How Many Mohammeds (Another One Bites the Dust)?

Of course, if you had any understanding of Islam, you would know that it includes great respect for life, human and otherwise. But, why learn about that of which you are ignorant when blind hatred seems to be working out so well for you?

"Political correctness is just another form of fundamentalism. NOW and some of the New Left have become intolerant and bullying enough to drive Jerry Falwell back to bigotry school."

--Former NOW spokeswoman Tammy Bruce, quoted in the Los Angeles Times
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Onward.....lets go kill some more brown skinned non christians,.

Only 1 problem there with me...
that would include my Rigger....So there lies my problem, Do i hunt him down and kill his family and friends while putting his likeness on a deck of cards?

or do i party with him and thank him for saving my life........

Ding Ding Ding.....I'll take door #2 please!!

Do you know what the only difference between a Christian and a Muslim is?

A christian, you can chase out of your house with an aborted baby on a stick. Or a gay in the closet. after all, if you listen to them, aborted babies and gays are everywhere. so one should be easy to find.

With a Muslim on the other hand, all you need is a pack of bacon, Open it slowly, savor the pork smell, then try to touch him with it. a good workout will be had by all as you chase the evil doer down the street with a pack of good ol oscar meyer.....

Oh.....and your allowed to draw one imaginary friend.....But not the other.....whats up with that???

g

I haven't seen anything but knee-jerk comments saying that my remarks are racism and hate, yet there is no explanation of how. Is it one of those Oliver Wendell Holmes things; e.g., "I know it when I see it?" I'm still waiting for an answer, but I know that moral cowardice is a big element of PC, so I'm not holding my breath.

Another question I'm still waiting for an answer to is this: why is it hatred, racism, etc. to criticize and ridicule islam and / or its followers? Seems like the most vociferous objectors on this thread are also atheists or vehement church/state separation types. How is one acceptable and another not?

I don't get that, either.

mh

Why do you need an explanation for the blatantly obvious? Your posts would be deeply offensive for all the perfectly decent millions of Muslims in the world.

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

Why do you need an explanation for the blatantly obvious? Your posts would be deeply offensive for all the perfectly decent millions of Muslims in the world.

SO WHAT? If they're so easily offended, then maybe it's themselves and their death cult they should be examining, not critics like me or Wafa Sultan.

Why do they need you defending them, anyway? It isn't like they can't look after themselves.

What a ridiculous statement. Have you ever met any Muslims?

And while we're on the topic - having spent the past two years in part of the former Ottoman Empire...gee...let me think...:o

They're pretty secular around here though. They don't much like anybody (and that includes spinach-chinned religious whackos) telling them what to do.

mh

SO WHAT?

You asked for an explanation.

If they're so easily offended, then maybe it's themselves and their death cult they should be examining, not critics like me or Wafa Sultan.

Not really. Any normal person would be offended by such remarks portraying them and their culture as you did.

Why do they need you defending them, anyway? It isn't like they can't look after themselves.

They don't need me defending them. I found your original statement mildly disturbing, and as you later asked for an explanation, I gave you one.

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

What a ridiculous statement. Have you ever met any Muslims?

And while we're on the topic - having spent the past two years in part of the former Ottoman Empire...gee...let me think...:o

Really? Didn't you chat with them? Didn't you eat and drink with them? Meet their families? I've been lucky to do so with Muslims from all over the world. That includes where you are, Macedonia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Kuwait, etc, etc. Funny how I didn't meet that many called Mohammed in Kosovo. Funny how I'm not full of hate towards them as you are; last two years I've been risking my life on military operations. In fact, make that 15 years. What have you been doing in the last two? Looking at a computer screen?

They're pretty secular around here though. They don't much like anybody (and that includes spinach-chinned religious whackos) telling them what to do.

Who's a spinach-chinned religious whacko?

edit: If they bother you that much, why not join the infantry?

"Political correctness is just another form of fundamentalism. NOW and some of the New Left have become intolerant and bullying enough to drive Jerry Falwell back to bigotry school."

--Former NOW spokeswoman Tammy Bruce, quoted in the Los Angeles Times

"We should be careful to get out of an experience the wisdom that is in it -- and stop there; lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid. She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again -- and that is well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one any more." -Mark Twain, Former American novelist, Puddn'head Wilson's New Calendar
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Another question I'm still waiting for an answer to is this: why is it hatred, racism, etc. to criticize and ridicule islam and / or its followers? Seems like the most vociferous objectors on this thread are also atheists or vehement church/state separation types. How is one acceptable and another not?

That's like asking how a vehicle can be a truck and simultaneously be red. :S

SO WHAT? If they're so easily offended, then maybe it's themselves and their death cult they should be examining, not critics like me or Wafa Sultan.

Says the man whining because others are calling him on the hatred and bigotry that spews from his mouth keyboard.

If they're so easily offended, then maybe it's themselves and their death cult they should be examining, not critics like me or Wafa Sultan.

And of course you feel the same way about Christians being offended by people ridiculing their beliefs, right?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

While I do not have any sympathy toward any terrorist of any type being taken out, your approach to this story is unfair to the Muslim community.

Fortunately for you Muenkel, most of us aren't so closed-minded as to think that, just because you worship the same God as Harju, you too must believe gay=pedophile and Muslim=terrorist. The vast majority of us recognize that, in the same way that Islam has many more good people than al qaeda types, Christianity has many more good people (like you) than Westboro Baptist types.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

The funny thing is the left should hate to muslim religion as much as they hate christianity. The koran is based on the bible. The koran is just a remake of the bible, slightely change. The muslim religion is a fake! The koran is very simular to the bible and was writen many years after. Except the koran has a lot more room for interpritation, hence the extriemest!;)

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

The funny thing is the left should hate to muslim religion as much as they hate christianity. The koran is based on the bible. The koran is just a remake of the bible, slightely change. The muslim religion is a fake! The koran is very simular to the bible and was writen many years after. Except the koran has a lot more room for interpritation, hence the extriemest!;)

I don't see the point in "hating" either religion. Neither one of them is for me, but if they make others sleep better, I fail to see the problem.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Uh no! Do you have proof otherwise??? There is proof that the koran is a close mimick of the bible! where is your proof?????

Cool, so Islam is a religion of hate because it's really based on the Bible. Got it.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

While I do not have any sympathy toward any terrorist of any type being taken out, your approach to this story is unfair to the Muslim community. As you know the name Mohammed is so common due to their high regard for the prophet Mohammed.

Just because someone is named Mohammed it does not equal terrorist, just as every terrorist is not named Mohammed. Timothy McVeigh comes to mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Timothy was St. Paul's delegate to the early Christians in Ephesus, so application of Harjulogic shows clearly that Tim McVeigh is proof positive that Christianity is a religion of hate and violence.

And here I thought that I made a post that you and I agree on. I'm going to assume you forgot to use the sarcasm emoticon.

However, I find it amazing that although criticism and ridicule of Christianity on this forum brings a chorus of "hell, yea!"s, but criticism of islam brings immediate denunciation as "hatred" and "racism"...

Am I missing something?

In regard to this statement, I don't think you're missing anything. I myself have noticed the rampant hypocrisy.

I only disagreed with you in regard to a sweeping statement about all Muslims and the fact that they commonly name their sons Mohammed.