ryoder

Chris Matthews gives history lesson to Kevin James

I don't like Chris Matthews, but James made an ass of himself.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Allright, I'm taking a break after the first 1:40.
Anybody else notice that our news programming is starting to sound more and more like a professional wrestling drama? How are we supposed to take any of these people seriously?

Yes, I was getting impatient after a while, but watch it to the end and you will see where Chris was going. Kevin didn't even understand that "appeasement" did NOT mean talking.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Wow. The guy was spectacularly ignorant of the subject matter. I especially liked how he dismissed Richard Clarke's book in favor of the docudrama Pathway To 9/11, which ABC acknowledged to be a fictionalization.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Saw that when it happened. Unbelievable that these young Republicans don't take 15 seconds to look up the necessary facts on the Internet. It's all just talking points for them with no understanding behind it.

A couple of my roommates are officers in my university's College Democrats, so a lot of "unofficial meetings" are held here. They are generally just as bad about being ignorant about the facts behind the talking points. Many of them lack any real critical thinking skills, and those that don't lack such skills are often marginalized by the others.

It's not just a young Republican problem. It seems like it may well be a young politician (wannabe) problem.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Extremists of any kind are usually too blinded to see or even want to see the truth.

That’s why belonging to any group which has uncompromising views that they believe should be applied with no exceptions is always a bad idea.

There are always exceptions.

It is usually the ignorant who will never change their mind and are proud of that fact regardless of the facts.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Yes, I was getting impatient after a while, but watch it to the end and you will see where Chris was going. Kevin didn't even understand that "appeasement" did NOT mean talking.

Ok, I've made it seven minutes through. I'll admit that I enjoyed it just a bit. Must be the sense of justice.
And yet another example of the louder argument being the weakest.

Saw that when it happened. Unbelievable that these young Republicans don't take 15 seconds to look up the necessary facts on the Internet. It's all just talking points for them with no understanding behind it.

Oh ya!:S
Another nice dam(n) geralization!

Another joke post today.

ALL YOUNG REPUBLICANS

What a hoot.

It is good think ALL YOUNG DEMS are so fucking smart :S:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Oh ya!:S
Another nice dam(n) geralization!

Another joke post today.

ALL YOUNG REPUBLICANS

What a hoot.

It is good think ALL YOUNG DEMS are so fucking smart :S:S

Well, well, look who's got his panties in a bunch now. ;)

BTW, I have no problem calling out a Democrat if he makes an ass of himself either.