even though it has not been proved to be true. i believe that you would latch onto anything bad about sarah palin because you WANT to believe everything bad about sarah palin. having this discussion with you is worthless.

Your dishonesty and/or ignorance of the subject is repugnant. I'm done with you.

there's no FUCKING PROOF of these accusations and your calling ME dishonest or ignorant? i take that as a personal attack.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

So, she is guilty until proven inocent?

After reading your posts in the SC for some time, I just made the assumption that's how it's done ;)

I also thought I was supposed to run around yelling that the burden of proof (in this case of her innocence) lays with those that dispute the post ;)

My bad :P
Performance Designs Factory Team

I know you thought it should have been you, but here's the thing ...from him, there was at least a chance of an honest, intelligent response. B|
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

You like Obama cause he likes your political system. Exactly why he is wrong for the US.

Personally, I'm not taken with any of your candidates.

Likewise, I wouldn't want the sort of government or what passes for campaigning that I see in the States. That's fine and that's why you have a vote. There are of course many different 'types' of government in the EU (it's a big and varied place).

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Personally, I'm not taken with any of your candidates.

Likewise, I wouldn't want the sort of government or what passes for campaigning that I see in the States. That's fine and that's why you have a vote. There are of course many different 'types' of government in the EU (it's a big and varied place).

Good point. thanks
Abraham Lincoln

I know you thought it should have been you, but here's the thing ...from him, there was at least a chance of an honest, intelligent response. B|

and from you it is the same old insulting replies to anyone that will not bend over and grab their ankles and agree with you.[:/]

sorry, but your elitism does not intimidate me
Abraham Lincoln