likearock

Bristol Palin is pregnant

regulator

She got pregnant. Big fucking deal.

Although I wouldn't expect a bunch of fucking nitwits to do anything else other than make a huge deal out of it.

Meanwhile you can now legally get married to sasquatch.

Normally it isn't a big deal. If I got knocked up before I got married, nobody would give a shit. But then again... I am not in the public spotlight making my money on giving abstinence speeches and looking down my nose at people who chose to not practice abstinence. If I did, I can guarantee you I would be getting the stink eye. So, she's getting the stink eye, and rightly so.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

But if Bristol instead murdered...I mean aborted her baby you people would be brimming with joy and sent her a T-Shirt.

Eeehhhhh....not exactly. If, again, she didn't look down her nose at others and preach about pro life this and that, then maybe, but since she does, then similar to the situation in my last reply, she gets the stink eye still for it.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

LyraM45

Normally it isn't a big deal. If I got knocked up before I got married, nobody would give a shit. But then again... I am not in the public spotlight making my money on giving abstinence speeches and looking down my nose at people who chose to not practice abstinence. If I did, I can guarantee you I would be getting the stink eye. So, she's getting the stink eye, and rightly so.

Yes, I hear it's very slippery on top of the soapbox.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Amazon

Who cares?

I would think all those afflicted with a severe case of family values Tea Baggery might care if the hypocrisy did not run so exceedingly deep within that segment of society.:ph34r:

Then you have democratic VP nominee assholes that just outright cheat on their wives battling cancer - no hypocrisy needed. Perhaps I'd have more respect for him if he said something like, "do as I say not as I do..."

...at least he'd be speaking from experience.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Amazon

******:ohttp://americannewsx.com/category/politics/

Scroll down a few stories.....

Jealous much? Of course that is as reliable as the onion.

Nope.. not in the slightest.. but you guys can order one... have fun:ph34r:
Like I said as true as the onion. But get your jollies pretending.
You really come across as the angry old cat women. I hope you are better then that in real life. And as far as ordering one, no. She does Not turn me on in the flesh, why would I want one made of rubber.
Maybe you would like one thouh,with the butch attitude,right up your ally.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

*********:ohttp://americannewsx.com/category/politics/

Scroll down a few stories.....

Jealous much? Of course that is as reliable as the onion.

Nope.. not in the slightest.. but you guys can order one... have fun:ph34r:
Like I said as true as the onion. But get your jollies pretending.
You really come across as the angry old cat women. I hope you are better then that in real life. And as far as ordering one, no. She does Not turn me on in the flesh, why would I want one made of rubber.
Maybe you would like one thouh,with the butch attitude,right up your ally.

Tsk tsk tsk.. Angry much?????

You tried to say alley do you use that a lot???

BartsDaddy

Not angry at all. Sorry the best you can come back with is spelling corrections. Send them to auto correct. Now why are you looking for Bristol Palin love dolls? You got an empty spot in your closest?

Sorry but I am not the one idolizing her.. and thinking she is a good catch because she has money..

If that was a woman saying that the usual suspects would be all over that.... but the silence has been deafening from the male would be gold diggers.
Just another family values fail... great role models ya'll choose:S:S

Coreeece

***Angry much?????

Finally, something on which you are qualified to advise...

Perhaps we should rename this forum again from Speakers Corner to the American Gigolos forum...

Ya'll could get back to discussing.. who is hot and doable....

I am old and decrepit.... so leave me out.:ph34r: