AWL71

Hillary's DNC Speech

I am not a big fan of Hillary but I thought she gave a good speech. And what she didn't say was most important. She didn't really push for Barack Obama too much. Her support is lukewarm at best. I think the Clinton's are pulling for McCain so Clinton Inc. can run in 2012.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

She didn't really push for Barack Obama too much. Her support is lukewarm at best. .

Apart from her saying "Obama for President" ,and "We can't afford to let McCain win" and "It's important to get a Dem in the White House" about 2 dozen times, I expect you're correct.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I think it's hilarious to watch the paranoids keep moving the "hidden agenda" of the Clintons.

First it was, "oh, she's holding on to her delegates so she can grab the nomination at the last second" and now it's this supposed "let's make Obama lose so we can win in 2012" crap.

Get a grip people. Hillary is OVER.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I wish you were right but I don't think so. If BO loses to McCain don't you think Hillary will run again in 2012? I do.

It's a remote possibility, but don't confuse cause and effect.
quade -

I wish you were right but I don't think so. If BO loses to McCain don't you think Hillary will run again in 2012? I do.

I think she will run regardless of who is president in 2012
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I think she may not, for she may have a difficult time funding a campaign. She is still pretty deep in the hole with this presidential campaign. I think John Glenn is STILL paying off his campaign debt from 1984, unless she fronted all of the debt herself, in which case she until tomorrow to pay herself off or she must write off all but $250k of it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I think she may not, for she may have a difficult time funding a campaign. She is still pretty deep in the hole with this presidential campaign. I think John Glenn is STILL paying off his campaign debt from 1984, unless she fronted all of the debt herself, in which case she until tomorrow to pay herself off or she must write off all but $250k of it.

Well, she has proven her ability to turn a small investment into a very large payback in a very short time.;)

I think it's hilarious to watch the paranoids keep moving the "hidden agenda" of the Clintons.

First it was, "oh, she's holding on to her delegates so she can grab the nomination at the last second" and now it's this supposed "let's make Obama lose so we can win in 2012" crap.

Hehe...if only that was true. She'll be back. She can't stand not being in the spotlight.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Hehe...if only that was true. She'll be back. She can't stand not being in the spotlight.

Being in the spot light is one thing.
Being an actual factor in our real lives is another.

She's done, at least nationally, the good folks of New York state will continue to have to deal with her, but for the most part and in this Presidential election cycle and probably all others to come . . . bye bye.
quade -

Quade,

Do honestly believe that her loyalty to the DNC is greater than her loyalty to her own political aspirations? I don't believe it is far-fetched to believe that she is hoping for a McCain win so she can run again in '12.

Quade,

Do honestly believe that her loyalty to the DNC is greater than her loyalty to her own political aspirations? I don't believe it is far-fetched to believe that she is hoping for a McCain win so she can run again in '12.

It doesn't matter what HER loyalties are, it matters what the public is willing to put up with and at this point . . . she's done.

Further, I'm pretty sure even she knows that even if the talk radio clowns want to continue to try to stir things up by constantly bringing it up over and over and over.

Just look at what happened in the last two days and compare my predictions to what the talk radio clowns were saying.
quade -